Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251748 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bliss552655: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hussen24:

Including Civil Defense smiley

@Hussen24
please is there anything going on in Civil defense as regards employment at the moment?
Please if you have any information please share �
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bliss552655:

@Hussen24
please is there anything going on in Civil defense as regards employment at the moment?
Please if you have any information please share �

Yes, they will carry Out replacement any moment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bliss552655: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please can I chat with you privately? I sent you a message request please check your mail it’s very urgent. From Bliss552655@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hussen24:

hussen, please, tell me more about immigration, I don't want to lose this opportunity from my connect, please. He asked me to verify very well, please. Are the sharing apl now or they are about to.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omuka:
hussen, please, tell me more about immigration, I don't want to lose this opportunity from my connect, please. He asked me to verify very well, please. Are the sharing apl now or they are about to.

Actuall, The only one I know of is that of the civil defense because a particular board member of the interior collected some CVs last month

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bliss552655: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hussen24:

Actuall, The only one I know of is that of the civil defense because a particular board member of the interior collected some CVs last month

Yes you are very correct. My uncle called me three weeks back, he asked me to send my CV because they were compiling the minister of interior list and the list was submitted that same day. But my challenge now is that I don’t even know what to expect are they going to open portal or are we going to be called for documentation, or how, please I need a reply me. I don’t know how these things work.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
@Hussen24

My contact also said I should verify my information. Please do you know when exactly the NIS recruitment will start?
Please @Hussen24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
@H2ho
Please when exactly will the NIS recruitment start?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bliss552655:

Yes you are very correct. My uncle called me three weeks back, he asked me to send my CV because they were compiling the minister of interior list and the list was submitted that same day. But my challenge now is that I don’t even know what to expect are they going to open portal or are we going to be called for documentation, or how, please I need a reply me. I don’t know how these things work.

No portal, you will just be call for documentation. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
bg4l:
@Hussen24

My contact also said I should verify my information. Please do you know when exactly the NIS recruitment will start?
Please @Hussen24

I will make inquiry for you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hussen24:

alright, thank
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hussen24:

and me too, please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MeynaTK: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hussen24:

Evening Sir
Kindly check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mohit007:

Those people waiting for documentation, did they use connect? If No, wahala dey o

MrMohit, Good evening, please I sent a mail. Kindly reach out, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Laura232:

I dey o, abeg any news?
any news from CBN recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Moha7:

If you’ve got a connect, pressurise them!
A friend from my state submitted his CV two days ago and was called for interview yesterday in Abuja. Connection can make the impossible possible in Nigeria
which ministry or agency or parastatal??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
opj21:
any news from CBN recruitment

I don't know about fresh recruitment but I know APL's are being shared currently. Someone connected me with another who collected yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jalo60(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
NCC have share APL,If you dont get it, move elsewhere till next year. A friend of friend got it yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
@Hussen24 thank you so much for the response. I really appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Jalo60:
NCC have share APL,If you dont get it, move elsewhere till next year. A friend of friend got it yesterday.

I doubt

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nichotivity1(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Laura232:

I don't know about fresh recruitment but I know APL's are being shared currently. Someone connected me with another who collected yesterday.
Laura you can please link me up with your connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 12:39am On Aug 07, 2022
We know alot of people but we don't have their numbers, please who can help with vip phone numbers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mojounited(m): 3:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Oladapo3971:
Who's need of phone number of SANUSI GARBA chairman of NERC.
Please I also need phone number of CHAIRMAN or COMMISSIONER in NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION.
T for thanks
Kindly share please, thank you ��
steve_gesty@yahoo.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jayb20(m): 5:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Hussen24:

Senior man, I will really like to discuss something important with you. Please contact me at jibrilsadiq22@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Jalo60:

Thank you for this infor.. However,

Pls don't discourage anyone expecting as you can put a strain on some people and their connect. I also know someone who got it early last week Monday precisely and then yours got his own Friday/Saturday.

So your confirmation alone shouldn't seal the door.

This is Nigeria.

Imagine CBN still gave someone APL this last Friday. Omo!

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Jalo60:
Bsc or higher entry. I knw of higher entry APL [Dr, Phd (level 10+)]. Try to confirm once more, im outta Abj.. DG's broda yet to receive APL, that's a doubt on ur info, sorry. You can make me unstnd though!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Laura232:

MrMohit, Good evening, please I sent a mail. Kindly reach out, thanks.
Sorry, i misplaced my phone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Mohit007:
Sorry, i misplaced my phone.
bro dan Allah i want to talk to you... i dunno i how to contact you nd i drop some mails ba response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nauttyn(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Bliss552655:

My house of representatives member also called me two weeks back and asked for My CV with immediate effect.
I couldn't ask him what was going on, so does anyone has any idea on what I should be expecting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ridbol(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Is there any replacement in NCS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiq42(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
nauttyn:

My house of representatives member also called me two weeks back and asked for My CV with immediate effect.
I couldn't ask him what was going on, so does anyone has any idea on what I should be expecting?
Sorry, is this information concerning the civil defense or immigration service?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
nauttyn:

Be expecting anything bro. It could be from any of the MDAs. your priority now to constantly communicate with your God to make it come to pass and moreso, pray against near success syndrome and village people.

Congratulations in advance.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kbrule1, Konne, Abdull01, BrutusOj(m), dareh85, helpsystem, PlsBanMe, spido(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.