Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6299029 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hussen24:
Just saw this. Replacement is ongoing at prison service...
why is it showing 27 August 2019?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hussen24:
Just saw this. Replacement is ongoing at prison service...
Congratulations to the owner.
The letter was dated August 2019. Does it mean that they refused to release it to owner since 2019?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
I saw the start exam on my profile but later disappeared. Is this happening to y'all?

I didn't receive any mail or is it the start exam prompt that will activate it?

If you have done the exam please share some details. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pls my people.
Do agencies get waiver or approval from Federal Character Commission before carrying out job replacement?

Pls I want to know how FCC operate concerning replacement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
HeroHero:

Congratulations to the owner.
The letter was dated August 2019. Does it mean that they refused to release it to owner since 2019?

It is a Replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Spermatogenesis:

Replacement letters are usually back dated

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hussen24:

Replacement letters are usually back dated

Exactly bro, that's how replacement is been run.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Former custom CG was a great man. If you go to his hometown musawa local government in katsina, In every home there is a custom officer. May He continue rest in Jannah Firdaus.

17 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by R3B3L(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2022
Spermatogenesis:
replacement has been done and dusted. My cousin jst passed out from Lagos training school.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 3:05am On Aug 18, 2022
MBello24:

How much are u selling it ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Hussen24:

It is a Replacement
Ok. That's great. A big congratulations to him.

Hussen, pls I need ur opinion on this:
Do agencies get waiver or approval from Federal Character Commission before carrying out job replacement? because my thought was that replacement should be internal within the Board, DG & other directors.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2022
theguvn0r:

It’s a fully funded scholarship for Masters or Phd aborad.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2022
HeroHero:

Ok. That's great. A big congratulations to him.

Hussen, pls I need ur opinion on this:
Do agencies get waiver or approval from Federal Character Commission before carrying out job replacement? because my thought was that replacement should be internal within the Board, DG & other directors.

Yes they must get. But top agencies like FIRS and Co most times just do what they like because they claim to be independent.

Replacement is internal, but due to wage bill increase in recent years, there are different approvals that must be gotten for replacement to be carried out.

1. Board of that agency
2. Minister or Perm Sec approval
3. Head of service approval
4. Budget office
5. Federal Character
6. ippis

federal Character and ippis are the last stages. After getting all approval from 1-4, then they compile list and take to federal Character. after FCC add their own, they give certificate of compliance then APL are ready to be shared. They agency can now book Date with IPPIS for capturing.

for agencies that go through this process, when APL is already shared, nothing can be done. this is why i smile when someone post APL here and say push your buttons. No buttons can be pushed after they share APL.

Anyone can't just print APL and give to anyone. even if they capture the person, during verification, the person will be caught. there is a case about people working with Fake APL in ministry of works and they were captured on Ippis. Replacement is not that easy as we think it is.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spermatogenesis: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2022
MoboGene:
Good morning @spermatogenesis, @hussen24. Please do you know if ncdc are done sharing apls. I'm expecting and contacted my connect, although he doesn't work there but has a close ally who does. His response was I should still wait, because his ally told him they haven't commenced sharing apl.
You should wait

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2022
carsprayer:

Yes they must get. But top agencies like FIRS and Co most times just do what they like because they claim to be independent.

Replacement is internal, but due to wage bill increase in recent years, there are different approvals that must be gotten for replacement to be carried out.

1. Board of that agency
4. Budget office
5. Federal Character
6. ippis

federal Character and ippis are the last stages. After getting all approval from 1-4, then they compile list and take to federal Character. after FCC add their own, they give certificate of compliance then APL are ready to be shared. They agency can now book Date with IPPIS for capturing.

for agencies that go through this process, when APL is already shared, nothing can be done. this is why i smile when someone post APL here and say push your buttons. No buttons can be pushed after they share APL.

Anyone can't just print APL and give to anyone. even if they capture the person, during verification, the person will be caught. there is a case about people working with Fake APL in ministry of works and they were captured on Ippis. Replacement is not that easy as we think it is.
Wow. I appreciate. Thank u so much, u re really a senior man in this matter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Mohit007:
Before you get to Abj> download an online taxi app called "bolt">Reg ur selft and make an order to get you to your destination. It won't cost more than 2k
SIR, PLS WHICH AGENCY IS CURRENTLY ON OR ABOUT TO ISSUE APL. OGA IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. GRACIAS SENOR
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Myfanstastic12: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2022
I also got the same call, on 6th August. Still waiting for them.
ComradeShegs:
Good evening everyone...I was going through the comments and seeing people discussing about their uncles, a house of representative member, asking them to submit CV. Hmmmm.

For those of us that don't have such connections, may the almighty God connect us. I pray for everyone here, that in no time, we will share our testimony and give all accolades to God almighty.

P.S: I received a call from a lady, Rose by name, a staff at Deloitte....I could remember in June, I applied for head, HR and Admin role.

So she first asked if it will be comfortable for me moving to Abuja, shuuu. I quickly said yes with the speed of light....she then asked for other identification details. And said they would get back to me.

I have no idea how Deloitte recruitment process is but did any body apply under same firm, for HR role too?. And please if u are conversant with how their recruitment process works, please share. Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ComradeShegs(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Myfanstastic12:
I also got the same call, on 6th August. Still waiting for them.

Msg me on WhatsApp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olubidex: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2022
Who here has done the NERC exam?

How was it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2022
Good Morning,

For those who attended this before, Pls what should one expect at the Dangote refinery interview for Engineers. (mechanical)

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joy4real1(f): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2022
Pls how did you apply?
jayslim7:
Good Morning,

For those who attended this before, Pls what should one expect at the Dangote refinery interview for Engineers. (mechanical)

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Did you hear anyone wrote the exam
Olubidex:
Who here has done the NERC exam?

How was it?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
carsprayer:

1. Board of that agency
4. Budget office
5. Federal Character
6. ippis

Senior man that means office of Head of service also have influence on both recruitment/replacement.....?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good afternoon my fellow hustlers. Please who knows the address to Hon Goddy Jedy Agba's office the Minister of Power for State? I want to visit him, he's from my hometown.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good day, I use to follow this thread few years back, I got discouraged because I don't have any connect. Now I'm back, reading post back to back, please help, connect is all I still need.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
GreaterGraceGG:
Good day, I use to follow this thread few years back, I[b] got discouraged because I don't have any connect[/b] Now I'm back, reading post back to back, please help, connect is all I still need.
Seems you still go back for some years again cos I doubt if the connect don dey.... heheheehee...na joke ooo

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
joy4real1:
Pls how did you apply?

Someone was looking for people that studied Engineering sometime in March and I sent CV.

Didn't know where he was submitting and he wasn't ready to disclose as at that time.

Have done the interview hours ago though.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
eddie7:

Seems you still go back for some years again cos I doubt if the connect don dey.... heheheehee...na joke ooo

Welcome back
Smiles.... thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
I learnt CV is been collated in NNPC, I also heard they have plenty vacancy for replacement which is ongoing, can anyone elaborate on this ongoing replacement gist? When will they likely call for interview because NNPC won’t hire anyone without interview.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joy4real1(f): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Goodluck!
jayslim7:

Someone was looking for people that studied Engineering sometime in March and I sent CV.

Didn't know where he was submitting and he wasn't ready to disclose as at that time.

Have done the interview hours ago though.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joy4real1(f): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dappa123:
I learnt CV is been collated in NNPC, I also heard they have plenty vacancy for replacement which is ongoing, can anyone elaborate on this ongoing replacement gist? When will they likely call for interview because NNPC won’t hire anyone without interview.

True I also heard the same. That very soon they start dishing out letters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.