Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6252354 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
FAAN, NAMA, NCAT but on a low key
AdeoyeAdefemi:
Good afternoon everyone.

Please, who knows any aviation agency that's currently recruiting I want to talk to someone concerning an opening in the aviation sector but I want to be specific about the agency that's currently recruiting. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Please any news on federal higher institutions recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tope102:
Hello house,
What is going on in Federal Civil Service Commission ( FCSC )

Has the embargo been lifted ?

When are they going to start distribution of Appointment letter?

Sorry boss, Are you expecting an APL from there ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
chubaba1990:
Do you have idea of CONHESS 07 step2.. that's BSc entry salary into a federal teaching hospital?

It was N80,346 before hazard allowance of N30,000 being added to now make it N110,346
Which Teaching Hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
chubaba1990:
After IPPIS capturing, how long does it take for one to start receiving salary?

It takes 3months after ippis capturing. The third month you now receive everything together.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
CANTICLES:

Sorry boss, Are you expecting an APL from there ?

My junior brother expecting....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tope102:

My junior brother expecting....

Okay.

I think something is cooking over there. Sketchy though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babsolala: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Good evening, everyone. Please, I need to ask a question and I'm hoping that I'll get some answers.

For a degree holder (BSc) in the Federal Civil Service, is CONTISS II 07 step 02 equivalent to GL08?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hinokami:

I'd also like this information as well.
confirm for us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chubaba1990: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
David Umahi Federal University Teaching Hospital, DUFUTH
Tope102:

It was N80,346 before hazard allowance of N30,000 being added to now make it N110,346
Which Teaching Hospital?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hi guys, please any update on DSS, DIA & NIA?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MALIGNANTHost(f): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
David Umahi Teaching Hospital at where chubaba1990
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tope102:

Which Teaching Hospital?

What of rural allowance
What of call allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by neoclassical: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ayuwo:
It is disheartening that people hardly give information about recruitment into Federal higher institutions in Nigeria in this group.
Except, Mr. Hussein, who posted something about recruitment into Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria, those of us waiting for APLs in Federal Polytechnics and Universities are in the dark as far as this thread is concerned.
We are aware of the hurdles in recruitment into Federal Universities, owing to ASUU vs FG collective bargaining hiccups. But please, someone should rekindle our hopes in the area of Federal Polytechnics Recruitments.
Mr. Hussein and Co. Please, is this February still sacrosanct for issuance of APLs by some federal Polytechnics?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kaffytiamiyu:

What of rural allowance
What of call allowance

Inclusive!!!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ayuwo:
please, someone should answer this question
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chubaba1990: 2:10am On Feb 07, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
David Umahi Teaching Hospital at where chubaba1990
in Ebonyi state
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2023
neoclassical:
It is disheartening that people hardly give information about recruitment into Federal higher institutions in Nigeria in this group.
Except, Mr. Hussein, who posted something about recruitment into Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria, those of us waiting for APLs in Federal Polytechnics and Universities are in the dark as far as this thread is concerned.
We are aware of the hurdles in recruitment into Federal Universities, owing to ASUU vs FG collective bargaining hiccups. But please, someone should rekindle our hopes in the area of Federal Polytechnics Recruitments.
Mr. Hussein and Co. Please, is this February still sacrosanct for issuance of APLs by some federal Polytechnics?

I heard federal Polytechnics will recruit before election. Meet Polytechnic governing council member.They will be given slots
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2023
MFONANOVA:
please, someone should answer this question
Go and meet governing council member of the Polytechnic .Management will give then slots first
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2023
Most whom are politicians. They give those who campaign for them first b4 dey remember others
ikemeze:

I heard federal Polytechnics will recruit before election. Meet Polytechnic governing council member.They will be given slots
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2023
ASF46:
Most whom are politicians. They give those who campaign for them first b4 dey remember others

Yes,it is true.some will sell their slots.I heard they wants to compensate council members with job slots before buhari leave government because council members will go when new government take over

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2023
They are already doing that, most appointment letters shared came from the council and recieved by those who campaign n are still campaigning for them. The quickest way sha is tru the council and the surest is through senators of reps. Though board gets slots too but limited and always at the die minute.. talking from experience. Its now looking like recruitment is getting hijacked by politicians
ikemeze:

Yes,it is true.some will sell their slots.I heard they wants to compensate council members with job slots before buhari leave government because council members will go when new government take over

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Good morning guys, please where is the guy that knows someone working at Public Complaints Commission?

I want to make an enquiry please.

Kindly Hi me on: Olarexteeyoung@gmail.com if you see this please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sanchi2040: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2023
Pls, when will dss and icpc commence recrtmnt..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2023
For those still messaging me for Federal Neuropsychiatric hospital, it's filled up already.. The only one left is that of Federal Polytechnic, Ede and it's just a slot. We only have the grace of today to submit the names.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2023
CBN released APL last week and yesterday!
What’s Cbss 09 scale pls. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2023
TigerHead001:
CBN released APL last week and yesterday!
What’s Cbss 09 scale pls. Thanks
central bank salary structure

CBSS 09 is for senior supervisor i think

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Yeah
Teeeecash:
central bank salary structure

CBSS 09 is for senior supervisor i think
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2023
ASF46:
They are already doing that, most appointment letters shared came from the council and recieved by those who campaign n are still campaigning for them. The quickest way sha is tru the council and the surest is through senators of reps. Though board gets slots too but limited and always at the die minute.. talking from experience. Its now looking like recruitment is getting hijacked by politicians

Please someone with MBA and working experience, do you know level Poly will give him and how much is the salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2023
No idea at all, just know of Msc, dats Conpcass 2 assistant lecturer or mayb lecturer 3.... Abt 100k plus
ikemeze:

Please someone with MBA and working experience, do you know level Poly will give him and how much is the salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ThatOGgirl11: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Please any update on ndic

Decallmemartin:
I heard from a legit source that there'll be an update from second week of January.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Haleefah, EsvRotimiJubril(m), Yahaya79, Loneranger59, RANGO23(m), badoosnh, Muhammadjr12(m), davefieldpop(m), Valme1010, Starstar, MrOreo(m), oluxmondd2, bro4u, Newcastle2023(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.