Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6226846 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Dannyhonda:
Well just faith dey push me to the extent sole have saved my number but nothing yet even a rep at the federal level representing my side has saved my number but nothing yet. Wo it is not easy jare. It's been a year and 6 months counting like this

May your luck arrive before change of Government.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
nuradeen011:

Look for another job with the open Uni.
If I'm to follow the rules on my Apl I'll have to resign fess
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ddugeri(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Danlex:
I dont think ffs will rectuit this year, please disregard any replacement rumours
Kindly share any update about NARSDA pls, the silence is something else
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 21sailor: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
CrateofBeer:

You must collect study permit first even if it's open university else the certificate will not be recognized.
Open university wouldn't be a bad idea. U can study remotely.

Alright thanks boss.
However I'm just starting this job and with the rules I'm to await after two years b4 asking for study leave.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EMMNIG: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=BigSamX post=117574505]This is how it looks like[/quote

please can you give me links.I will appreciate you. ehismiller@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EMMNIG: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please anyone with links should help. I will appreciate in a special way.
ehismiller@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AiiJay22: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
My name is Imoh, a graduate of Mass Communication with a second class upper division. Please i need a job. I have experience in admin, front desk and customer service. I'm also a data entry expert.

Geniune people should reach me via my mail@: jonahprincess288@gmail.com. Thank you and God bless you.

P.S: Scammers please stay away from this post
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ihenzy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
BigSamX:
National assembly service commission employment form is out for 2022/2023 recruitment process. Y"all should contact your connect in abj. I could give you more insight on how to collect the screening form though.
please send mail to danladigabriel74@gmail.com if you don't mind
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ihenzy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
We that don't have connect in this life, does it mean we might never get a good govt job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MALIGNANTHost(f): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
BigSamX:
This is how it looks like

Please can I send you an email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
@vanbravo, please I sent you a mail. Can you reply me please �

quote author=Vanbravo post=117466626]Good day Guys please its urgent I need a beeakdown of NPA salary and allowances for entry level.

God bless as you reply [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good evening Nairalanders. Will your work experience with Private Firms count when you get a Fed Govt job? I mean will it add up to your pay and rank?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sir pls more info about this...pls can I contact on whatsapp on email
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please what is the entry level salary of NITDA and what exactly makes it a good place to work.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good evening...

Any news about NIS?

I was lucky to meet an Assistant comptroller general of NIS earlier today who promised me a slot, seems there's a recruitment coming, next month as I heard

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
keeper1:
Good evening...

Any news about NIS?

I was lucky to meet an Assistant comptroller general of NIS earlier today who promised me a slot, seems there's a recruitment coming, next month as I heard

Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
GideonG:
Please what is the entry level salary of NITDA and what exactly makes it a good place to work.

Thank you
Are they recruiting?
It’s a good place to work. I served there. Mostly young people. They refused to tell me salary but the rumor was between 170-230. They have allowances too (furniture, performance etc). It’s not a toxic environment like most government offices. Among the agencies under communication ministry they’re second after ncc when it comes to staff welfare

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Are they requiting new graduate also ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bougji:

Are they recruiting?
It’s a good place to work. I served there. Mostly young people. They refused to tell me salary but the rumor was between 170-230. They have allowances too (furniture, performance etc). It’s not a toxic environment like most government offices. Among the agencies under communication ministry they’re second after ncc when it comes to staff welfare

Thank you, I haven't been really a fan of federal government jobs I prefer to japa go dey cash out for Data science and Artificial intelligence but lately thinking place like NITDA isn't a bad idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
A big amen to this, thank you.
kbams241:

May your luck arrive before change of Government.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
keeper1:
Good evening...

Any news about NIS?

Seriously, I am still waiting confirmation mail and to think it closes today is worrisome. Please, help a brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tayoroze: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello everyone. Does anyone if NABDA has started recruitment and their salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chijans: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
MUTERIKA:
Seriously, I am still waiting confirmation mail and to think it closes today is worrisome. Please, help a brother.

Is it confirmation mail to come for APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bougji: 12:49am On Oct 16, 2022
GideonG:

Thank you, I haven't been really a fan of federal government jobs I prefer to japa go dey cash out for Data science and Artificial intelligence but lately thinking place like NITDA isn't a bad idea
yea. You can work under their subsidiary. NCAIR National center for AI and robotics wuye (very nice office)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tayoroze: 5:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Tayoroze:
Hello everyone. Does anyone if NABDA has started recruitment and their salary

Someone pls respond to this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Somhc23: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2022
Please who has information on when npc(national population commission) will start their documentation?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Chijans:

Is it confirmation mail to come for APL?
Not really. It's a confirmation mail for registration before I can continue it. Till this morning, no show.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2022
MUTERIKA:
Not really. It's a confirmation mail for registration before I can continue it. Till this morning, no show.

Na scam, official recruitment not started

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2022
Gensanusi:

Heard that some has started working since 2 month now
Anybody with information on nuprc and nafdac send me email let's share information
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MUTERIKA(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Gensanusi:

ok. But it was on official immigration site
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pharydzid: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good day all. Pls any idea of MDA's that are currently recruiting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RickyJesus, Omana, Mubsan12, Rabz4real(m), Sweetboy96, Hassan52(m), Omuka, Brightlight123, Gensanusi(m), Wonderlaco(m), Musty112, Unbreakable26(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.