Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6295575 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hussen24:

No Sir, there is crisis in that place. They recruited 1000 staff, only 200 are receiving salary after 1year 7months. They over recruited.
Wahala
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuDeeja(f): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
NPA Hopeful any update?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hussen24:

But recently recruited NBAIS staff are receiving 93k as salary.
I dnt know more about NBAIS but for NABDA is above 95k. As you also stated crisis dey for that agency that some of there staffs are not even recieving salary. Mayb that is reason why they are recieving such amount.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hussen24:

No Sir, there is crisis in that place. They recruited 1000 staff, only 200 are receiving salary after 1year 7months. They over recruited.
That's serious, thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
AMBalamin:

I dnt know more about NBAIS but for NABDA is above 95k. As you also stated crisis dey for that agency that some of there staffs are not even recieving salary. Mayb that is reason why they are recieving such amount.

Lol, ok.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Alamin pls check your mail. I sent you a request. Thank you.

AMBalamin:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaido: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Abeg wetin dey happen with all those Nasrda, Upstream and Downstream, NNRA. Any info on APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
TigerHead001:
Alamin pls check your mail. I sent you a request. Thank you.

Ok I will check
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
If your CV is at the Agency, keep praying. If it's not, it is possible however unlikely to get an offer due to the pressure on the MD.
AbuDeeja:
NPA Hopeful any update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuDeeja(f): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thanks for d reply any idea when the apl will likely be issued?
Kmmk792:
If your CV is at the Agency, keep praying. If it's not, it is possible however unlikely to get an offer due to the pressure on the MD.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennydelite:

Do you have idea about recruitment of this agencies please help

Sure but is only God and 5G connection that can put in. Pls who have have idea about current salary n upfront,i love to clear a argument.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pls what do you know regarding d recruitment, I will appreciate if u can drop ur email address

NEZON:

Sure but is only God and 5G connection that can put in. Pls who have have idea about current salary n upfront,i love to clear a argument.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
September/October hopefully, but keep in mind the pressure on the MD.
AbuDeeja:
Thanks for d reply any idea when the apl will likely be issued?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
INEC, abeg�
Abeg, INEC. Make una do something, please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fizman1 Abeg wetin dey happen with all those Nasrda, Upstream and Downstream, NNRA. Any info on APL
Co-ask…anybody with info in this sector should update please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
CONRAIS 7/2 93k after deductions
CONRAIS 7/3 95K after deductions
CONRAIS 7/4 98K after deductions
CONRAIS 8/2 105k after deductions
CONRAIS 8/3 109K after deductions
CONRAIS 8/4 112K after deductions.
Stop arguing what you dont know. That you have the scale doesn't mean you know how it works.
AMBalamin:

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
asaleh96:
CONRAIS 7/2 93k after deductions
CONRAIS 7/3 95K after deductions
CONRAIS 7/4 98K after deductions
CONRAIS 8/2 105k after deductions
CONRAIS 8/3 109K after deductions
CONRAIS 8/4 112K after deductions.
Stop arguing what you dont know. That you have the scale doesn't mean you know how it works.

Mr i know All are you working in NSIWC ? This your after deductions nah for which agency

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuDeeja(f): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thanks for the respons
Kmmk792:
September/October hopefully, but keep in mind the pressure on the MD.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mr i won't accept i don't know, i work with an agency that operates CONRAIS.
AMBalamin:

Mr know All are you working in NSIWC ? This your after deductions nah for which agency

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chikings77: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=acumen90 post=115514669]INEC, abeg�
Abeg, INEC. Make una do something, please.[/quote plss did you hear anything, and plsss who know how much inec pays
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
asaleh96:
Mr i won't accept i don't know, i work with an agency that operates CONRAIS.
Are you sure? Can you paste your Appointment letter here for fact to remove doubt
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
AMBalamin:

Are you sure? Can you paste your Appointment letter here for fact to remove doubt
Would you do the same?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
AMBalamin:

The figures that guy stated is 100% legit. what u have on d scale u see on nsiwc site is d salary b4 deductions. Abeg no argue this one again. Unless of course the agency has a peculiar allowance not payable by most research agencies.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Moh99:

Would you do the same?
I wonder o Boss. som1 should post his own apl on a public forum just to win an argument.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Gabicon20:

I wonder o Boss. som1 should post his own apl on a public forum just to win an argument.
Something that's impossible.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EBENKOCITY(m): 5:39am On Aug 09, 2022
Please any update on NERC Recruitment? Like the duration, modus operandi of their test, their pays...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2022
EBENKOCITY:
Please any update on NERC Recruitment? Like the duration, modus operandi of their test, their pays...

Heard dey did an online exams, dunno if it is true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Hussen24:

Thought as much, in fact am one of the newly recruited till now no salary . pls advise do I apply to another agency or is their still hope?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2022
kbams241:

Thought as much, in fact am one of the newly recruited till now no salary . pls advise do I apply to another agency or is their still hope?

Very sorry for that, u should apply for another job from other agencies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Starstar, Daklo, Ifex93(m), Muhammadjr12(m), Hassan52(m), Success1930, Embiid, blastac, spido(m), Gboy4444, Aminu378, Naijacommando22, 1Nma, Mubibond(m), Teeqee(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.