Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6224474 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (2243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=NurHadejia post=118976456]There will be an interview coming up around second week of January 2023, for those who applied for FIRS job in august. Prospective candidates would be contacted soon for the date and

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
NurHadejia:
I will update NDIC soon..
And NPA pls

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
NurHadejia:
I will update NDIC soon..
please ITF too.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mahmoud2020: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please help us dig NPA am beginning to loose hope woo.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pls update on NASRDA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please is anyone in the know of things concerning research institutions apl?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Deebeee101: 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
NurHadejia:
There will be an interview coming up around second week of January 2023, for those who applied for FIRS job in august. Prospective candidates would be contacted soon for the date and venue.

please is this information for those who have already done documentation?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by smesi: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Civil Defense dey recruit for Assistance Cadre and for Drivers i.e Junior rank cadre.

I will advice those with Bsc, HND to apply and with their lowest qualifications e.g SSCE, ND, NCE if choosing, during the finally stage of presenting credentials you can tender your highest qualification plus your lower qualifications

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
How sure are you that Dy will accept those that have Bsc And use o level to apply during documentation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lawalabiodun(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
smesi:
Civil Defense dey recruit for Assistance Cadre and for Drivers i.e Junior rank cadre.

I will advice those with Bsc, HND to apply and with their lowest qualifications e.g SSCE, ND, NCE if choosing, during the finally stage of presenting credentials you can tender your highest qualification plus your lower qualifications

That sounds funny dude, but things are not done the way you explained above bro.

Provided you have Bsc or HND, they'll be render useless, unless you request for study leave after the confirmation of your appointment and you reapply for another Bsc or HND program.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
naijainstinct:
National Sugar Development Council
National Industrial Court
EFCC*
Environmental Health Council of Nigeria
National Park Service
EFCC for Bsc/graduate Issuing or about to issue?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Meetkie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
anyone with connect for the job openings at OAUTHC?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
smesi:

Terrible advice. If you apply for a government job with a lower certificate, you will be stuck on that cadre. Only a desperate person will do this.

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by drLammy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
please I need information on how someone can transfer his/her service from Lagos to Abuja. Same organization.
I got my APL last month done with documentation and Ippis.
Is there a possibility for this? I will really appreciate your guidance.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Abeg who knows if anything will happen in UNIPORT soon..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
naijainstinct:
Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
naijainstinct:
Sir We De here oooo.... na my town be that.... if you can link me up I go De grateful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
drLammy:
please I need information on how someone can transfer his/her service from Lagos to Abuja. Same organization.
I got my APL last month done with documentation and Ippis.
Is there a possibility for this? I will really appreciate your guidance.
Thanks

Which agency is that

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 12:50am On Dec 08, 2022
DM
Deebeee101:

please is this information for those who have already done documentation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 1:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Any news about Dss bsc recruitment pls

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mjay001: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2022
Pls I don't have connection besides God and FIRS is my dream job

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Huseein12:
pls what about DSS for degree holders, will it be possible this month?
no idea yet but it can up any moment keep tabs on your connect

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Zeddyzed:

Terrible advice. If you apply for a government job with a lower certificate, you will be stuck on that cadre. Only a desperate person will do this.
exactly technically very risky those with b. SC but have NCE and ND can apply maybe before getting another juicy job, but as a B. SC holder applying with waec/neco can be frustrating and painful except one is ready to face the challenges and probably start a fresh degree or go for masters to attain conversion and the process of conversion sefvis another wahala on its on.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Please
NurHadejia:
Many message requests waiting for me.. Please, I don't have access to my nairaland email.. Quote this status or whatever you called it with your number or email, I will DM.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seelvar: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sadeeqnura(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2022
NurHadejia:
There will be an interview coming up around second week of January 2023, for those that applied for FIRS job in August. Prospective candidates would be contacted soon for the date and venue.

Please does this include those waiting for APL also.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by simplykeh99: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2022
If u are part of august gang then yes..
sadeeqnura:

Please does this include those waiting for APL also.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
National Root Crops Research Institute, Abia State
Nigeria Institute of International Affairs, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sirjakez(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good afternoon guys.

For Niger State indigenes

Any update on Niger State civil service commission

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (2243) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sultan8, lunacol(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.