Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6224463 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Just any moment bro, am still digging 4 info
NdanaBusu:

Please when will FIRS start issuing Apl?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dig with NPA please.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
NurHadejia:
Just any moment bro, am still digging 4 info

Good morning. After the letter will documentation and capturing/posting be immediate?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
NurHadejia:
FIRS and NDIC loading....
pls help wt d loading of NCC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
JaiJaigyal:

Good morning. After the letter will documentation and capturing/posting be immediate?
Apl - documentation -training - induction - posting - alerts..

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tukurmahmudzaki(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
NurHadejia:
FIRS and NDIC loading....

Can i have a word with u please.... Here is my mail :
abdullahiusman281@gmail.com
Tnks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Xeee:
NITDA Appointment Letter is out
I sensed it this morning upon waking up from sleep that it's going to be this week. Thank you for the information. I anxiously anticipate mine

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xeee(f): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is for conversion from contract to permanent officers
GideonG:

I sensed it this morning upon waking up from sleep that it's going to be this week. Thank you for the information. I anxiously anticipate mine
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
NurHadejia:
Apl - documentation -training - induction - posting - alerts..
I taught alert will be after working for 3months?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
HeroHero:

I taught alert will be after working for 3months?

For where! Person need to Freshing up before you report to work. That kind thing…. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
NdanaBusu:

For where! Person need to Freshing up before you report to work. That kind thing…. Lol!
Like how much for bsc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Oga Hadejia we are still waiting for your info in respect of FIRS. Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Gbam!

Xeee:
This is for conversion from contract to permanent officers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
No update brother.. When I have one I will post it here
NdanaBusu:
Oga Hadejia we are still waiting for your info in respect of FIRS. Thanks in anticipation..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Franklin1011: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
This one I really don’t know, but I’ll keep you updated if I hear any news.
Maas93:

What about NMDPRA..any update on when they will start sharing APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Franklin1011:
This one I really don’t know, but I’ll keep you updated if I hear any news.
Alright..
Many thanks ��
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Any news on Nigerian customs replacement?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphariusOmegon: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
People who know about these 2, which pays more please?
NLNG and FIRS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnbabes4ol: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
panmol:
NLNG and FIRS
Collect Appointment letters from both first then compare and decide which one is better. A bird at hand ......

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
panmol:
NLNG and FIRS

Go for NLNG.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
The way people dey ask for all these big organizations dey fear me ooo grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hussen24:
The way people dey ask for all these big organizations dey fear me ooo grin grin grin

Abi! Any update please?
FIRS....
NNRA ....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please who knows the salary of NCDMB, FIRS, CBN, PENCOM, NDIC, AMCON, NEXIM BANK, BOI, NNPC, PPMC, KRPC, NCC, NIA, NSIA, NIMASA, NPA, NSC......?
Let me give myself small hope.
I'm asking in case I get connect by chance someday grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2022
U wan mey pesin sidon dey write all de salary structures 4 dis plenty agencies dem 4 u?
Una 2 dey lyk wahala
Biokana:
Please who knows the salary of NCDMB, FIRS, CBN, PENCOM, NDIC, AMCON, NEXIM BANK, BOI, NNPC, PPMC, KRPC, NCC, NIA, NSIA, NIMASA, NPA, NSC......?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2022
No mind me jare grin grin grin, I wan dey give myself hope small small as connect no dey
NurHadejia:
U wan mey pesin sidon dey write all de salary structures 4 dis plenty agencies dem 4 u?
Una 2 dey lyk wahala

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2022
Biokana:
u be kidnapper or bandit? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bigsam75: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Pls how does person get contacted for Appointment letter if someone(National Assembly) give him Job slot.
Is it through the person or through SMS or what?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xeee(f): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
peepydelano:
Wrong, NCC remains the best and top under Communication ministry and also among the best top three agencies in the country. You may choose to disagree.
I'm not here for you Sir. I'm here for others who need the information.
I said NITDA and NCC use the same salary scale but NCC has better allowances. Both NITDA and NCC use CONITSAS.

Directives has already been given to both NCC and NITDA to recruit by the Honourable Minister since August. So it's over now, those that will get the letters already know themselves. You can reach out to your sponsor against next recruitment.

Thank You All

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xeee(f): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
Xeee:
NITDA LETTERS ARE NOT YET OUT, MAYBE DECEMBER OR EARLY JANUARY
Reach out to your sponsor to collect your letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GideonG(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Xeee:

Reach out to your sponsor to collect your letter
I claim it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Usangchris, Nayadee and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.