Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6297898 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
bg4l:
@hussen24 and carsprayers, please can you confirm if this is legit or scam
It's legit. I got a mail instead with more info, it's going to be with your computer so you have nothing to lose. It's also going to be a Protored test.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pls. Is anyone here writing NSIA Exams on Monday?
If you have material share with me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pls who knows about fhi360, i learnt is an NGO. Pls, is it a good place to work & what is their salary range for graduate with experience. T for thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nkechinyere41(f): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
magnificent14:
Please house any idea on the entry level pay for NUPRC ?
Can we chat
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xammax(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pls anybody help me with entry level pay of NSIA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xammax(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
The whole NIMASA 1.8 how much is there upront? Rent? Is almost that amount. Sha may be is father Christmas December is around the corner. Try your luck.

Pls house who knows of how much nimasa can go for, someone offers it to a friend for 1.8m and FIRS for 750k.

Pls make the ogas say something because am scared for him not to fall a victim of fraud.
Pls how much does nsia pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xammax(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
bg4l:
@hussen24 and carsprayers, please can you confirm if this is legit or scam

Hussen24 pls how much does nsia pay entry level? Got a text for their recruitment....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Isek2: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
300,000plus
Have you written the exams?
Pls. Share material if you have.

xammax:

Hussen24 pls how much does nsia pay entry level? Got a text for their recruitment....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Isek2:
300,000plus

Please share the materials or tell us whether its gmat or something similar. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Any NSIA material will be very helpful please. Is it gmat? Anyone who wrote previously should kindly assist with information
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by xammax(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Isek2:
300,000plus

Pls how did you know? Is it legit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
bg4l:

Oh my are you serious?? That means I must have registered too and it skipped my mind. Thinking of it, I think the link was actually on this platform
Chai. How I take miss this thing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2022
Crazeworld:
Chai. How I take miss this thing
"What is meant for you, will reach you even if it is beneath two mountains. What isn't meant for you, won't reach you even if it is between your two lips."

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2022
For those who registered for NSIA and got the SMSs I have a piece of advice for you, if you don't have connection omo no waste your time... This same recruitment was done last year, I and my friend both scored 80+, none of us were called.

It is highly sought after, same thing with this NERC, if you don't have the connections don't put much hope in it. If you have the connections, worry them

Not trying to discourage anyone but telling you from past experience, I also would be writing on 31th again but my mind no too they am unless na God's will

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MOD30(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2022
It's an NGO that caters mostly for HIV/AIDS program. Although I don't know their salary structure for entry level but I know they pay very well. Please connect me if there is any opportunity especially in Abuja.
HeroHero:
Pls who knows about fhi360, i learnt is an NGO. Pls, is it a good place to work & what is their salary range for graduate with experience. T for thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2022
Success1930:

Good morning bro. Hope you are doing great? I didn't apply for it. Can a FCC Commissioner help me push? Was there a print out at the end of registration

I don't have much information unfortunately but it depends, and why I say so is cause every employment must pass through FCC, so it's highly possible.
You must register to get it, if na your own, e go happen with your connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
HELLO GUYS PLS ANY INFO ON DSS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Edonnaa:

I don't have much information unfortunately but it depends, and why I say so is cause every employment must pass through FCC, so it's highly possible.
You must register to get it, if na your own, e go happen with your connect

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Marksmann007: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Abdulqareem:
HELLO GUYS PLS ANY INFO ON DSS?
Please anybody with Info on this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
For NCC, the DG said they are yet to get approval, pray for quick approval so things can unfold soonest. You may have another info regarding this.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I am shortlisted for an exam for this, i need to know too as i am already on a graduate trainee program.
saw dis online, tho not sure. Also got the email

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Approval from who or what stage of approval precisely?

peepydelano:
For NCC, the DG said they are yet to get approval, pray for quick approval so things can unfold soonest. You may have another info regarding this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Idrismusty97(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
ASF46:
saw dis online, tho not sure. Also got the email
Online figures especially for government jobs are never correct. It will likely be X2 that.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Online figures especially for government jobs are never correct. It will likely be X2 that.
so like 250k above, considering wat the agency is about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
NPA no news?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
NPA no news?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Someone should update us about NFIU
Any news with regard to NFIU documentation.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xboy1993: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

Be patient bro
He's over anxious
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Oga is not about being anxious woo this is naija they may finish everything persin no know.

He's over anxious.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
Oga is not about being anxious woo this is naija they may finish everything persin no know.

He's over anxious.

You'll know and you'll get yours inshaAllah.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
HeroHero:
Herohero my guy. God done answer ur prayers oo. Pls, remember me wen u get there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CreekOne, geonyte(m), Konne, Ucheclaw(m), Users2000, Burchester, Yinbanjonic(m), Aminu378 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.