Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6232698 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
asshuaiby:

I will pay 5.5M

Make I add 300k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Elnass:

Yes they got the APL from the NFIU Director through a senator.
They did interview last year and collected the APL this year.
But they have not yet contact them for documentation while some did the documentation.
@Mohit007 and @hussen24 what do you think could be the problem?

Please tell them to speak to their connect about it to reach out to the Director.

Nothing spoil they will still call the guys.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fire Service
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
carsprayer:
Fire Service
whats happening there?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Klymaxbankz:
nobody should fall for this. It is not possible to give his slot to anybody. Only the CG & interior ministry can alllocat his slot to somebody else.

However, FRSC is not under ministry of interior

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Joyless004: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
micflo28:
Who is ready to pay 4million naira for my slot at FRSC. I am a staff and i want to relinquish it for that person

I can pay 1mil now.

If your wanna consider that,let's relate via DM.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saleeem: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pls what is the salary structure of NEC??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saleeem: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Pls what is the salary structure of NECO??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
NCDC Flying

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MoboGene: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good evening. Please I will like to talk to you about this. Sent you a pm.
Spermatogenesis:
NCDC Flying

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
NCDC Flying

Have they started capturing?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
NCDC Flying

How far?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Can someone please help me with the net pay for an M.Sc holder at UBA (Bank) as a fresh recruit without banking experience.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ademoore07:
Can someone please help me with the net pay for an M.Sc holder at UBA (Bank) as a fresh recruit without banking experience.

They can only take you if they are doing general recruitment for trainees... I am not sure they are doing one now, but the pay should be in the region of 200k

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hussen24:

Have they started capturing?
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ademoore07:
na graduate trainee b dat o. Msc no dey count

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Xboy1993:

How far?
i dey
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=Edonnaa post=115607428]

They can only take you if they are doing general recruitment for trainees... I am not sure they are doing one now, but the pay should be in the region of 200k..

For graduate trainee in UBA ... Expect 250k+ salary after all deduction ....Msc without banking experience is useless.. If u have experience in other banks... U will be placed on Executive trainee.. And your salary will be almost 300k...with December package .. Incentive...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usydre(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
CBN...contact your plug

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zaraddin(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
@hussein24
Pls any news abt NDLEA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zaraddin(m): 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=Hussen24 post=115606126]

Pls Hussein any news abt NDLEA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Firmjudge:

Please tell them to speak to their connect about it to reach out to the Director.

Nothing spoil they will still call the guys.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firmjudge(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Elnass:

Bro are you sure ?
8 months no be small oo.
Some of them have already given up.

Nothing spoil.. Tell the senator to speak with the DG..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nichotivity1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
usydre:
CBN...contact your plug
All the time I hear "contact ur plug", I begin to wonder if there is no hope for ppl like us in places like CBN and NIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
usydre:
CBN...contact your plug
How much for CBN slot because this 6million I am hearing seems on the high side

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Firmjudge:

Nothing spoil.. Tell the senator to speak with the DG..

Ok
Thank you…even though the senator has traveled, he is not in the country.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 4:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Hinokami:

Done, kindly respond back

Done, check ur mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 4:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Swagsultan1:
Okay then. Thought you were waiting for months for the training. Don't you have like a WhatsApp group or know other people that are waiting too? You really need to keep your ears on the ground. Anything is possible in Nigeria

Swagsultan1, pls check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IAMBOSS1990: 6:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Hussen24:

NBAIS for Bsc.. the same CONRAIS
Sir please any latest info on APL sharing from NBC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning house. A friend asked me which type of job can Federal Character Commissioner of a State help him with?

If such person has worked on his CV, is it advisable to ask him Wen u should expect call for Interview or documentation or ask him about the agency?

Is it him that will call you for collection of APL or the agency? Remember he doesn't pick any always according to my frd
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2022
zaraddin:
@hussein24
Pls any news abt NDLEA?

NDLEA recruiting again? After that massive recruitment i doubt. I have no info concerning that Sir.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MoboGene: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning @spermatogenesis, @hussen24. Please do you know if ncdc are done sharing apls. I'm expecting and contacted my connect, although he doesn't work there but has a close ally who does. His response was I should still wait, because his ally told him they haven't commenced sharing apl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oshin56(m), Rems20(m), shawolin2020(m), Haleefah, Sultan8, Qassy4all, TigerHead001(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.