Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6271538 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hussen24:

NRC salary is very poor. At the moment their take him is 65-70k But they are working toward changing their salary scale. They are not under compass. Compass take home for Bsc is 120k. The fact is that some senators have already ask those that they submitted their names to go and collect their APLs immediately after new year break. I think it is ready. The interview is just a procedure. Congratulations in advance bro.

NNCM are on Conpass Salary Structure and their their basic salary is not more than 70k per month.

So it depends with the commission, but most of the Commissions are under Conpass and their salary is between 60k to 70k monthly like NPC, INEC, PCC, NCMM, NYSC, NCFPD etc.

Though, I heard from reliable source that, National Commission for Museum and Monument (NCMM) are pushing to change their salary structure to conrais, I don't know whether complete or still on the way.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
NNCM are on Conpass Salary Structure and their their basic salary is not more than 70k per month.

So it depends with the commission, but most of the Commissions are under Conpass and their salary is between 60k to 70k monthly like NPC, INEC, PCC, NCMM, NYSC, NCFPD etc.

Though, I heard from reliable source that, National Commission for Museum and Monument (NCMM) are pushing to change their salary structure to Conrais, I don't know whether complete or still on the way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:

That one na another other level, I have so many ppl trying to help me to get a job at any govt good agencies. I have an uncle a retired Dss director he is the one working dss for me and for now he told me to wait maybe but Jan something to sup. I'm exploiting every option. One way no enter market smiley

I heard that DSS will call those with BSC this January.
How true is this, though I heard from someone saying he is very sure about?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ziggyzigzag:
its gud to be open to spread our tentacles for others options just incase, na wise move to day push for different places. The ultimate goal is to get into one of those agencies and start planning life.......make everybody take this advice oooo.

That's the scoop one can't put his or her egg in one basket

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Uthmern15:

I heard that DSS will call those with BSC this January.
How true is this, though I heard from someone saying he is very sure about?

That's what I heard to let us be on a look out, Jan is around the corner

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tayoroze: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hi everyone.my uncle is a senate member, called my dad on 1st week of December to send my Cv and they said it was urgent and it must be submitted that day, his PA called few days after that my Cv wasn’t accepted and I should make amendment which I did and sent back. He was even like I should send it back immediately cause he needs to submit. The thing now his I’m bothered cause we have heard anything from them since that day. Do you guys think we should call or just wait since he was the one that asked for CV.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tayoroze:
Hi everyone.my uncle is a senate member, called my dad on 1st week of December to send my Cv and they said it was urgent and it must be submitted that day, his PA called few days after that my Cv wasn’t accepted and I should make amendment which I did and sent back. He was even like I should send it back immediately cause he needs to submit. The thing now his I’m bothered cause we have heard anything from them since that day. Do you guys think we should call or just wait since he was the one that asked for CV.
let ur dad speak with uncle on ur behalf...1st start conversation on merely season greetings..let d adults involved handle matters.. Make u put ear 4 speaker eavesdrop

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tayoroze: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleuthhound:
let ur dad speak with uncle on ur behalf...1st start conversation on merely season greetings..let d adults involved handle matters.. Make u put ear 4 speaker eavesdrop

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Uthmern15:

Though, I heard from reliable source that, National Commission for Museum and Monument (NCMM) are pushing to change their salary structure to conrais, I don't know whether complete or still on the way.

Alright. The one I know Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS) used by Civil Defense, NDLEA etc. The entry for Bsc is #120.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yamani69: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
What kind of amendments were you told to make on your CV?

Tayoroze:

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kafeii123: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Aliyumichika:

CONPASS

How about NESREA Pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hussen24:

Alright. The one I know Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS) used by Civil Defense, NDLEA etc. The entry for Bsc is #120.

There's Conpass and there's Conpss it's just a mix-up i think, but you guys are all right
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Mubby4luv:
How sure are you about this Sir? So I will know how best to press
i am not the DG to tell you that i am 100% sure,I only shared the information that reached me and from the source.....if anymore info comes to verify this info I will let you know,the gate of ITF headquarter is opposite the gate into my estate in Jos.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ermm:

There's Conpass and there's Conpss it's just a mix-up i think, but you guys are all right
Yea I think you are right.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=Hussen24 post=119471877]
Hy oga Hussein..I've sent u a mail.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
You guys keep on saying applied, like there was any portal opened. Why not call a spade a spade?

iabdulrazaq:

Applied around june but no contact yet hope still dey

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AfricanLion22: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hello Guys pls can DIG of police get one into the force with Bsc? Cos i heard that police are not taking gràduates into the force only those from their academy in wudil kano. How true is this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
They don't accept graduate anymore unless it's recruit or police academy
AfricanLion22:
Hello Guys pls can DIG of police get one into the force with Bsc? Cos i heard that police are not taking gràduates into the force only those from their academy in wudil kano. How true is this?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=donbee post=119472957]You guys keep on saying applied, like there was any portal opened. Why not call a spade a spade?

How do you want him to put it?
Or is it only on Portal that one can apply for for a Job?

Anyway! Whichever methotd you use to apply for a job, it's still the same "Application"
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kmmk792:
Someone should help us with NPA please. Any small information is important to us.

P
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingsleykizo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
ADEGUNWA01:

Well I don't know much about NRC but if u are working on NRC pls connect ur influence, the Minister told me they will call us for interview this coming Jan
PLEASE DOES ANYONE HERE WORK AT IART IBADAN OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO DOES? Please it’s very urgent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
AfricanLion22:
yeah true....moreover 4get police if u love ur image, integrity & family...ur dig has political friends both @state&fed, use him to get to dem if u serious sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleuthhound:
yeah true....moreover 4get police if u love ur image, integrity & family...ur dig has political friends both @state&fed, use him to get to dem if u serious sha
What if he has what it takes to change the narrative. Police needs ppl with positive mind to bring positive change. If he has the passion, let him go for it

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
i am not the DG to tell you that i am 100% sure,I only shared the information that reached me and from the source.....if anymore info comes to verify this info I will let you know,the gate of ITF headquarter is opposite the gate into my estate in Jos.
I really appreciate.. Thank you for your feedback

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
HeroHero:

What if he has what it takes to change the narrative. Police needs ppl with positive mind to bring positive change. If he has the passion, let him go for it
lol... I was once like dis but trust me u dey waste ur time bro cos i do work with dem to tell u nothing will ever change abt police. U know why? the whole system is f*ked up. Starts with recruitment process, background checks, training, funding etc. They r a reflection of we all (society). Ask ur own dpo how he is able to run his station/patrol with poor funding, u will have to join dem to know how...& when ur "positive minded" friend sees it, im go close mouth &form "mind my business@d end" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by razorbuzor(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2022
What about jamb is it under conpass or conraiss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Body4life: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2022
ikibekingsleyoo:
I also need info there

I think we have things in common... I keep hearing that the list is on the Minister's desk. I did interview...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MessiisGoat: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Amcon have give out Apl yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2022
razorbuzor:
What about jamb is it under conpass or conraiss?
Conraiss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
MessiisGoat:
Amcon have give out Apl yesterday.
Yesterday which was a public holiday. Some DGs are not smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chezonye: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Compliment of the season to you all. Please any information on NEPC will be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Macbenb13(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.