Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,825 members, 7,831,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6312184 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (2263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please house help me. I’ve gotten my letter from FIRS and it was dated since last year November. Problem is I haven’t been called to document or capture yet. Am I worrying over nothing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hello house,
What is going on in Federal Civil Service Commission ( FCSC )

Has the embargo been lifted ?

When are they going to start distribution of Appointment letter?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Anomz:

I agree but heres the problem.
The buyer can withdraw the slot, frustrate the person in that job, etc. To get connect na beans??

But to get back such huge amount of money na war.

I'm just saying. I'm probably not as knowledgeable as you.
It's just my opinion
u Dy mind the yeye guy. He thinks na beans to reclaim money given to scammer?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
JaiJaigyal:
Please house help me. I’ve gotten my letter from FIRS and it was dated since last year November. Problem is I haven’t been called to document or capture yet. Am I worrying over nothing?

When did you receive the APl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
FFS recruitment for Junior Cadre is ongoing. Press your button.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
G
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danlex: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Do you mean replacement or recruitment?Have they started sending invite?
Julius223pounds:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Danlex:
Do you mean replacement or recruitment?Have they started sending invites?

Secret replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
bitchesdredd:

I received it in the 2nd week of December but the date on it is 28th November. Also my connect already collected 3 copies of all my credentials the day I received the letter

When did you receive the APl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
Wow! The date on my letter is 28th November

abobim:
You need to be worried a little not because of documentation or capture but if after election recruitment might likely be put on hold and moreover your letter carrying November no be here ooo when the ones we have been seeing online is December

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
Mr Julius223pounds, Mr kkp.......plz any information on NSCDC 2022 replacement. Thks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
You're to be blamed, if I were you, I'm not always patient in this kind of situation.. I'll make sure I go to their headquarters to know what's up.. Direct and legit information should be gotten there... What if the rest are done with documentation? Are you expecting them to call you?

And if I may ask, did you collect the APL from someone or you went to the headquarters to collect it yourself? If it's from someone, you need to go to the headquarters and verify.. FIRS doesn't delay documentation like that.

Okay, what if they have many people to call and your name was ommitted? So, you're sitting down till they call your number?

Keep waiting then.
JaiJaigyal:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2023
The date doesn't matter, what matters is genuity of the letter.. There are some APLs dated 2018 and was issued 2021, so what do you have to say about that?
abobim:
You need to be worried a little not because of documentation or capture but if after election recruitment might likely be put on hold and moreover your letter carrying November no be here ooo when the ones we have been seeing online is December

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ahaf04:
Dappa123

Please always follow up with the trend of discuss before putting further questions. Your question has already been answered. 🙏

1. NPA old but expecting final batch
2. NCC has given, 2nd batch of intakes loading.
3. NUPRC has given, induction starts tomorrow, 2nd are yet to go for induction, APL distribution ongoing to go induction along with 2nd batch intakes
4. NMDPRA newly expecting 1st & only batch
5. NCDMB has given but still ongoing last batch computing, they sold some of the slots.
6. Railway newly ongoing
7. NERC newly expecting
8. CBN newly expecting, the plan arrest of the CBN governor delayed the replacement process, they are back on track..
9. TEDFUND newly expecting, the delay is internally generated by the directors who need more slots as against the ES directives.

Others can add the ones they know for you.

If your connect is in the villa which is more preferable at this time, you can just choose one of those agencies and strike heard, let your villa contact talk tough..e.g, If the ES or DG says no vacancies anymore, then let your contact tell that DG or ES to stand up from his seat so that there will be vacancy. Talk tough

Note; NUPRC knows Mr. President one on one..He is usual reluctant.

@Dappa Any update on CBN pls

Any latest on that NPA second batch?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
If I may ask, is your connect a strong person? Because collecting your documents means he wants to document for you which is not even possible.. Are you sure the connect is legit? [quote author=JaiJaigyal post=120637125][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yusufdayo1: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
palmshots:

Okay thanks boss.
The issue is I'm in my final part of my MSC program before I got this appointment in a different state. That's why I was hoping to get a transfer.so I can manage both.
Now I'm seeing secondment online and reading through. please do you think that SECONDMENT is possible?
Before either transfer or secondment is being considered, your appointment MUST be confirmed and there MUST be vacancy at the supposed ministry, agency or department

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
To whom it may concern, there is still one slot each left for FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, Ede and that of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Yaba.

Mail: Olarexteeyoung@gmail.com
Payment after documentation. Deal or No Deal?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
Starstar:
Mr Julius223pounds, Mr kkp.......plz any information on NSCDC 2022 replacement. Thks

Nope..I heard something was going on by Sept/Oct last year, but up til now, I haven't heard anything again. Am also expectant of the NSCDC replacement. My connect collected my information and submitted it to them uptil now am still hoping that something will come up.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeedens: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=kkkp post=120632353] Let him go for NPA he wont regret it. Forget say Osinbanjo daughter dey there or Senate president son. [/why NPA??]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
No deal.. You've been told several times that you won't see anyone to agree with you in this kind of deal, someone also quote you yesterday.. You keep shouting payment after documentation
ObiaboAdoka:

Payment after documentation. Deal or No Deal?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
No deal.. You've been told several times that you won't see anyone to agree with you in this kind of deal, someone also quote you yesterday.. You keep shouting payment after documentation
He keeps shouting? So he should not shout on top of his hard-earned money? If it's that easy,why are you advertising slot here?

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2023
S
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abobim: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2023
N
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2023
More reason why he should keep silent if he can't follow the rules.. I'm not a scam I've done this for many people.
Iyajelili:

He keeps shouting? So he should not shout on top of his hard-earned money? Of it's that easy,why are you advertising slot here?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Well, that's another experience entirely... But when this issue of IPPIS started, check most appointments letter given then.. Most are 2018, and they did their documentation and capturing immediately.
abobim:
Let me explain to you. I have a guy that was supposed to resume in 2020 but because his letter was back dated, he could not resume in 2020.he was put on hold till last year December and was given another APL...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ClydeIII: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Pls do you know when they will be called up for training? Both junior and senior Cadre?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Iyajelili:

He keeps shouting? So he should not shout on top of his hard-earned money? Of it's that easy,why are you advertising slot here?
don't mind him.
Infact, anyone who cannot wait till after documentation is a scammer.. na inside this faceless forum person go entrust him hard earn money to someone... Person wey I know him house and workplace sef scam me of #13m+ , na #3m I see recover till date, with series of court cases.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Starstar: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Nope..I heard something was going on by Sept/Oct last year, but up til now, I haven't heard anything again. Am also expectant of the NSCDC replacement. My connect collected my information and submitted it to them uptil now am still hoping that something will come up.

Alright thks.....same info from my connect, still hoping. God will single us out with His hands of mercy.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Oh! You've jumped into conclusion now that anyone requesting for money before is a scam? Do you think it's easy to recover the money after documentation? Some will act so smart to the extent of threatening you by saying they will inform EFCC.. Someone got UNIABUJA through me last month, he was telling me I'm not the one who helped him but their village king..Till now, I haven't recover the money and the pure fact is that one cannot involve the police. Faceless? ask those who have done this with here, they have all my details... Someone scammed you of #13M? Well, let me just say you're not wise enough.
Papacypaul:
don't mind him.
Infact, anyone who cannot wait till after documentation is a scammer.. na inside this faceless forum person go entrust him hard earn money to someone... Person wey I know him house and workplace sef scam me of #13m+ , na #3m I see recover till date, with series of court cases.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Oh! You've jumped into conclusion now that anyone requesting for money before is a scam? Do you think it's easy to recover the money after documentation? Some will act so smart to the extent of threatening you by saying they will inform EFCC.. Someone got UNIABUJA through me last month, he was telling me I'm not the one who helped him but their village king..Till now, I haven't recover the money and the pure fact is that one cannot involve the police. Faceless? ask those who have done this with here, they have all my details... Someone scammed you of #13M? Well, let me just say you're not wise enough.

Guy you are a scammer, rest!!

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Olanrewaju010:

Okay, new Deal.

Payment after Documentation with Legal Binding from both End?

Deal or No Deal?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Olanrewaju010:

Scammer!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (2263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, Miagro, aliuzalkay(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.