Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6303698 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 1:23am On Dec 27, 2022
id4sho:

It's CONPSS, I don't think they pay more than 80K

Well I don't know much about NRC but if u are working on NRC pls connect ur influence, the Minister told me they will call us for interview this coming Jan
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:

Well I don't know much about NRC but if u are working on NRC pls connect ur influence, the Minister told me they will call us for interview this coming Jan

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 3:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Zoulyadaini:

Plz Ask your minister to shed light on NPA for he might have a clue

He only told me where he want to fix me, I can't be asking about other like NPA or Nimasa. That's all I know

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alfredd16: 3:40am On Dec 27, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:

Bro u don give up for dss?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 5:22am On Dec 27, 2022
NUPRC hopefuls good to go. All the best
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Realinfo2021:
Please what about NMDPRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2022
oluwaT1st:
Please what about NMDPRA?
We expect Nmdpra to do sth last week but Authority Chief too rigid no want released it. No update for now probably before election
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Realinfo2021:
We expect Nmdpra to do sth last week but Authority Chief too rigid no want released it. No update for now probably before election
Omg..
Anyways we will remain patient and continue praying and pushing

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
Those waiting for ITF,an insider from FCSC clarified that they submitted their file for approval for recruitment since last month and also an insider from ITF made me understand that things might go down First week of February and that even their staffs do not have the info,that only few directors know about it ,if you have any contact start pushing your botton and trusting in God ,because from first week to third week of January they might have started gathering there list,they will not loud this recruitment,you will might just recieved calls to come and submit your CV,documentation and then come back for your appoiment letter.......
How sure are you about this Sir? So I will know how best to press

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:

NRC salary is very poor. At the moment their take him is 65-70k But they are working toward changing their salary scale. They are not under compass. Compass take home for Bsc is 120k. The fact is that some senators have already ask those that they submitted their names to go and collect their APLs immediately after new year break. I think it is ready. The interview is just a procedure. Congratulations in advance bro.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fdanburam: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2022
How can i contact you please? @hussen24
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:
Pls who know much about Nigeria railways corporation, I just met with the Hon minister of state transportation Prince Demola Adegoroye from akure,ondo state my uncle. he authoritatively told me NRC will call for interview Jan, pls who know much about NRC salaries and allowances, he said that is where he's processing for me

How are you doing? Kindly chat me up here.. Let talk...

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Realinfo2021:
Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NurHadejia(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Funny interview questions at MDAs
1. What is your name?
2. Tell us about yourself?
3. Who is the current president of Nigeria?
4. How many states do we have in Nigeria?
5. Wetin u chop before u come hia?
6. Blablablabla
● My reply to the interviewer
What the hell? I spent 20k from my hometown to abuja not come hia dey answer silly questions.
Nna tek ur time..
Hussen24:

NRC salary is very poor. At the moment their take him is 65-70k But they are working toward changing their salary scale. They are not under compass. Compass take home for Bsc is 120k. The fact is that some senators have already ask those that they submitted their names to go and collect their APLs immediately after new year break. I think it is ready. The interview is just a procedure. Congratulations in advance bro.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2022
Realinfo2021:

Sir. What about NNRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2022
Pls whats up with that NBTE
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:
Pls who know much about Nigeria railways corporation, I just met with the Hon minister of state transportation Prince Demola Adegoroye from akure,ondo state my uncle. he authoritatively told me NRC will call for interview Jan, pls who know much about NRC salaries and allowances, he said that is where he's processing for me

Baba edit this post abeg, just saying your uncle is ok. Some people will think you are trying to show off.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2022
NdanaBusu:

Sir. What about NNRA?
no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2022
What does good to go mean please?
Realinfo2021:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Alfredd16:

Bro u don give up for dss?

That one na another other level, I have so many ppl trying to help me to get a job at any govt good agencies. I have an uncle a retired Dss director he is the one working dss for me and for now he told me to wait maybe but Jan something to sup. I'm exploiting every option. One way no enter market smiley

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2022
Hussen24:

Thank you sir. I don't want to be discourage about their salary because half bread is better than non, I'm still processing other places. I'm tired of staying at home.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2022
shagari011:
What does good to go mean please?
Before first week of January sth ........
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2022
MrSuama:

Baba edit this post abeg, just saying your uncle is ok. Some people will think you are trying to show off.

Show off keh, I said that so that ppl who are working or processing NRC can work on their commect base on the info my uncle gave me. Nothing to show off about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2022
NurHadejia:
Funny interviews at MDAs
1. What is your name?
2. Tell us about yourself?
3. Who is the current president of Nigeria?
4. How many states do we have in Nigeria?
5. Wetin u chop before u come hia?
6. Blablablabla
● My replied to the interviewer
What the hell? I spent 20k from my hometown to abuja not come hia dey answer silly questions.
Nna tek ur time..
grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kmmk792: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2022
Someone should help us with NPA please. Any small information is important to us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dappa123: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2022
Realinfo2021:
Do you have any update on NNPC please??

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2022
@Hussen24 please I am a graduate of psychology but I graduated with a second class lower, is there anyway you can help?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Dappa123:

Do you have any update on NNPC please??
between January/
February
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Igwe2121(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Good afternoon all. Please when will the second recruitment for the newly established college of education be done?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Success1930:

Thanks Jare.. But I will no if it is legit or not... I told him payment after APL.. He said No

Hello Success1930, how are you?
Please check your email I just replied you. Please do well to respond to my mail.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziggyzigzag: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:

That one na another other level, I have so many ppl trying to help me to get a job at any govt good agencies. I have an uncle a retired Dss director he is the one working dss for me and for now he told me to wait maybe but Jan something to sup. I'm exploiting every option. One way no enter market smiley
its gud to be open to spread our tentacles for others options just incase, na wise move to day push for different places. The ultimate goal is to get into one of those agencies and start planning life.......make everybody take this advice oooo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, obinnanelson04 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.