Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6230137 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2022
carsprayer:
Good morning everyone.

I want to clear the air on some DG, MDs, and CEOs of Government Agencies who some of us said are not helping strangers.

see guys we have to be sincere with ourselves. These guys have lot of people disturbing them for Jobs. These guys have people from there Local Government, personal friends, families and even high profile people who disturb them for Jobs. Even those working in those agencies are not left out. it's not as if these guys don't want to help, but there are lots of people disturbing them for Jobs. Most times DGs only recruit maybe two times in a 4 year tenure and might not take up to 350 people. lots of people depends on them too for Jobs. it will only be a miracle for them to help a stranger who just call them on phone. Getting approval for replacement is not that easy, some DGs have to even bribe their ways for their recruitment approval. So don't blame anyone for not helping you.

just pray for your helper to locate you.
I understand your point...
But they should not raise people's hope if they don't have intention to help.... Just tell the person direct or refuse to respond to text....
When someone tells you I'll help you so and so time and the time comes then he or she begins to act up or lie ..... Haba grin
Which embargo? Embargo ko.. Ghana must go ni grin

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2022
emeritus007:

I understand your point...
But they should not raise people's hope if they don't have intention to help.... Just tell the person direct or refuse to respond to text....
When someone tells you I'll help you so and so time and the time comes then he or she begins to act up or lie ..... Haba grin
Which embargo? Embargo ko.. Ghana must go ni grin

Ghana must Go grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Mohit007:
Bro, i don't call. I visit them with my I.D.. Maybe somebody in here could help u
Alhamdulilah, Oga it's that easy for you because you have a presentable I.D card, some us still carry our NIN around. Hence we can't even gain entrance nor audience

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Skydweller(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2022
https://criesandlaughter./2022/08/i-know-why-average-nigerian-man-doesnt.html

The poem (I Know Why An Average Nigerian Man Doesn't Smile) reminds us of the silent struggle of a common man. Before you berate that man for not meeting your expectations, remember that that man has a lot of things going on in his life.

Remember to drop your comment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
carsprayer:
Another way for these DGs to help is when Aged people go to visit and beg them.
I'm sorry to say it's still not easy. Unless if Allah destines it so.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HitlerGaddafi: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
carsprayer:
Another way for these DGs to help is when Aged people go to visit and beg them.
Like carrying your aged mama along abi. grin Those people no send these things o. It's not new. They see it often.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
douglasposh:
Up till this moment, no one has any update on IMMIGRATION REPLACEMENT.
Please if you have any, kindly update us please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
pharydzid:

Oga Mohit007 Don Allah ina bukatar taimakon appointment na NERC here is my Email: yonyinre@gmail.com (0901 752 5883)
Most you use Hausa

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphariusOmegon: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pls any update on downstream NMDPRA and upstream NUPRC? Will they do recruitment this year?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
eddyroyal:

Most you use Hausa

I am very sorry embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Firmjudge:
Good Morning House.

Make i encourage us small!

Everyone has a bitter story and how things turned out ugly beyond our expectations after school.

But one thing that you shouldn't do is to give up. I might not understand that pain but just take a look at @Laura232 story.

She only submitted her CV with zero connection yet GOD performed his miracles. Omo! I laugh person way no fear and trust GOD.

How can you explain this sort of thing in that kind of Big Agency. It's just GOD. When man fail you turn to GOD and na still man GOD go use.

If you give up? You pin yourself in one place. So keep reaching out to people, Uncles, Aunties, Old Class Mate, Old Neighbors, Clerics and just about anyone.

Again, give to the needy and the aged. No say i no tell you. Just give them even if na 100, 50 & 20 naira... Give them as that's one of the best acts of religion. No go underrate anyone goodwill for you o.

Keep making your request to people and keep praying and fasting hardd as na that wan sure pass. Be persistent.

Cryyyy to GOD o, else shaattan go use you do exercise with unemployment.

This August, God willing plenty goodness from here.

God bless us all..

Thanks a lot.
Those words heals, I believe one day this my unemployment will end.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kcare: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mohit007 & Hussen24, pls do u have idea how much CBN pays school cert and der allowances
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
carsprayer:
Good morning everyone.

I want to clear the air on some DG, MDs, and CEOs of Government Agencies who some of us said are not helping strangers.

see guys we have to be sincere with ourselves. These guys have lot of people disturbing them for Jobs. These guys have people from there Local Government, personal friends, families and even high profile people who disturb them for Jobs. Even those working in those agencies are not left out. it's not as if these guys don't want to help, but there are lots of people disturbing them for Jobs. Most times DGs only recruit maybe two times in a 4 year tenure and might not take up to 350 people. lots of people depends on them too for Jobs. it will only be a miracle for them to help a stranger who just call them on phone. Getting approval for replacement is not that easy, some DGs have to even bribe their ways for their recruitment approval. So don't blame anyone for not helping you.

just pray for your helper to locate you.

Perhaps it's thier approach dat is pissing people off..U also have to remember for someone unknown to text or call them 4 help, they must have exhausted almost all avenues...U need to put yourself in thier shoes, at least try & help where possible & not lie, making them look like fools. Dis would be very painful 2 d person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bliss552655: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please any news concerning NSCDC replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good evening house. Pls do you know any agency that had called candidates for documentation, collection of APL or induction which is scheduled to hold tomorrow... 18th August, 2022....

If anyone can answer me.. I will be grateful and tell the house why I need to know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Success1930:
Good evening house. Pls do you know any agency that had called candidates for documentation, collection of APL or induction which is scheduled to hold tomorrow... 18th August, 2022....

If anyone can answer me.. I will be grateful and tell the house why I need to know. Thanks

What is this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

What is this?

Read again for better understanding. U can choose to ignore

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Success1930:

Is for ptdf scholarships awardees,they will be inducted on 18th

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
nkechinyere41:

Is for ptdf scholarships awardees,they will be inducted on 18th

Thanks bro.. Wat is ptdf..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jabrill(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Success1930:

Thanks bro.. Wat is ptdf..

Petroleum Technology Development Fund
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=jabrill post=115799997]

Petroleum Technology Development Fund.

Pls after the induction, Wat next... Will they be given job or just a scholarship...? Sorry for asking so many questions. I just want to get clarification on something
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
prisons service.....Lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=115800378][/quote]

It’s a fully funded scholarship for Masters or Phd aborad.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
carsprayer:
prisons service.....Lol
how far any show.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Success1930:

Which one did u hear? Let me check if it corresponds with the info I have.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBello24: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mohit007:
Bro, i don't call. I visit them with my I.D.. Maybe somebody in here could help u
Pls sir
If am opportune to see my state commissioner federal character commission which agency should I ask for? Am planning to meet him soon.
And pls what’s the salary of fresh graduate in INEC asking for a friend.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBello24: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jamahyel:
iPhone XR for sale .
128gb
Color black
Clean no scratch and no issues.
Battery 100%
How much are u selling it ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Just saw this. Replacement is ongoing at prison service...

1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by douglasposh(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wow.. Congratulations
Hussen24:
Just saw this. Replacement is ongoing at prison service...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBello24: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
gr8femfred:

I thought they have influence to get you job in any agency or ministry

When pls he ask my friend to come back for the CV Submission

(1) (2) (3) ... (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wonderlaco(m), Julieet, Beststriker9(m), Gboy4444, evcabuja, Mukzahra, Shukrah97 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.