Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243347 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
dinerodollars:

Naa the last batch

Oh!! I thought there will be second batch.. Pls the documentation venue... Can I chat u privately Thanks

Pls kindly message me...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
dinerodollars:

Documentation started today
boss, are you among? Is there still hope for another batch?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by enoks(m): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bougji:

100%. Just find somebody that knows the ES (and have a good result 2:1 and above) or your course should be civil engineering , quantity survey, urban and regional planning, ICT and architecture (these courses with stand out) then the ES is an ABU alumnus if that helps
. Thank you very much. I know the ES personally.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
enoks:
do number give away Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please is FIRS recruiting currently or anytime soon?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Papacypaul:
do number give away Sir

Mail him. I think his mail is online. Know how you’ll compose it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bougji:

They’re here. Big men hardly give updates to the people who give them cvs ( till the letters are ready)So most come here to find updates Cos of lack of patience and a whole lot of worrying

FYI tetfund wants to recruit
Exactly o...mine is just FCT teaching recruitment o through FCT P.S,,,,since june,,the only news i hear from them is i should be patient....the worry and impatience wants to finish me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2022
enoks:

Pls bro kindly help with the ES number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2022
dinerodollars:

Naa the last batch

Oh!! I thought there will be second batch.. Pls the documentation venue... Can I chat u privately Thanks

Pls kindly message me...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Bougji:

FYI tetfund wants to recruit
Any connect please? Hubby needs something embarassed, he studied architecture
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omakraid(f): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2022
enoks:
Can you please help with his number?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2022
enoks:

Can you kindly help with his contact please ....I have 2:1 in urban and regional planning . Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chemilove499(f): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Hussen24:

I hardly deal with slot selling stuffs But I'll give u contact to try your luck. Email me
please sir, do you have update on FFS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2022
chemilove499:
please sir, do you have update on FFS
nothing with FFS yet .....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samalicious: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Worth sharing.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
What about normal INEC staff recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
TariqK:
Pls any news on NPA?
I heard it can reach January o

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
binajiya:

Na wa o..�
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please someone can recommend me for a job.

I stays in Lagos state, Iyana-ipaja Alimosho

I studied Accounting!!

I have trainee experience in Accounting and Taxation..

My skills:

I can successfully file VAT Returns
Data Entry
Microsoft word & Excel
Withholding payable and claimable Data capturing.
Collation and submission of Audit Tax Report

Email address: amaosunday9@gmail.com
Cell phone: 08165960942
Thank you all!!!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TallGlassofWine(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gabicon20:

10x 4d update. Any idea d current pay for entry level. some guys here said there's an upgrade in salary.
Please can someone answer this? How much does NECO pay for entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please, anyone with recent information about Ongoing Nigerian Electricity Regulatory commission recruitment NECR
should signify.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=Awardd post=116444578]Please, anyone with recent information about Ongoing Nigerian Electricity Regulatory commission recruitment NERC
should signify.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
I doubt, but where did you get your information? Because I heard it will be between this month and next month.
binajiya:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please does anyone know the salary of level 8, and other packages of the Nigeria national park?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chemilove499(f): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
nothing with FFS yet .....

Thanks sir/ma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kmmk792:
I doubt, but where did you get your information? Because I heard it will be between this month and next month.

I heard this month or next as well.,

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Firecross: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please anything on Narsda?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viktor1991: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Firecross:
Please anything on Narsda?
Nothing yet bro. The DG is withholding the letters

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
Awardd:
Please, anyone with recent information about Ongoing Nigerian Electricity Regulatory commission recruitment NECR
should signify.
Kindly assist with information about the ongoing recruitment and how long does their recruitment process take
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 2:34am On Sep 08, 2022
Samalicious:

sent u a mail
have replied you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Please! is there any news about NBRRI somebody should help

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Steve0979(m), mustwork and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.