Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6243144 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (2247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Home General News
Vacancy: UI Is Recruiting For Academic And Non Academic Staff Positions (See How To Apply)
September 8, 2022
A Manifesto To Save Nigeria’s Public University By Kudus Oluwatoyin Adebayo

The University of Ibadan is recruiting for vacancies in the academic and non academic positions, insideoyo.com reports.

This was contained in a publication on the institution’s website, on Wednesday, signed by Olubunmi O. Faluyi, MCIPM, Registrar and Secretary to Council.

According to the publication, there are 10 vacancies for the non academic staff position and vacancies in 17 faculties for different positions in the academic.

Click the below link to start application for academic staff positions: https://www.ui.edu.ng/content/vacancy-internal-and-external-advertisement-academic-staff-positions

Click the below link to start application for non-academic staff positions: https://www.ui.edu.ng/content/vacancy-internalexternal-advertisement-non-academic-staff-positions
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BoobieE: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2022
Edonnaa:

Are you referring to both or Just NCC.. I belive NPA boss is called GMD.. But I do hope this NPA News sha is confirmed, that place has had alot of news that never happened
Hinokami:
It's eerily quiet there and when it is this quiet it means that what has been done has happened

Please how can I still apply for Naseni jobs, heard they started documentation recently, please who got plug here. I'm pleading �
This is my mail; praiseebube21@gmail.com

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2022
Danlex:
Contact me ASAP �

Pls message me here.. I tried to send u message but couldn't.

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BoobieE: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2022
dinerodollars:

Documentation started today

Any idea if people will still be given Apl, abeg who get sure plug abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2022
Itf hopeful any update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2022
Isek2:
Itf hopeful any update?
Still on pending, pls any one with useful info about NARSDA TNX

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2022
Thanks

ddugeri:

Still on pending, pls any one with useful info about NARSDA TNX
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2022
Edonnaa:

Send me a mail
morning to you brother, i have message you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
I don’t know much about the PIA and it’s effects but can someone tell me which is better with regards to employment, salary and job perks between the NMDPRA and NUPRC?

Also is there any information on them possible giving APLs before or by years end?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Danlex:
Contact me ASAP �

Did you see my message. If you don't see it. Pls kindly message me here

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moveon12: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
naijainstinct:
They are compiling names ATM
Please sir what is happening in nasrda
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Something is happening at NEITI (Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative). Letters are dropping soon. All the best

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sabeey5: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pls who can help with the salary structure of NPC. How much do they pay 08/2?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sabeey5:
Pls who can help with the salary structure of NPC. How much do they pay 08/2?
Thanks
please is anything happening there? I need update pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
shagari011:
Something is happening at NEITI (Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative). Letters are dropping soon. All the best
God when? God abeg o cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sabeey5: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
prophetic69:
please is anything happening there? I need update pls
Documentation on already.
Pls any idea about their pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment for Non-Academic Staff/ how to apply

The University of Ibadan (UI) is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. As a research intensive postgraduate University, it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.

Vacancy: Internal/External Advertisement Staff Positions
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following Non-Academic positions in the University of Ibadan:

Programme/System Analyst II – CONTISS 7
Accountant II – CONTISS 7
Higher Executive Officer (Accounts) – CONTISS 7
Assistant Executive Officer (Accounts) – CONTISS 5
Confidential Secretary III – CONTISS 5
Data Processing Assistant – CONTISS 3
Motor Driver/Mechanic – CONTISS 3
Clerical Officer – CONTISS 3
Nursing Officer – CONHESS 7
Assistant Laboratory Technologist – CONHESS 5
Required Qualifications And Experience:
For Position No. 1: Candidates must possess five O’Level credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics plus an HND/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or other related disciplines.
For Position No. 2: Candidates must possess five O’Level credits including English Language. Mathematics plus Degree in Accounting or in other relevant disciplines with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and NYSC discharge/exemption/exclusion certificate.
For Position No. 3: Candidates must possess five O’Level credits including English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE/GCE/NECO plus a minimum of HND/Degree in Accounts, Financial Studies or other relevant disciplines, from a recognized higher institution.
For Position No. 4: Candidates must possess at least five O’Level credits including English Language, Mathematics, Accounts, Commerce etc. in WASSCE/NECO/GCE and evidence of computer literacy. Relevant years of cognate experience will be an added advantage.
For Position No. 5: Candidates must possess five O’Level credits including English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE/NECO/GCE in addition to Confidential Secretary III certificate (50/100 WPM) and a recognized certificate of computer training. Relevant years of cognate experience will be an added advantage.

For Position No. 6: Candidates must possess at least five O’Level credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE including English Language plus proficiency in Computer Literacy.

For Position No. 7: Candidates must possess at least five O’Level credits including English Language in WASSCE/NECO/GCE, a valid group “E” Driving License plus Trade Test I, II, III with three (3) years experience.

For Position No. 8: Candidates must possess at least five O’Level credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE including English Language. Evidence of Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.

For Position No. 9: Candidates must possess five O’Level credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics plus NRN/SRN certificate, plus registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and two (2) years post-qualification experience OR B.Sc. Nursing plus registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and two (2) years post-qualification experience.

For Position No. 10: Candidates must possess at least five O’Level credits which must include two Science subjects in WASSCE/GCE/NECO including English Language. Relevant cognate experience will be an added advantage.

Conditions of Service
As obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.

How to Apply

Applicants should forward their applications, two (2) photocopies of their certificates, detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) stating: Full Names, Postal/E-mail Address, Mobile/Telephone Numbers, Date of Birth, Marital Status, State of Origin and Local Government, Full Qualification(s) with Dates, Work Experience and Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees to reach the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource and Development Division, (Non-Academic Staff), University of Ibadan, Ibadan, not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. Applicants should also indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the positions applied for.

Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head direct to the Registrar, Attention: Deputy Registrar (Human Resource and Development Division, (Non-Academic Staff), University of Ibadan, Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained. They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the positions applied for.

Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.

Olubunmi O. Faluyi, MCIPM

Registrar and Secretary to Council
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Talithacumi2021: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Edonnaa post=116475758]

Nobody was given Apl after the 50 people that got through some ministers.

There was delay cause Saraki wanted her own slots which koko gave her (20 slots), everything was going smoothly even account department approved the funds budgeted for orientation and the apls were sitting on the table of Koko only for Buhari to reshuffle his cabinets and Saraki left the ministry.

Like so now I don dey lowkey while watching and waiting/hoping

My broda, I would tell you to look elsewhere though you can still keep an eye on it but truth be told that NPA thing is what I call season film. Even the MD was part of those that causes a lot of this back and forth thing but I understand from my end too that it as a result of pressure from above or different quarters. It would have been better if Amaechi had remain as the minister shocked.
Nonetheless we will all share our testimonies very soon irrespective of the MDA smiley

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mshehu212: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Word is NNRA will soon start sharing APL o, push button if you have one, pls dont mail me, am sorry I might not reply. Cheers good people of nairaland
Please what about raw material research and development when are they sharing Apl
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
[quote author=Talithacumi2021 post=116505592][/quote]

You don't need to tell me as I know the situation of things there, one can't put all he or her eggs in One basket obviously..

What will be will be
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Edonnaa:

You don't need to tell me as I know the situation of things there, one can't put all he or her eggs in One basket obviously..

What will be will be
What about those that don't have any basket & those that have only one basket?
Which advice do u have for them on this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
How come no body is talking about Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) here? Or does it mean no info concerning that organisation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
HeroHero:

What about those that don't have any basket & those that have only one basket?
Which advice do u have for them on this?

"Pray and hope, man no be God"

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Pls how much does NEITI pays graduate entry level per month

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Xboy1993:
Pls how much does NEITI pays graduate entry level per month

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2022
Sabeey5:

Documentation on already.
Pls any idea about their pay?
I have no idea but it's a nice place to work
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

Where you nah dey see all this job opportunities?

A frnd of my father offered d job to my father
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Xboy1993:

A frnd of my father offered d job to my father

Alhamdulillah, Maa Shaa Allah.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Salyass555(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Kaleidoscope96:
I don’t know much about the PIA and it’s effects but can someone tell me which is better with regards to employment, salary and job perks between the NMDPRA and NUPRC?

Also is there any information on them possible giving APLs before or by years end?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sizzle01: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2022
shagari011:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

Alhamdulillah, Maa Shaa Allah.

But Don Allah, please kindly assist me with any agency.
slot was given to my brother not me, so I want to know more about NEITI
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Xboy1993:

slot was given to my brother not me, so I want to know more about NEITI

Okay, wishing him the best in his future endeavors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (2247) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ololade1999, SINJEL and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.