Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230328 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hussen24:
It seems like NDLEA will carry out replacement soon. Collection of names ongoing. Some slots were shared.
Please any info on Federal fire service replacement? Again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijabra: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hussen24:
It seems like NDLEA will carry out replacement soon. Collection of names ongoing. Some slots were shared.
Please have U heard any info about Federal fire services replacement again?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunnx(f): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please alway help we job seekers and job switch people to post current job updates so every qualify person can apply peaceful or pursue h/her connections.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hussen24:
Pls check ur mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Balaking:
64k tbp
What of ITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hussen24:

Brother look my side now.check mail pls..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Xboy1993:
I was informed that something is cooking at NASENI, PLS SOMEONE SHOULD HELP

Good day, please what did you hear?

I'm 100% sure they recently recruited but that's all I know
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tijabra:

Abeg make una help this Fire Service people na. There is barely two days someone won't ask about fire service replacement on this thread

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
CrateofBeer:

Abeg make una help this Fire Service people na. There is barely two days someone won't ask about fire service replacement on this thread
Abeg make una answer us about NERC too.... Abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Xboy1993:
I was informed that something is cooking at NASENI, PLS SOMEONE SHOULD HELP
They gave out apl last week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Miagro post=115857607]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Miagro:

Wow, can someone shoot his shoot or it's too late?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Miagro:

They created a new centre in one of the northern states. So they will need additional manpower to work in the new centre.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KVN1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hussen24:
please how authentic is this information Bro?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Foreign Affairs massive fresh recruitment.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Xboy1993:

Wow, can someone shoot his shoot or it's too late?
They still need more staff..they have bn recruiting for a while now and they will continue to do so..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Tijabra post=115851172]

Hehehe
Please anyone with useful information should help this Fed Fire Service guy.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
viktor1991:

They created a new centre in one of the northern states. So they will need additional manpower to work in the new centre.
They are currently building another massive lab in nassarawa state definitely they will recruit again
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
For cbn people was able to get some info for y’all..
They are currently working on confirmation and promotion of staff due for promotion and confirmation..they will call once they are done with that..

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphariusOmegon: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Miagro:
They are currently working on confirmation and promotion of staff due for promotion and confirmation..they will call once they are done with that..

Pls sir any update on Upstream (NUPRC) and Downstream (NMDPRA)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
AlphariusOmegon:

Pls sir any update on Upstream (NUPRC) and Downstream (NMDPRA)?
Havent heard about it..i believe they will recruit soon since nnpc and its subsidiaries are currently recruiting

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Julius223pounds:

Expatiate pls and the modalities such as sites and means of application. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
eddie7:

Expatiate pls and the modalities such as sites and means of application. Thanks
Its like the embargo on recruitment has bn lifted because most of the ministries are recruiting..ppl have bn submitting cvs at the civil service commission for a while now..try ur luck u might be lucky
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Miagro:

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Miagro:

Its like the embargo on recruitment has bn lifted because most of the ministries are recruiting..ppl have bn submitting cvs at the civil service commission for a while now..try ur luck u might be lucky

Ok. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Miagro:

They still need more staff..they have bn recruiting for a while now and they will continue to do so..
Pls any idea about their salary? Coz I no want enter where I no know grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dicksononline(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sigh... I only need a legit plug. I'm willing and ready to pay!

Miagro:

Havent heard about it..i believe they will recruit soon since nnpc and its subsidiaries are currently recruiting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Balaking: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
I mean it will be very funny for cbn to ask people to resign from their current jobs and then cancel the offers.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
dicksononline:
Sigh... I only need a legit plug. I'm willing and ready to pay!

These agencies are hard to be bought because the ppl that get the slots need them for their kids and other relatives too….

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Julius223pounds:
pls can any body confirm before we start raising unnecessary pressure on our connect t
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yasir101: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Miagro:

please broth how can someone apply for this nnpc recruitment are they accepting CVs at their HQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mukzahra:
pls can any body confirm before we start raising unnecessary pressure on our connect t

FCSC is distributing letters already. There were confirmed talks about this a few days ago on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Timberwolves(m), ANTAX99, emmynet007(m), Damdam24(f), Teeqee(m), Gabicon20, codedguy1(m), PrinceFola(m), balher(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.