Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251994 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
Please who has heard anything about EFCC second batch of B.sc (D.S) cadets? Someone here mentioned that he saw a thread on the new batch but no news up till now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Federal teaching hospital, Gombe slot is available for Medicine graduates and Nursing graduates only.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kindly check NAF PORTAL ,shortlisted candidates list is out... Best wishes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kbm123: 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Federal teaching hospital, Gombe slot is available for Medicine graduates and Nursing graduates only.

Pardon me, but why will a sane human being think it's normal to sell Medical/Nursing slot? Do you understand the implications? It means the slot seller will priotize money over the quality of medical professionals to hire. Your loved ones will have a medical emergency one day and their survival will depend on the person that bought the slot's expertise.

I will advise that you continue selling your slots to general and administrative roles. Please save our hospitals from quacks with ready cash.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Boss, thanks for your advise, mine is to announce, theirs is to show interest.. And it's left for the hospital to judge where they will fit.. This is just an info.. This is not a matter of pardon, you're saying the plain truth here.

Meanwhile, there are lots of good doctors/nurses looking for job and keep managing in a private hospital.
Kbm123:

Pardon me, but why will a sane human being think it's normal to sell Medical/Nursing slot? Do you understand the implications? It means the slot seller will priotize money over the quality of medical professionals to hire. Your loved ones will have a medical emergency one day and their survival will depend on the person that bought the slot's expertise.

I will advise that you continue selling your slots to general and administrative roles. Please save our hospitals from quacks with ready cash.

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Boss, thanks for your advise, mine is to announce, theirs is to show interest.. And it's left for the hospital to judge where they will fit.. This is just an info..

Meanwhile, there are lots of good doctors/nurses looking for job and keep managing in a private hospital.

This is true though

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Desola99: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Success1930 pls kindly help us with list, cos i can't find it in the portal:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Success1930:
Good evening to you all, please any updates on NATIP
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibnbabes4ol: 1:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Please is there any Top MDA currently receiving applications or recruiting? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Irisade: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Are you unemployed and desire to work with federal government in any ministry, department or agency of the government? Chat 09068838204 on whatapp for assistance at a cost. Pls it's not free o. But I can guarantee you 99%.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Irisade:
Are you unemployed and desire to work with federal government in any ministry, department or agency of the government? Chat 09068838204 on whatapp for assistance at a cost. Pls it's not free o. But I can guarantee you 99%.

God dey

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
God!!

NAF is f*cked up!

10 candidates per states?

Definitely people with 5g connection

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
casapraco123:
Can someone please confirm the CBN appointment letter distribution on February?? Someone also collected our CV to CBN.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2023
Esmos597:

Please Are you asking if CBN will indeed send offer letters in February or someone claimed to you that they have started sending the letters?
Some one said APL was distributed in February so I was asking if any one can collaborate the information. I was later informed by April for APL.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IABkhair: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Irisade:
Is this genuine?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2023
casapraco123:

Some one said APL was distributed in February so I was asking if any one can collaborate the information. I was later informed by April for APL.
By April, do u mean apl would be disbursed in April?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sanchi2040: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
That should be after documentation, then payment... Scammers are too much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tope102: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sanchi2040:
That should be after documentation, then payment... Scammers are too much

Kindly ignore that guy is a scammer. If you tell him that payment will be made after documentation he will be asking you logistics fee...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
I started suspecting him when he said DPR and NNPCL is available, meanwhile DPR is scrapped already into NUPRC and NMDPRA and nothing is going on at NNPCL for now.
Tope102:

Kindly ignore that guy is a scammer. If you tell him that payment will be made after documentation he will be asking you logistics fee...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
Most APLs would be disbursed in April.
freddybonz:

By April, do u mean apl would be disbursed in April?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
SixKeys:
God!!

NAF is f*cked up!

For selection board? That's the standard.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
EFCC Detective Assistants Complete Training

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by GreaterGraceGG(f): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
Irisade:

Are u for real?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Most APLs would be disbursed in April.

Pls can someone who start now to push through his FCC ,get appointment letter in any parastral/MDA that APril??

How possible is it pls??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nothing is impossible, we're in Nigeria. It depends on where he submits your CV.
Tony07067:

Pls can someone who start now to push through his FCC ,get appointment letter in any parastral/MDA that APril??

How possible is it pls??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Nothing is possible, we're in Nigeria. It depends on where he submits your CV.
Ok,thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tony07067:

Ok,thank you
please, any info on NAPTIP
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 1:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Awardd:
please, any info on NAPTIP
They shared Apl earlier this month

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 2:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Why are you angry? grin grin it's always been that way, final list for training would be like 3-4 per state if they don't reduce this one to 2. Airforce and Navy are for strong 10G connect.
SixKeys:
God!!

NAF is f*cked up!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TallGlassofWine(f): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2023
SixKeys:
God!!

NAF is f*cked up!

Please, can you send the link or list to me?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TallGlassofWine(f): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Success1930:
Please help me with the list

(1) (2) (3) ... (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abbakacici, bowen2018, Walybounce, Navar(m), Sultan8, Konne, Mykcool(m), Daptboy(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.