Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6275662 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
[mo.ibrahim3002@gmail.com
quote author=Damfostopper post=118311691] damfos

topper@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Good evening house, please how can one tell if an appointment letter is fake or not...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Any news regarding NPA appointment letters ?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Please oo, somebody should help me with connection here to get a good job. I'm tired and frustrated with the menial, unstable jobs i do. I don't have money but I promise to pay back for the help when I get the job. Pls guys, Depression wan kill me oo
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 1:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Please can the date on an appointment letter fall on weekends?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lisaint(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Please oo, somebody should help me with connection here to get a good job. I'm tired and frustrated with the menial, unstable jobs i do. I don't have money but I promise to pay back for the help when I get the job. Pls guys, Depression wan kill me oo

I’m currently in this same boat
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2022
SHINJA:
Pls is federal fire service a good place to work?
No....but me fit manage am grin

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2022
No
Mdcool26:
Please can the date on an appointment letter fall on weekends?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adambeatz(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2022
hello my people, I have years of experience and skills as an IT technician, worked in Lagos but looking for a job in Abuja,(currently in abj). I'm good with hardware and software for both pc and smartphone, cybersecurity, troubleshooting and repairs. Incase of any gig, email me on my sig lets talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2022
jayslim7:

Started is the word... Let your brother stay hopeful untill they end the process. They don't do crowd. They will be calling few people at a time untill they are through.

I sent you a mail.. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good day good people on this forum. Pls any info on NECO recruitment/replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josh6633: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gopitoto:
Yes we are still expecting it... by Nov /Dec

Like how many people will they employ this time
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
josh6633:

Like how many people will they employ this time
I can't tell the exact amount for now since things in this part of this world is always base on influence/interest.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sadiq4764:
Any news regarding NPA appointment letters ?
Till January
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
My dream job. Please connect me if you can. thank you
SHINJA:
Pls is federal fire service a good place to work?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babawo101(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hello. A family friend collected my CV last week. He works in a court i don't know which court, i couldn't ask him because he was talking with my mum. He said he was given some slots. Anyone here has an insight which court is taking in new staffs and how much to expect for a b.sc holder?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
The rate at which Nigerians (particularly southerners) are leaving Nigeria is alarming.

Some are leaving their jobs without even bothering to resign officially

The Nigerian currency is in the gutters.

It's almost as if Nigeria is about to go out of existence

I'm afraid I'm very afraid

I would've said "may God help us" but I would be decieving myself. God will not help us. We chose this reality
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
It seems like nobody knows what is happening in NPA some will say November, some December, Some January.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
binajiya:

Till January
For real ? It was supposed to drop this month.. what happened ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by adambeatz(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Anomz:
The rate at which Nigerians (particularly southerners) are leaving Nigeria is alarming.

I would've said "may God help us" but I would be decieving myself. God will not help us. We chose this reality

True talk, especially the brilliant minds, we Nigerians are good hustlers and survivors no matter the condition. Global tyranny is on the rise cause what's happening right now in this country is happening to others as well although to varying degrees, the rich getting richer, middle class is getting wiped off which in the coming years there's going to be only two classes left the filthy rich and the filthy poor. Funny enough, there were predictions years back that what's going on right now was going to happen now and its going to get worse. The main question to this problem now is how does one survive the incoming onslaught.

I have years of experience and skills as an IT technician, worked in Lagos but looking for a job in Abuja,(currently in abj). I'm good with hardware and software for both pc and smartphone, cybersecurity, troubleshooting and repairs. Incase of any gig, email me on my sig lets talk.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by binajiya(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sadiq4764:
For real ? It was supposed to drop this month.. what happened ?
Alot of internal issues to be resolved before they can employ new staff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ucha1: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
please who knows how much they pay special Marshalls of FRSC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
ASF46:
seems dis guy @Gopitoto has more info relating to it, mayb he has a group where we can all get quicker legit update
let's chat on zero8zerofifty8thirtyfour02three2
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please which MDAs are recruiting now or about to recruit??

Hopefulnup post=118199479]
They were supposed to give on 31st...be hopeful...any new date I’ll pass across [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Anomz:

This is me, graduated with 2:1 over 5 years ago but no good job since then, I'm also seeking ways to exit this country via any means possible because i am fed up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2022
UKusedBoyfriend:
cry There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

If you are interested, quote this with your email address.

Until mod ban you before your eye clear with way you're repeating this thing

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 3:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Mahmoud2020:
It seems like nobody knows what is happening in NPA some will say November, some December, Some January.
Pls any info about Nimasa and npa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bluephoenix: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Moveon12:
please brothers and sisters does it mean that recruitment in nasrda has been cancelled

I think they will release some recruitment before the year runs out cos of election.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abu8888: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:

Pls any info about Nimasa and npa

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
ucha1:
please who knows how much they pay special Marshalls of FRSC

Special Marshall is a volunteer job, they don't get paid.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rems20(m), TariqK, Zoulyadaini(m), Burchester, TigerHead001(m), Aminu378, holygenius3(m), KpagoGIN(m), YusufDawaki and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.