Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229606 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
asiwaju60:
P/s What is d take home of Federal airport authority of nigeria /(faan) staff on grade level 8
have u collected your appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LegitDiva: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
livinglifemgr:
Good afternoon. Is it possible to still meet up with the recruitment ? someone promised and said i should give heads up once i hear anything on NCC. Can i please DM you ?

I have a legitimate source but he said it's 3M
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
winningp:

Pls can u help connect me to a trusted seller? A close cousin got one for 3.7M which he cannot afford at d moment

They one, I know said his slot has finished.. He was given 3 slots and they are sold
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by futuremoma34: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
livinglifemgr:
Good afternoon. Is it possible to still meet up with the recruitment ? someone promised and said i should give heads up once i hear anything on NCC. Can i please DM you ?

NCC sold slots, they didn't do any recuirtment,... Even selling of they slots, was limited. Yes you can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
I have submitted CV am really tired. I even submitted CV to my Honorable still nothing.

God all I need is a genuine helper, age is no longer on my side.

Am sorry for the rant my people.

I wish everyone a blessed day.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rejoice04:
I really wish I have the money to buy job right now. I have submitted CV am really tired. I even submitted CV to my Honorable still nothing.

mine Is crazy. I served 2014 till now no job. I've applied so tey ehn. I Don go ministries for Abuja tire. As it is now, I'm just tired. How can one pay 3m for a job?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heineken:
mine Is crazy. I served 2014 till now no job. I've applied so tey ehn. I Don go ministries for Abuja tire. As it is now, I'm just tired. How can one pay 3m for a job?

I served 2011. One can make that money back in 2years if you actually buy it.

I just don't know if it's morally right to buy job, even as a Christian.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goovo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rejoice04:
I really wish I have the money to buy job right now. I have submitted CV am really tired. I even submitted CV to my Honorable still nothing.

u are not the only one. Its well

I need a federal government job badly.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rejoice04:

nawao... I'm just perplexed and sad. Is there hope at all?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Olumyyde:
Any federal worker in the house who has received January salary? Was the new tax of 7.5% deducted?
bro you even get luck get job...happy for you man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heineken:

I actually need government job because I have little kids to take care of. I don't want a private job that will take all my time with no time for family.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rejoice04(f): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heineken:

There is hope all we need is that connection and I pray God will make it possible.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rejoice04:

I actually need government job because I have little kids to take care of. I don't want a private job that will take all my time with no time for family.
may God help us. I don't even have any job. I am through learning shoe making... I started following a friend to learn how to register Sim two weeks ago.i can't even boast of 1k in my account as I'm writing this. I've applied ehn. ..the problem I have is I'm always suicidal. It's affecting me. I just pray Sha o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dotman23(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Olumyyde:
Any federal worker in the house who has received January salary? Was the new tax of 7.5% deducted?
No alert yet o, have you gotten yours
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donpenny(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rejoice04:

pls which tribe are you and where do you leave currently. Do you applied for the on going ndlea?. If you do DM ur registration number. Don't include other details that is all I need. I mean ur application code.Anticipating

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donpenny(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
Olumyyde:
have u gotten ur January salary cux am still waiting for mine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Donpenny:
pls which tribe are you and where do you leave currently. Do you applied for the on going ndlea?. If you do DM ur registration number. Don't include other details that is all I need. I mean ur application code.Anticipating
I won't mind if you can help me with the ndlea job while I send my registration number as well, thanks in anticipation Sir as I don't have any job since I completed service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
I applied icpc.. If anyone can help me... There's no joy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Not buying any job o. People get these juicy jobs without paying a dime, just pray you meet someone ready to assist
LegitDiva:

I have a legitimate source but he said it's 3M
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rejoice04:

Really? Morally right? Nigeria as a country and our useless and not helping politicians has made things worse for the common man.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2020
Iyajelili:

Really? Morally right? Nigeria as a country and our useless and not helping politicians has made things worse for the common man.
you're right
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rogersmith(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Rejoice04:

Not morally right...Don’t be cast down from what is happening round. Just be prayerful and move outside your comfort zone. Try to meet brethren that are well connected in church. Don’t be shy approach them lay your heart out to them. I Know God have given you this job but you need to do the possessing.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
livinglifemgr:
Not buying any job o. People get these juicy jobs without paying a dime, just pray you meet someone ready to assist
Really, Oh God! may I locate my divine helper.

My people, can't a poor man get a juicy job in this country without the influence of politicians.

I went to Tetfund the other day to ask about the recruitment, I was told that is either you get the job through a senator, Honourable, minister, etc. That you can't just submit cv and go home, you must have a strong connection,( I'm not talking about recommendation letter, because that one is aka discharge letter. May God help us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please all, what is the take home pay for HND holders in INEC and Biosafety.

Cc EngrBriggs, TammyAnybody.

Thanks in anticipation.

Note, i've not gotten anything.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pearlberry(f): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
pearlberry:
Please all, what is the take home pay for HND holders in INEC and Biosafety.

Cc EngrBriggs, TammyAnybody.

Thanks in anticipation.

Note, i've not gotten anything.

And BSC please.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cephaswizzy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Modikko:
I got the information that NCC has shared slots too
I called SLA to a honourable member of communication committee. He was asking me if I'm sure that NCC is recruiting. He's a close friend sha.. Are u really sure slot don reach hon members. I wan prepare how I go take attack am. grin grin
cc: futuremoma34

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Donpenny:
have u gotten ur January salary cux am still waiting for mine.
Still expecting too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Dotman23:
No alert yet o, have you gotten yours
Still waiting too.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2020
Heineken:
bro you even get luck get job...happy for you man
U'll sure get urs too by GOD'S grace, most definitely.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Olumyyde:

U'll sure get urs too by GOD'S grace, most definitely.
amen baba.. I pray o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
livinglifemgr:
Spot on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yahaya79, Mykcool(m), Mubarack44(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.