Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220625 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
ItzJayB:
Please any info on NDDC?

Please go and collect your money back If you paid. they are retrenching some contract staffs/new staffs and demoting the rest that was given undue double promotions by the former minister Apkabio . No new employment would go on for now the commission is going through many phases now and the new acting MD has no right to employ.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Yes very soon you’ll hear from them. The last batch that wrote on the 31st of oct was the 4th batch...and I think the final...so Goodluck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hopefulnup:
PTDF hopefuls. Pls just have a plan B. They’re waiting for signal from I don’t know who. because it’s not FCC or NASS

Any information about Federal Civil Service Commission ( FCSC )

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Any info on firs, itf, hypadec?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cocolacec(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
Someone wants to help my friend process a federal/State agency job.Please which of the government agencies or parastatals is good for salary and career progression?
Educational background: Law
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
International centre for biotechnology Nsukka........100% confirm Appointment letters distributed today.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pinito:
Any info please concerning interior heard that immigration and Nscdc have proposal for recruitment
NSCDC wey der recruitment d last 3yrs u want d wait for?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please any info on Lake Chad Research Institute and how good it is in terms of salary and career..

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mandysmum: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hopefulnup:

They’ve recruited twice this year....but I’ll find out
Hello. Do you have any information yet about NSITF?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saboabuh60: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please, who have the knowledge of the monthly salary National Bureau of Statistics is paying graduate employee?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Abcdx:
Please any info on Lake Chad Research Institute and how good it is in terms of salary and career..

Thank you
� Anywhere i c MDA with research, board, institutite and d likes in its name, CONRAISS cmes to my mind... Sumtin like 100k max. For entry level... Sha I don't know if its same for all the rest

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mustymd: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2022
ASF46:

� Anywhere i c MDA with research, board, institutite and d likes in its name, CONRAISS cmes to my mind... Sumtin like 100k max. For entry level... Sha I don't know if its same for all the rest

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by viper6695: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please, who knows NYSC salary for graduate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ItzJayB(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Karmora:

Please go and collect your money back If you paid. they are retrenching some contract staffs/new staffs and demoting the rest that was given undue double promotions by the former minister Apkabio . No new employment would go on for now the commission is going through many phases now and the new acting MD has no right to employ.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Beststriker9(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
viper6695:
Please, who knows NYSC salary for graduate?
90k not sure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saboabuh60: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please, who know National Bureau of Statistics salary for graduate?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Gboy4444:

Thanks alot
Did you do medicals?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
naijainstinct:
Did you do medicals?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Gboy4444:

It’s someone i know, i heard medicals was done a day after the interview
that's true. Trust me, if your person passed medicals and security checks, he is 100% in. There's space for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
UKusedBoyfriend:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

If you are interested, quote this with your email address.
folajuoladapo1@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Gboy4444:

Ok thanks. So they are going to do massive recruitment?
Yup
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Evening guys, paid 1.6mil for a particular Agency, got my APL and did my documentation and capturing not openly but in secrecy. Even though I later found out before my capturing that the Apl issued was fake but still went ahead to do the capturing. What baffles me is that I did the capturing in HOS and this was thesame day other candidates selected was doing their capturing but did mine in different state (like they captured in kaduna but did mine in Abuja).
Now my question is after sometime I became curious of the ApL being fake and I collected back my money from the agent who paid me with his personal money and told me I will pay back after I get salary but was surprised when I called him few days back and he told me everything I did have been cancelled,if actually it was true in the first place can ippis capturing be cancelled ? We did capturing Nov 2021 and till now only few have been posted why majority still remains at home till now due to over recruitment that happened in the agency. Pls for the people that knows how this works can Ippis capturing be cancelled. Is it so accessible to any body.cos am surprised.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Damfostopper(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
UKusedBoyfriend:
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

If you are interested, quote this with your email address.
damfostopper@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
A piece of advice
This is a public forum. It’s not everything we say here. We give d main basic which is info of the diff agencies that are ON.
BUt u never can tell with our beloved country.
Then, u just don’t wake up, hear they’re paying for slots and give ur money without doing the necessary findings.
It has to be from someone u trust. A person u know. Papers have to be signed. Agreements, has to be made.
Even the person that’s assigning him dat slot. What’s His position. His stake. Where he works who him oga be. The last pple he has given slots for and it worked. Then after that, exercise patience.I for one don’t like payment of it. But this is our country and it has worked for some.
Pls let’s all be careful. Avoid being scammed.
That money is better off being with u, than in the hands of someone with ill intentions
On the other hand I don’t sell. If u know someone that knows someone that might be a lot better than slot payment. Thank u
PS let’s try to build meaningful relationships. I know pple that’ve gotten good jobs due to that without one Naira being given....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Issalog: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefulnup: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
mandysmum:
Hello. Do you have any information yet about NSITF?
Hello. Pls they recruited twice this year. Early and middle. Since then I can’t lie things have been going well. But individually. So exercise patience with ur connect. Btw now and month end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mandysmum: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hopefulnup:

Hello. Pls they recruited twice this year. Early and middle. Since then I can’t lie things have been going well. But individually. So exercise patience with ur connect. Btw now and month end.
Thank you. I appreciate your effort. kiss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hopefulnup:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GogMal, misB and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.