Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230961 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jamahyel:
Where are the cbn’s ?

Jamahyel, do you have an update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:

Her state of Origin please?
She is from Benue state sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hussen24:
Ongoing

What of NYSC? Have anyone received appointment later?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gensanusi:

What of NYSC? Have anyone received appointment later?
Not yet Sir, I think compilation is ongoing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
sodiq42:

Thanks for your reply. What prompted in asking this is that there is that I just met with an aide to a federal legislator so he promised to help buh I want to be quick in updating him as soon as I could get an information so he can know how serious I am..

Agencies you can approach asap if you have connect.

NCC
NFIU
NIA
Pencom.
Nabda.
NERC
NYSC.
NASENI
NNRA
NASRDA,
NABDA,
RAW MATERIALS,
DSS,
DPR,
ENERGY COMM,
NITDA,
NBC(Broadcasting),
NDIC

This information is copied from late last week on this trend . I hope it helps your enquirers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Karmora:

NCC
NFIU
NIA
Pencom.
Nabda.
NERC
NYSC.
NASENI
NNRA
NASRDA,
NABDA,
RAW MATERIALS,
DSS,
DPR,
ENERGY COMM,
NITDA,
NBC(Broadcasting),
NDIC

This information is copied from late last week on this trend . I hope it helps your enquirers.

Pls what about Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation NAIC Any news?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gboy1026:
Pls does anyone know how I can draft a good Job seeking message to one of this VIPs. The man is a house of representatives member from Delta State Hon victor Nwaokolo

Are you from Igbodo or from a community in Ika?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2022
CBNwords:

Are you from Igbodo or from a community in Ika?
No Umunede, y asking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2022
@Hussen27. She is from Benue State. Any hope from you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiq42(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Karmora:

NCC
NFIU
NIA
Pencom.
Nabda.
NERC
NYSC.
NASENI
NNRA
NASRDA,
NABDA,
RAW MATERIALS,
DSS,
DPR,
ENERGY COMM,
NITDA,
NBC(Broadcasting),
NDIC

Thanks so much. I'll follow up on these...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Karmora:

NCC
NFIU
NIA
Pencom.
Nabda.
NERC
NYSC.
NASENI
NNRA
NASRDA,
NABDA,
RAW MATERIALS,
DSS,
DPR,
ENERGY COMM,
NITDA,
NBC(Broadcasting),
NDIC

What about ITF?
Is the recruitment cancelled?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Gboy1026:
No Umunede, y asking

No problem, was thinking you're from Igbodo, maybe then, my advice may work.

Nevertheless, mail me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:
@Hussen27. She is from Benue State. Any hope from you?

No Sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy1026: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2022
CBNwords:

No problem, was thinking you're from Igbodo, maybe then, my advice may work.

Nevertheless, mail me.
Am partly from igbodo that my mum ndobu precisely sha. I don't have access to the mail I used in opening this moniker again, pls u can drop the advice here . Most people say the man just like to dey post person but let me try.By the way are u from Ika?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabby2112: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Hussen24:

Very soon.

@Hussen24 any time frame?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2022
@mohit @hussein24... pls i want ur opinion on this matter Fct-Irs or DSS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2022
I didn’t ask about INEC recruitment please. I asked for Minting and Printing recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2022
kingRagnarr:
Check your anger rate, if its too hot, abeg choose fct-irs, cos DSS no be resting wrk

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beststriker9(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2022
kingRagnarr:
please sirs the Dss is it for graduates? Godiya dubu��

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by taiwodasilva: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Abeg bro pls send me the NERC chairman number via my email: taiwo.dasilva@yahoo.com Thanks man
Oladapo3971:
Who's need of phone number of SANUSI GARBA chairman of NERC.
Please I also need phone number of CHAIRMAN or COMMISSIONER in NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION.
T for thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2022
kingRagnarr:

Dss is better in terms of salary, but fct IRS is also good with more time and less stress

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Mohit007:

Check your anger rate, if its too hot, abeg choose fct-irs, cos DSS no be resting wrk

Good advice
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Xboy1993:

Dss is better in terms of salary, but fct IRS is also good with more time and less stress

FCT - IRS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by wizzymate(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Mohit007:

Please what's the pay for Fct-Irs?
Is Firs recruiting also?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Hussen24:

No Sir.
Thanks for your reply.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Gensanusi:

FCT - IRS
Oga link me with ur connect grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Xboy1993:

Oga link me with ur connect grin
Are u from Adamawa?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 11:53am On Aug 04, 2022
jummiejumjum:

@Mohit007 please has NCC started sharing APL?
. Co ask?? Then has nitda or galaxy backbone started collecting cvs

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 11:56am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Talithacumi2021 post=115198960][/quote] tetfund basic salary is not much. 80-85k for entry level. But their allowances are okay (especially yearly rent)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mohit007:

pls can u tell me the salary scale of both nd if they have allowances nd also what is the nature of the DSS work

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
kingRagnarr:
pls can u tell me the salary scale of both nd if they have allowances nd also what is the nature of the DSS work

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bro, I’m from Adamawa, yola south to be precise.

Xboy1993:

Are u from Adamawa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Daklo, evcabuja, fail, Gboy4444 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.