Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6284939 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2022
When and where did you get this information from? Was it from an applicant?
Edonnaa:

Heard dey did an online exams, dunno if it is true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Ifex93:

Though I also doubt it, but don't be surprise, this is Nigeria.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Won't say I'm surprised just trying to authenticate the information he's dishing out... I actually feel like it's very possible.
Xboy1993:

Though I also doubt it, but don't be surprise, this is Nigeria.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2022
A doctor employ in ministry .... salary structure ...COMPSS OR COMESS??... Good morning ...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2022
Lol
AMBalamin:

Are you sure? Can you paste your Appointment letter here for fact to remove doubt
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2022
Ifex93:
Won't say I'm surprised just trying to authenticate the information he's dishing out... I actually feel like it's very possible.

Yeah, this country is cruise but still hoping he's not correct about the info.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iconismail: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Edonnaa:

Heard dey did an online exams, dunno if it is true

I don't think it's true
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mohit007:
Apl coming out in batches.
Please any info on FFS replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hello guys, just got info of this thread a friend of mine, applied for civil defense then, I think he got connect for replacement. He has some worries I told him make I find out I'll give him feedback
Here are his worries

1. He applied via SSCE
2. How much is the salary of SSCE
3. Will he be able to further in his education?
4. He thinks civil defense is categorize into commissioned and non commissioned, what's the difference between the two.
5. If he falls into non commissioned, can he convert to commissioned?

Cc: Mohit007, Xboy1993, iconismail, Ifex93, Moh99, Gabicon20, asaleh96 and everyone that matters

Additional, hope he won't stay on the roads grin

Thank you bosses

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
And then yes, I worked as INEC staff in the just concluded Osun election.

I must admit, Money dey INEC grin

E be like I should try presidential own too grin
Their staffs are enjoying sha. Cos I dont know what they are doing in Office. Just talk, talk, and talk.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please house anyone with update on the following recruitment?
NDIC
NYSC
NERC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Julius223pounds:
NDIC
NYSC
NERC

NDIC offer letter dropping soon.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nichotivity1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Julius223pounds:
NDIC
NYSC
NERC
I thought NERC is done with recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
NERC has not done any tests!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Nichotivity1 post=115536975]
I thought NERC is done with recruitment[/quote

When was that?
Have they distributed apl?
My connect sent my name there recently, I haven't heard anything from them.

What about NYSC and NDIC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
ProIT:
NERC has not done any tests!

Was there any portal to apply?
Are they going to write test or alp direct?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iconismail: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Julius223pounds post=115537291][/quote]

Please don't just relax , give follow up again

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tiwafunke(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Help people �

Dear all,

Cc @Mohit007

Please, I am in dire need for transfer of service. I currently work with a Federal Institution but I need to relocate to Abuja due to some cogent reasons.

I'll appreciate any assistance that can be rendered.

Thank you.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ifex93:

You didn't see the part I said "dunno if it's true" ?...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SOLACY: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Xboy1993:

Yeah, this country is cruise but still hoping he's not correct about the info.
Pls any info about ogfza
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SOLACY: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hussen24:

Lol, ok.
PLS ANY INFO ON OGFZA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ProIT: 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Portal to apply.. Yes. For about 57 positions, mostly EH (Experienced Hire). Site is the testmi.ng job site, same one NCDMB used for job tests.
The expectation is that they would call for tests soon as it has been about 3 weeks+ since applications closed. Obviously a lot of lobbying is going on and 57 isn't a large number. Stay hopeful!

After test should be interview, all things being equal.

Julius223pounds:

Was there any portal to apply?
Are they going to write test or alp direct?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
All adoration to Almighty God

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
ProIT:
Portal to apply.. Yes. For about 57 positions, mostly EH (Experienced Hire). Site is the testmi.ng job site, same one NCDMB used for job tests.
The expectation is that they would call for tests soon as it has been about 3 weeks+ since applications closed. Obviously a lot of lobbying is going on and 57 isn't a large number. Stay hopeful!

After test should be interview, all things being equal.

Thanks a lot for the info @ProIT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is it true that TCN wants to recruit casual workers ?
Federal Fire Service to open portal any moment from now.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
kbams241:

Thought as much, in fact am one of the newly recruited till now no salary . pls advise do I apply to another agency or is their still hope?

Where u captured during IPPIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunnx(f): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please when there any federal government job or replacement opening endeavour to let us be on the known before the closure so that many of could apply or subscribe to the opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
carsprayer:
Is it true that TCN wants to recruit casual workers ?

Federal Fire Service to open portal any moment from now.
TCN recruit close to 400 last month more than enough
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sammy07:
Hello guys, just got info of this thread a friend of mine, applied for civil defense then, I think he got connect for replacement. He has some worries I told him make I find out I'll give him feedback
Here are his worries

1. He applied via SSCE
4. He thinks civil defense is categorize into commissioned and non commissioned, what's the difference between the two.

Cc: Mohit007, Xboy1993, iconismail, Ifex93, Moh99, Gabicon20, asaleh96 and everyone that matters

Thank you bosses

Salary for SSCE is around 50k Eno reach 60k not so sure of exact figure but that's the range

He can further is education subject to approval.

Commission officers are those that fall under senior cadre, supretendent, starting with one star, they're the one always in command at operation or whatever, they entered with degree or rose through the rank after years, While non-commissioned are the junior cadre inspectorate cadre downward till the smallest rank, SSCE holder, NCE, ND, school of nursing, school of health graduates etc.

He can convert to Commission officer when he rise to the rank of assistant supretendent.

And finally, if your guy no stand for road where he wan stand? Lol. That's if he didn't end up in counter-terrorism self.
Na junior officer now, smallest rank. Though not all stand on road some still get posted to some places where they end up doing nothing but definitely na dem dey do the rough works, gate manning, garrison, check points, orderly, clerk, combat etc.

Others might have something to add.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OgodwuMilez: 2:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Please any idea on when NECO will do their recruitment or have they done it yet?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 5:37am On Aug 10, 2022
1. Those that applied with ssce are recruited as CORP ASSISTANT 2 or 3

2. For the corp assistant 2, his annual salary is 615,000 while that of corp assistant 3 is about 30,000 less than that of CA2 annual salary

3. Yes, immediately after his confirmation i.e 2-3 years into the service.

4. There are 3 categories of cadre in NSCDC. The CORP ASSISTANT CADRE for ssce personnel, the INSPECTORATE CADRE for NCE/DIPLOMA and the SUPERINTENDENT CADRE for HND/BSC. the superintendent cadre is for the commissioned officers while that of Corp assistant and inspectorate cadre are the non commissioned.

5. Yes. If he is allowed to further his studies. upon completion, he will be upgraded to a commissioned officer.
Noted: during their promotional exams, they may ask those that have additional certificate to submit it for consideration.

Sammy07:
Here are his worries

1. He applied via SSCE

Thank you bosses

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Xboy1993:

Very sorry for that, u should apply for another job from other agencies
Ait, thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Biokana(m), Brightlight123, DearAminu, Damdam24(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.