Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229973 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
This looks fake
Gensanusi:
Nimasa

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Gensanusi:
Nimasa
wow and my guy dey wait for December

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Attahir180:
This looks fake
why do you say so?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please house, who knows Mr oba olufemi oluniyi deputy commissioner on finance and administration in NAICOM?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
AJCA:

Okay no problem.

I asked because, as I said, my neighbor has a sure man that accepts payment after getting the job. If you don't pay, he takes the job from you, that maan get power. Why I am skeptical is that I got to know late,.I don't know if I will be added to the last. Though I spoke with my neighbor about it. I just say maker I try my luck here sha
No power can sack you in FG, unless you misbehave plenty times. Mind you, once you've start work in a FG org, that man can't reverse ur appointment. You can only sack anyhow if it's private sectors... That MAN just scaring u guys cos of ur no knwledge abt FG workplaces.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mohit007:

No power can sack you in FG, unless you misbehave plenty times. Mind you, once you've start work in a FG org, that man can't reverse ur appointment. You can only sack anyhow if it's private sectors... That MAN just scaring u guys cos of ur no knwledge abt FG workplaces.
As long as u haven't resumed, Dem go cancel everything clean

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Congratulations
Gensanusi:
Nimasa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Abeg house anything on Nasrda or NNRA yet? Any one with any info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuDeeja(f): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Congratulations
Gensanusi:
Nimasa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ComradeShegs(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good evening everyone...I was going through the comments and seeing people discussing about their uncles, a house of representative member, asking them to submit CV. Hmmmm.

For those of us that don't have such connections, may the almighty God connect us. I pray for everyone here, that in no time, we will share our testimony and give all accolades to God almighty.

P.S: I received a call from a lady, Rose by name, a staff at Deloitte....I could remember in June, I applied for head, HR and Admin role.

So she first asked if it will be comfortable for me moving to Abuja, shuuu. I quickly said yes with the speed of light....she then asked for other identification details. And said they would get back to me.

I have no idea how Deloitte recruitment process is but did any body apply under same firm, for HR role too?. And please if u are conversant with how their recruitment process works, please share. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
ComradeShegs:
Good evening everyone...I was going through the comments and seeing people discussing about their uncles, a house of representative member, asking them to submit CV. Hmmmm.

For those of us that don't have such connections, may the almighty God connect us. I pray for everyone here, that in no time, we will share our testimony and give all accolades to God almighty.

P.S: I received a call from a lady, Rose by name, a staff at Deloitte....I could remember in June, I applied for head, HR and Admin role.

So she first asked if it will be comfortable for me moving to Abuja, shuuu. I quickly said yes with the speed of light....she then asked for other identification details. And said they would get back to me.

I have no idea how Deloitte recruitment process is but did any body apply under same firm, for HR role too?. And please if u are conversant with how their recruitment process works, please share. Thank you.

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P…..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Hussen24:

Eherecon is 85k they are using CONH
ESS, if you are medical personnel, 130k

NOSRDA is less than 100k also but they are making move for increase

NABDA 95k

NABDA is above 95k, is somewhere 130k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SOLACY: 1:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Gensanusi:
Nimasa
Congrats
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Deactivating soon……
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 08, 2022
AMBalamin:

NABDA is above 95k, is somewhere 130k
CONRAIS ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 4:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Hussen24 what's ITF salary scale?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Elnass:
Deactivating soon……

You got a job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 5:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Elnass:
Deactivating soon……

Xup Bro?

Stay strong man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by miraculousGod(m): 6:23am On Aug 08, 2022
Even if you have a PhD and you get a government Job with an SSCE on that particular Job your PhD is useless.

They will never allow you to upgrade. But you can get a government Job with SSCE and then go ahead to enroll for Bsc, PhD and so on..

But whatever you start with other higher cert becomes irrelevant.

You will get burnt if you try to play the system.. I promise you![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 6:36am On Aug 08, 2022
miraculousGod:

This is not true. You can be converted to a higher position later if you have a degree. E.g you work as a driver in a university with ssce and u have a master's, You can be converted to a lecturer later.

Mischievous Alert.

First you are entitled to your own opinion and its a free world

However, let me be clear that the portion above doesn't belong to me as @MiraculousGod inserted his thoughts into my response.

Pls, don't ever do this again, you can't just fly in and then edit my response without quoting me properly.

. Notwithstanding If you follow his opinion you will burn.. first degree burnnn

[b][/b]

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Hussen24:

CONRAIS ?
Yes they are using CONRAIS salary scale
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Firmjudge:

Mischievous Alert.

First you are entitled to your own opinion and its a free world

However, let me be clear that the portion above doesn't belong to me as @MiraculousGod inserted his thoughts into my response.

Pls, don't ever do this again, you can't just fly in and then edit my response without quoting me properly.

. Notwithstanding If you follow his opinion you will burn.. first degree burnnn

[b][/b]

ONCE YOU GET A JOB WITH LOWER CERTIFICATE, THE REST BECOMES USELESS. UNTIL YOU NOTIFY THEM OF YOU TRYING TO ACQUIRE MORE CERTIFICATE TO BOOST YOU E.G ME BEING A CASE STUDY, HAVING MASTERs, BUT I GOT EMPLOYED WITH Bsc, SO I'M EXPECTED TO APPLY FOR EDUCATIONAL VACATION (STUDY LEAVE) AND GET A NEW Msc FOR UPGRADING AND ATTACHMENT INTO MY FILE. That's how it goes or you face jail term for forgery and that will lead to indefinite-suspension (probational staff).

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2022
Mohit007:
ONCE YOU GET A JOB WITH LOWER CERTIFICATE, THE REST BECOMES USELESS. UNTIL YOU NOTIFY THEM OF YOU TRYING TO ACQUIRE MORE CERTIFICATE TO BOOST YOU E.G ME BEING A CASE STUDY, HAVING MASTERs, BUT I GOT EMPLOYED WITH Bsc, SO I'M EXPECTED TO APPLY FOR EDUCATIONAL VACATION (STUDY LEAVE) AND GET A NEW Msc FOR UPGRADING AND ATTACHMENT INTO MY FILE. That's how it goes or you face jail term for forgery and that will lead to indefinite-suspension (probational staff).
Boss, what if u have masters and u included it in ur CV but erroneously they did not notice it and ur appointment was printed using BSc but during documentation/picking ur appointment u noticed it and u have ur masters degree certificate with u there.
At this point, what will u do?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2022
Mohit007:

Please make this clear to me.

Assuming I am having both a masters degree and a bachelor's degree. However, I got employed with the bachelor's degree. Does that mean the masters degree I am currently having is not relevant and a waste to that job? So, I will need to request for a study leave, acquire new one and then may now tender it ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Mohit007:

Apt and Correct

Some people that have never read the civil service handbook or other public service vital materials..

Will come and be misleading people, if you like have a PhD and enter service with SSCE .. Body go tell you..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2022
asshuaiby:

Please make this clear to me.

Assuming I am having both a masters degree and a bachelor's degree. However, I got employed with the bachelor's degree. Does that mean the masters degree I am currently having is not relevant and a waste to that job? So, I will need to request for a study leave, acquire new one and then may now tender it ?

Yes sir. This is just the message and thats why the Civil Service Sector encourage people to enter with the highest cert they have at hand..

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2022
HeroHero:

Boss, what if u have masters and u included it in ur CV but erroneously they did not notice it and ur appointment was printed using BSc but during documentation/picking ur appointment u noticed it and u have ur masters degree certificate with u there.
At this point, what will u do?

Omo! They had better notice it o.

No one will hear your excuse fa, except you get another apl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Firmjudge:

Yes sir. This is just the message and thats why the Civil Service Sector encourage people to enter with the highest cert they have at hand..
At point of entry, u find out that the appointment u are about to collect did included ur highest certificate. What will u do?
Will u ask them to reprint it to include ur highest cert?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ComradeShegs(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Bougji:

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P…..

I don't get you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2022
HeroHero:

At point of entry, u find out that the appointment u are about to collect did included ur highest certificate. What will u do?
Will u ask them to reprint it to include ur highest cert?

Bro to collect apl on its own na War...

Except your daddy is the HR grin grin and DG at once.

Wait oh.. ABI this is your position currently?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Burchester, Gboy4444, Drokhinig and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.