Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6260085 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari approves old N200 note as legal tender till April 10

The President made this known on Thursday morning during an address to Nigerians.

He also apologised to Nigerians over the difficulties experienced in accessing the scarce new naira notes.

Details later….

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by najeem4reall(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2023
@ olanrewaju please can you assist me with the NIS stuff and how do we go about it am ready for it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sleuthhound: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2023
FASASI1:

A friend of mine elder brother paid less than 1m for custom and he got it, currently hanging one star
chai.... (I get u bro)& the 9ja cycle continues, (cos he has to recoup his mulla by doin sm illegal runs on d job smhow too sha) , yet we all as citizens complain abt politicians&vote buying...this country is gone (everybody na criminal, olopa ma ko everybody)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2023
To your mail?
Gopitoto:
Send all the questions to me I go reply all no worry
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2023
I don't have the idea Sir.. We don't usually have those paramilitaries slots..
najeem4reall:
@ olanrewaju please can you assist me with the NIS stuff and how do we go about it am ready for it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
To your mail?
yes bro.... fortunegopi@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2023
Camoready:

It is advisable you chose one course in 3 schools or a similar course. It shows that you know what you want (purpose!) and it enables you tailor your personal statement towards one topic/course.

Please can you check your mail ? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
They tweeted this

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maas93: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hopeful0291:
They tweeted this
Just saw it too..
No smoke without fire..
We are watching shaa
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hopeful0291:
They tweeted this

Very positive sign 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Salam alaikum hussen24
Any news on NITT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
I sent you mail since afternoon bro..
Gopitoto:
yes bro.... fortunegopi@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RealAbba: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Can i send you a mail please?
Awardd:
Salam alaikum hussen24
Any news on NITT?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GEJTILL2019(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Alhamdulilah
I got a federal Job but with my ND certificate.... let me start from here.

my source my given slots for Lower cadre... but in all situations, I still thank God. may Allah answer others who seek .

32 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
Alhamdulilah

my source my given slots for Lower cadre... but in all situations, I still thank God. may Allah answer others who seek .

Congratulations 🎊
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zizoo36: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Congratulations! Atleast take that one hold body. What's the name of the Agency/Parastatal please?
GEJTILL2019:
Alhamdulilah

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Congratulations
GEJTILL2019:
Alhamdulilah

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CrateofBeer: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
GEJTILL2019:
Alhamdulilah

Congrats, at least you go use am hold body.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
I sent you mail since afternoon bro..
I Done reply you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thank you so much for the info bro.
Gopitoto:
I Done reply you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 3:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Thank you so much for the info bro.
welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2023
A slot is still much available for the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State.

Olarexteeyoung@gmail.com

And note that the letter should be expected after the election, not before. Because the names would be submitted on Monday
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2023
North East Development Commission is dishing out APLs.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2023
No reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
A slot is still much available for the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State.

Olarexteeyoung@gmail.com

And note that the letter should be expected after the election, not before. Because the names would be submitted on Monday
Will u allow d slot to go like dat?
Y not submit my name nd i pay wen apl is out bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
I'm not the one directly involve..
ObiaboAdoka:

Will u allow d slot to go like dat?
Y not submit my name nd i pay wen apl is out bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:

Kindly check your mail. I messaged u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Y do u doubt me. Forward my name once apl is out i will send ur money to u. For now i av used my money to hoard agricultural produce. B4 apl go commot i go done sell am.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimjl: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
I don't have the idea Sir.. We don't usually have those paramilitaries slots..
Can I have your mail I have a serious business with you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
RealAbba:
Can i send you a mail please?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gboy4444, Ibnbabes4ol, Hassan52(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.