Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6256863 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
For those still messaging me for Federal Neuropsychiatric hospital, it's filled up already.. The only one left is that of Federal Polytechnic, Ede and it's just a slot. We only have the grace of today to submit the names.

I sent you a dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abcdx:
Good afternoon all, please anything on ITF?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abdulqareem:
i've moved on. but that's cruel.
. The man called me and he said its true after he has denied it. He said the list is not for general duties. That I should be expecting 25th of this month. That's on election day fa. I just burst into laugh.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
MarshRiley:

That’s life my brother, I don’t like spending time on something that’s not working, mine really pained me because it’s a top man in the senate but no wahala. It’s a new year.
Let’s replan our life.
After series of denial, he finally agreed that the list is out. But he said its not general duty but support staff. Imagine embarassed embarassed embarassed well in his words: be expecting another list between now and 25th of this month. The thing shock me. I told him outrightly that ogbeni na this list be that far. No more no less.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Pls i sent you a mail. I want to have a private discussion with you pls
TigerHead001:
CBN released APL last week and yesterday!
What’s Cbss 09 scale pls. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
hartson:
plz If you are not based in Niger Della zone, PH precisely no need..thanks

Good afternoon boss, I'm based in ph. I'm available for your guidance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TigerHead001(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Replied

Jadie67:
Pls i sent you a mail. I want to have a private discussion with you pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abcdx:

what about NASENI and NBTE no one is saying anything especially NASENI anything anyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
ikemeze:

Yes,it is true.some will sell their slots.I heard they wants to compensate council members with job slots before buhari leave government because council members will go when new government take over
Universities/Polytechnics Governing Councils are statutory tenured appointments. A Poly's Council that was Inaugurated last year for example will not go after PMB's tenure elapse. They still have few years to make the statutory 5yrs of their tenure. So also some Boards of Statutory Organisations like National Assembly Service Commission, Civil Service Commission, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
kkkp:
grin
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aliyumichika(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
kkkp:
grin
Congrats
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kaffytiamiyu:

Congratulations
Not mine
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Aliyumichika:

Congrats
not mine
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kingdemu:
Universities/Polytechnics Governing Councils are statutory tenured appointments. A Poly's Council that was Inaugurated last year for example will not go after PMB's tenure elapse. They still have few years to make the statutory 5yrs of their tenure. So also some Boards of Statutory Organisations like National Assembly Service Commission, Civil Service Commission, etc.

Not true. Their appointment didn't pass thru National Assembly and they can be remove if new government come in. IT IS STATUTORY BODIES THAT ARE TENURED LIKE FCSC,NJSC,National Assembly Commission.
If Peter Obi or Atiku win now ,they will remove them and put their own people who work for them during campaign
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
You should have covered the name, it's prohibited to post something like this on social media. They always write it clearly on some appointment letter.
kkkp:
grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
kkkp:
grin

When are they going for capturing please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hussen24:

When are they going for capturing please?
salam… pls any update from FAAN??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
kkkp:
not mine

Any update on National Eye Centre Kaduna
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abcdx:

No one is talking on ITF please..
there recruitment is certain ,it is on a pipeline but it will be after election ,no longer February

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mukzahra:
salam… pls any update from FAAN??

The guy we submitted is yet to be contacted. Although, they called and asked him few questions

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
kingRagnarr:
abokina pls any news on DSS? Garin nan ba lbry pha

After election, all is set.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hussen24:

The presidential or the whole elections
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hussen24:

Please, will it be open recruitment or replacement

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2rutalk1: 12:23am On Feb 08, 2023
ikemeze:

Not true. Their appointment didn't pass thru National Assembly and they can be remove if new government come in. IT IS STATUTORY BODIES THAT ARE TENURED LIKE FCSC,NJSC,National Assembly Commission.
If Peter Obi or Atiku win now ,they will remove them and put their own people who work for them during campaign
Please, can a new Rector of a Polytechnic change a recruitment list that was already compiled / approved by the School Governing Council and his predecessor whose tenure expired while awaiting waiver/ approval by relevant agencies?
Please, pardon my curiosity. We were awaiting APLs from the school as the list was already compiled and approved by the Governing Council. But due to delay in getting approval from FCC, IPPIS etc, the Rector's tenure expired. Now a new Rector has been appointed and there is reliable information from different quarters that approval has been gotten by the new Rector and APLs will be shared soon.
However, some of us though went through Politicians, want to know if the new Rector can possibly jettison the old list already approved by the former Rector and the School Governing Council and compile his own list.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 08, 2023
ADEGUNWA01:

The presidential or the whole elections

Whole

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 08, 2023
MFONANOVA:

Please, will it be open recruitment or replacement

Not open really, your connect have to just collect your name and your number then forward it.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:39am On Feb 08, 2023
Hussen24:

The guy we submitted is yet to be contacted. Although, they called and asked him few questions
kk…. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ikemeze: 7:23am On Feb 08, 2023
2rutalk1:

Please, can a new Rector of a Polytechnic change a recruitment list that was already compiled / approved by the School Governing Council and his predecessor whose tenure expired while awaiting waiver/ approval by relevant agencies?
Please, pardon my curiosity. We were awaiting APLs from the school as the list was already compiled and approved by the Governing Council. But due to delay in getting approval from FCC, IPPIS etc, the Rector's tenure expired. Now a new Rector has been appointed and there is reliable information from different quarters that approval has been gotten by the new Rector and APLs will be shared soon.
However, some of us though went through Politicians, want to know if the new Rector can possibly jettison the old list already approved by the former Rector and the School Governing Council and compile his own list.

If it has gotten approval from revelant bodies ( NBTE ,Federal Ministry of education ,FCC and IPPI) He can't change it

If the new rector is staff of the institution, in good term with his predecessor and Governing council still on sit,he can continue with list .

Where he can change the list is if rector comes from another Polytechnic and there is no governing council member, he will change it and compile his own list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2023
Hussen24:

first batch are already in training 2 weeks remaining for them maybe after their training

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2023
Pinito:
first batch are already in training 2 weeks remaining for them maybe after their training
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Hussen24:

Not open really, your connect have to just collect your name and your number then forward it.
as salamu aleikum, please do i still have chance with Faan if my connect pushes it? I just submitted my cv to him yesterday. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Greateemayo, somethinggood(m), zizou34, Biokana(m), Users2000, Swagsultan1(m), Apalara1, Isek2, Success1930 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.