Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6262900 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
You also sent some names there?
Hussen24:

Please help me confirm when they will start giving APLs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
You also sent some names there?

Yes, like a month ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
The APL is immediately after election
Hussen24:

Yes, like a month ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Presidency and NMDPRA management pending approval, but all paperwork processes completed

CANTICLES:

I think many things are placed on hold due to this election, hopefully after election, there will be many information and APL sharing

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pls do you have any info on dis?

What about NBTE pls, have they finish sharing or are still sharing for Bsc?
Hussen24:

Yes, like a month ago.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
ASF46:
Pls do you have any info on dis?

What about NBTE pls, have they finish sharing or are still sharing for Bsc?

They gave APL to some temporary staff on other to parmanent them and also some other few but everything is on hold at the moment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hopeful0291:
NNRA gave out some letters 3rd February

GT or EH ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AdeoyeAdefemi: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hussen24:

They gave APL to some temporary staff on other to parmanent them and also some other few but everything is on hold at the moment.

Sir, please check your mail. I sent a message
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ok thanks
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Who has update on Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
To whom it may concern, Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State (2 persons) slot is available now.

Mail: Olarexteeyoung@gmail.com

Serious minded only please.

What's the job description
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
NPA second batch …..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abbati19: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sadiq4764:
NPA second batch …..

what about NUPRC 2nd batch and nmdpra?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sadiq4764:
NPA second batch …..

Anything on it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sadiq4764:
NPA second batch …..

Is it too late to inform some contacts regarding this NPA stuff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2023
T
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2023
To the NNPC hopefuls,
Is there any current update on NNPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Hussen24:

I have no idea Sir.

Alhaji! Pls how much do you think is okay to pay for an immigration slot?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Is there anyone here or who knows anyone working at Public complaint commission please? 🙏 I want to make an enquiry.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Is there anyone here or who knows anyone working at Public complaint commission please? 🙏 I want to make an enquiry.
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
No active recruitment in NNPCL as at now. Last recruitment was in 2019

casapraco123:
To the NNPC hopefuls,
Is there any current update on NNPC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
balher:

How about replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
But we all know NNPC has been privatized, getting job there now will be difficult a bit.
CANTICLES:

How about replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thanks for your response, Please can I send you a mail? I want to make an enquiry
Gopitoto:
yes
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2023
Blankstare:

Alhaji! Pls how much do you think is okay to pay for an immigration slot?
do you think this is the right time to pay for NIS slot?because this CG tenure is ending by April

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
nuradeen011:
do you think this is the right time to pay for NIS slot?because this CG tenure is ending by April

How does it affect the recruitment if you are sure of your plug?

Do you think it's ok for 1.5?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pls who know about NRC appointment letter. I heard they have started sharing apl

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Thanks for your response, Please can I send you a mail? I want to make an enquiry
Yes boss
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
But we all know NNPC has been privatized, getting job there now will be difficult a bit.

Really?

I am just getting to know it's now a private organization
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
ADEGUNWA01:
Pls who know about NRC appointment letter. I heard they have started sharing apl

I recall u guys did interview recently
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
CANTICLES:

I recall u guys did interview recently

We haven't heard from them since then
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
balher:

someone resume last month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HolyMalaam, Midgut(m), Basoj(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.