Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253888 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 3:52am On Feb 11, 2023
avsadeeq0:

No update o

It is well o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2023
casapraco123:
Can someone please confirm the CBN appointment letter distribution on February?? Someone also collected our CV to CBN.
I have sent you a mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uthmern15: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Good morning guys, please where is the guy that knows someone working at Public Complaints Commission?

I want to make an enquiry please.

Kindly Hi me on: Olarexteeyoung@gmail.com if you see this please.

I too want to know the person that works in Public Complaint Commission (PCC).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hussen24:

I have no idea Sir.
Good morning sir please I got a job in one of federal agency in delta state but the apl read temporary appointment. Please what does it mean? Your reply and that of others is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ujunwaa12:

Good morning sir please I got a job in one of federal agency in delta state but the apl read temporary appointment. Please what does it mean? Your reply and that of others is needed.

It is ok. You will be confirmed after a period of time.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ujunwaa12(f): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hussen24:

Ok thank you so much sir and thank you to all nairaland family cool God has done it for me at last and he will do it for others here amen.

34 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ujunwaa12:

Ok thank you so much sir and thank you to all nairaland family cool God has done it for me at last and he will do it for others here amen.
Amen, I claim it.
Congratulations!

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ujunwaa12:

Congratulations! May God do mine for Me Amen 🙏

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummy39: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Please I need your help about my admission
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummy39: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
To whom it may concern, there is still one slot each left for FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, Ede and that of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Yaba.

Mail: Olarexteeyoung@gmail.com
hi please can you help me with my admission

damilolaakinbowale06@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jummy39: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Nasirmakeveli:
How much be their pay?
please I need your help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emaculate100(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2023

Congratulations........

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jamahyel:
Any engr with coren here?
I am oh sir, please help a soul.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
I don't work there, so I don't have the idea.. May God make it easy for you.
jummy39:
hi please can you help me with my admission

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Big Congratulations, I tap into this kind of testimony 🙏
Ujunwaa12:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by baronkelvin(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hello Boss Please I will need your help on this
Camoready:
As you await gainful employment, apply for PTDF overseas scholarship. As a previous scholar, I can attest to its transparency and hitch-free process.

https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/guidelines

Thank me later

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hussen24:

Good evening bro, please any information about immigration since the portal has been close I haven't gotten any info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Hello. Please anyone with idea of how much National centre for control of arms and light weapons pays graduate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 12:52am On Feb 12, 2023
AMBalamin:
Hello. Please anyone with idea of how much National centre for control of arms and light weapons pays graduate.

I don't think this agency has been granted final approval to start operations...

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 5:57am On Feb 12, 2023
MFONANOVA:

I have sent you a mail
Kindly drop your email here please, I have no access to that email you sent, thank you brotherly!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:10am On Feb 12, 2023
FASASI1:

Good evening bro, please any information about immigration since the portal has been close I haven't gotten any info

None for now. Pray so you will be shortlisted for exam
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Emaculate100:

Congratulations........

Really!!
That's great I'm so happy for you. I tap some of your anointing.

I'm hoping that God will hear my call.
Even with my money no connect.

God dey

Congratulations again 👋

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Hussen24:

I have sent you messages you didn't respond...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
To whom it may concern, Federal Neuropsychiatric hospital Yaba, Lagos State ( a slot) is still much available. Letter ready in three weeks time.

Mail me on :Olarexteeyoung@gmail.com

Mail me only if you're serious please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Jadie67:

I sent you a mail. Kindly respond
Kindly drop your email here please, I have no access to that email you sent, thank you brotherly!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2023
Congratulations!!!!!

quote author=Ujunwaa12 post=120815872]

Ok thank you so much sir and thank you to all nairaland family cool God has done it for me at last and he will do it for others here amen.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
To whom it may concern, Federal Neuropsychiatric hospital Yaba, Lagos State ( a slot) is still much available. Letter ready in three weeks time.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2023
You said this slot had been taken.

[quote author=nikwes post=120842664][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2023

Olanrewaju010:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2023
I was just informed that it remain one, like I always say I'm not the direct link.
nikwes:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jadie67: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
casapraco123:

mayormayor678@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Damdam24(f), ParamilitaryII, ogazi4u(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.