Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229917 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Xboy1993:

Imagine someone is telling him to take NIMASA because it's better than NPA.

My brother NPA is better than NIMASA by far. A revenue generating agency fa Port Authority
I'm not sure you know NIMASA

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ncchopeful: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2022
Xboy1993:

Imagine someone is telling him to take NIMASA because it's better than NPA.

My brother NPA is better than NIMASA by far. A revenue generating agency fa Port Authority

NIMASA's benefits far outweighs NPA. They are not even in the same league.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Confirmer(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2022
Pls is NDIC done with replacement?
Cc: Hussen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jeayet: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Nielda234 post=117511722]Does anyone know the salary structure of public complain commission?
I’m aware they now operate Conless.
Does anyone know how much they pay entry level staff with masters degree?
[/quote

Please have they started sharing APL? Thamks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2022
Please anyone heard anything on NDIC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anonz: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Hope you know Salary isn’t the only Metric used to measure total employee compensation. Also some companies have higher entry level salaries but the increase isn’t much as you’re rising. While for some companies the entry level pay is fair but the increase is magnificent as you keep rising. That’s why i always laugh when people don’t mention NNPC ahead of NIMASA and co. Look at the total revenue NNPC is generating yearly, yall are really underestimating NNPC. NNPC declared the sum of 674bn naira as profit after tax for year 2021. Do you know how crazy that is? And NNPC isn’t even operating at optimum capacity o. You can’t compare it to any agency outside the oil industry. Only NLNG,IOCs and some NOCs can compare to NNPC.
MBAleeyu583:
Guy NIMASA is far better than NPA, I get guys working in both NIMASA and NPA, and they have all testified to that because right now the other one wants to go back to NIMASA, and apart from NLNG, NIMASA is the second most paid agency in the country, so don't deceive yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2022
All I want to be hearing about is NITDA until I see myself at first day at work in NITDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2022
The only thing I know from someone that works there is that, Interviews were conducted 3 Fridays ago. That’s all I know. I’m not an hopeful of NDIC.

Hopeful0291:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Stanlyag(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Please anyone knows monthly salary for MEng holder at Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Agency NNRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Stanlyag:
Please anyone knows monthly salary for MEng holder at Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Agency NNRA?
Thats ss5 will be around 350…is anything happening there plss??

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Any news from NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
Is anything happening at NNRA currently?

Stanlyag:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freshyabstel: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
MBAleeyu583:
Guy NIMASA is far better than NPA, I get guys working in both NIMASA and NPA, and they have all testified to that because right now the other one wants to go back to NIMASA, and apart from NLNG, NIMASA is the second most paid agency in the country, so don't deceive yourself

You are very well informed sir, I salute u. NIMASA is blood money plus the DG increased their pay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Who can help me to get a job in FIRS.

I do usually go to their office in Ikeja but nothing to write about because I do not have connect and I was told there that I can only get in if I know top official in Abuja.

Please I know no one except God.

I strongly believe my destiny could see my message and come for my help.

Thank you in advance.

amaosunday9@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
swot200:
Who can help me to get a job in FIRS.

I do usually go to their office in Ikeja but nothing to write about because I do not have connect and I was told there that I can only get in if I know top official in Abuja.

Please I know no one except God.

I strongly believe my destiny could see my message and come for my help.

Thank you in advance.

amaosunday9@gmail.com
Go and check the ministry your house of representatives member is chairing or your senator then work for them on reelection or something just move closer and present yourself

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Holaritan: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2022
A friend received APL in August and was capture and do documentation the same month at Nabda but the letter was back dated to 2020 and he as not received any salary since then what will he do? Also how much is there net pay after deduction of tax? Please urgent respond help so that it can be calm or act fast on it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
But what i heard new government may decide to merge Nimisa.

To me
NIMASA is better than NPA
I know 1 person that's working with NIMASA and 2 people that are working with NPA.

Please, is recruitment on in these two agencies? Please answer sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2022
Xboy1993:

Pls any update regarding NPA, hope APL would be issue next month

Appointment letter? I don't get. Have they finished recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
AbuSaad39:

Application letter? I don't get. Have they finished recruitment?
grin
Appointment letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2022
KUNZEH:

grin
Appointment letter

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnaadam: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2022
Good afternoon all

Please anybody with legit info about Hyppadec recruitment this month or next.
Have have been hearing rumors.pls I need legit intels
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emaculate100(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Is recruitment still on in Nimasa?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2022
heryoub22:

Lols.
Letters are ready.
Just waiting for time to dispatch it
is Federal Fire Service not sharing Apl again or I should mind my business?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayslim7: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2022
Hopeful0291:

NDIC is yet to issue APL., Before the end of next week I guess the issuance of offer letter commencement will be known. Though they usually take a long period issuing their apl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddyroyal(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Zoulyadaini:
Customs to open portal by December.
Can anyone confirm it?
A senior Customs officer told me this around May, June this year when my name wasn't shortlisted.
Thought she was just jonsing me o.
Cos I didn't and don't see how possible that is.
But let just keep our fingers cross.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chiegwu(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Danlex:
is Federal Fire Service not sharing Apl again or I should mind my business?
Honestly i tire.... Keep hearing "Apls are ready". And "soon" which way abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
This thread still dey. Omo, I need some connections man...

Even if I go pay. Omo make una help my life.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Emaculate100:
Is recruitment still on in Nimasa?
Co ask
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sabeey5: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
NPC documentation commences
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sabeey5:
NPC documentation commences

When please ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
My friend did his documentation last 3 months

When please ?

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swagsultan1(m), TariqK, Tobioba1, Gboy4444, Prince806(m), kkkp, MOD30(m), Success1930, ayobamdgreat(m), ToyoFlo(f), izaray(f), RANGO23(m), evcabuja and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.