Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6251907 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Maybe you're deaf or blind.. I told you several times that I do show the evidences to people on my WhatsApp.. Has anyone ever come here that I scam them? Why are some of you so dumb please? Is it a must I post evidences? Those messaging on WhatsApp are seeing it.. It's better you guys mind your business if you're not interested..
Such an uncouth response. It speaks volume about your person.

Since you show people the proof on Whatsapp, why don't you limit your adverts to your Whatsapp status instead of littering this thread?

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jaybest90(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wahala for us wey dey find slot.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
jaybest90:
Aswear my brother grin grin grin grin grin grin wahala for us who no get connect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
I will stop posting slots here as from today, it's someone who got a slot through me that recommended this place to me before, and I'll stop from now, thank you..I'm done here.. No one should message on WhatsApp or mail me again please 🙏.. May God grant everyone of us the best.. Mubby and others, are you happy now?
Don't top posting SLOTs here, u may be of help to many. Life it's self is all about risk. Those who desire to gamble risk to loose or gain. If u do gud May ALLAH reward u base on ur attitudes toward others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
U guys are all adults here, & every single one is responsible for thier own choices in life.....

If u buy slot & get d job, good for U🤷

If U get scammed of ur money..it's still ok, afterall it's ur own money...

Personally, I think, life is all about experience, d best way to learn somethings is to go through it urself 😄...well, whatever

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
For them to believe I refund your money, let them see this, because they may think we both planned it.
It could be real but scammers came here with more than one moniker. They will use one post, use another one ask question on that post. Then use another one testify. All these na format but to convince everyone, u have to post apl. Na only u get security reasons?

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kodratic(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
This room will soon empty because of our bad attitude of attacking someone trying to help, infact this group is not getting updates again as before..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
jaybest90:

I deh tell you.

Some years back, someone brought slots of A Class agencies at about #250 000 which was affordable to my mother but i never let her know. I was of the opinion, that what satisfaction would i derive from a job I bought. Those same slots are what people are paying millions for today.

Npower came, i didn't register because I was like, we asked for change why make Buhari's work harder. Politicians hijacked the scheme and favored their cronies.

I supervised WAEC exams in 2017 and didn't collect a dime from any school to allow malpractice. WAEC custodians were aware but i was neither given recommendation letter nor recalled in 2018.

I am not in support of selling or buying of slots but know that the country is messed up, so just chose what suits you.

On the contrary, why not play a smart one on those selling slots by sending your application to the agencies the slot seller advertises or just go for documentation and come back to tell us how far.

Even Politicians buy slots to share in their constituencies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Elsueno:
U guys are all adults here, & every single one is responsible for thier own choices in life.....

If u buy slot & get d job, good for U🤷

If U get scammed of ur money..it's still ok, afterall it's ur own money...

Personally, I think, life is all about experience, d best way to learn somethings is to go through it urself 😄...well, whatever

For where, they want to eat their cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
PerfectMan24:

It cold be real but scammers came here with more than one moniker. They will use one post, use another one ask question on that post. Then use another one testify. All these na format but to convince everyone, u have to post apl. Na only u get security reasons?

With what I have noticed on this forum, if he were a scammer, people for don call am out. So lets wait and see how long he would last.

I have someone who runs a similar gig and he always informs me about slots but I have never posted such here because Nobody fit give me name weh my mama no give me. If God no help you no man fit help you.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yungmin: 12:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Bank of Industry slot is available now.

Only 2 slots.

Note: Educational courses are not allowed.

I sent a PM
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 5:09am On Feb 22, 2023
Kodratic:
This room will soon empty because of our bad attitude of attacking someone trying to help, infact this group is not getting updates again as before..
There is little or no update to give for now. Everything is at standstill. When things come to normal, update will flow

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:04am On Feb 22, 2023
PerfectMan24:

There is little or no update to give for now. Everything is at standstill. When things come to normal, update will flow
Right 👍
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Good morning everyone,
I hope you all had a restful night?
I am forced to make this comment due to the back and forth going on between Olanrewaju, Mubbyluv and I think Crazeworld. I messaged Olanrewaju yesterday about the slot he posted and he told me it was already filled up, of course I felt I could ask more questions cos I am really interested in getting an FG work but he was kind of rude so I just blocked him. I started going into details because if he wasn’t genuine he could have just collected the money from me despite his slot being full but he was honest and that’s an impeccable virtue. I know we are all trying to shine our eyes, be wise and street smart but sometimes you should give benefit of the doubt to people. He already explained why his slots are not as expensive as we have previously seen or heard. Knowing this group well, if he has scammed anyone, people would have come here to call him out so before you think I am siding him or trying to take his side, just know that there are other ways to protect ur interest while taking risks and then as for you Lanre, try to be more polite and patient with people, see it from our pov, keep doing what you are doing cos to be honest it’s a ray of hope in this country. Have a nice day everyone 🫶🏼

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Badgers: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2023
MrSuama:

I deh tell you.

Some years back, someone brought slots of A Class agencies at about #250 000 which was affordable to my mother but i never let her know. I was of the opinion, that what satisfaction would i derive from a job I bought. Those same slots are what people are paying millions for today.

Npower came, i didn't register because I was like, we asked for change why make Buhari's work harder. Politicians hijacked the scheme and favored their cronies.

I supervised WAEC exams in 2017 and didn't collect a dime from any school to allow malpractice. WAEC custodians were aware but i was neither given recommendation letter nor recalled in 2018.

I am not in support of selling or buying of slots but know that the country is messed up, so just chose what suits you.

On the contrary, why not play a smart one on those selling slots by sending your application to the agencies the slot seller advertises or just go for documentation and come back to tell us how far.

Even Politicians buy slots to share in their constituencies.

Or just go for documentation? Never heard of something like this before

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2023
bg4l:
Good morning everyone,
I am forced to make this comment due to the back and forth going on between Olanrewaju, Mubbyluv and I think Crazeworld. I messaged Olanrewaju yesterday about the slot he posted and he told me it was already filled up, of course I felt I could ask more questions cos I am really interested in getting an FG work but he was kind of rude so I just blocked him. I started going into details because if he wasn’t genuine he could have just collected the money from me despite his slot being full but he was honest and that’s an impeccable virtue. I know we are all trying to shine our eyes, be wise and street smart but sometimes you should give benefit of the doubt to people. He already explained why his slots are not as expensive as we have previously seen or heard. Knowing this group well, if he has scammed anyone, people would have come here to call him out so before you think I am siding him or trying to take his side, just know that there are other ways to protect ur interest while taking risks and then as for you Lanre, try to be more polite and patient with people, see it from our pov, keep doing what you are doing cos to be honest it’s a ray of hope in this country. Have a nice day everyone 🫶🏼
well said is not easy may God grant us our desires amin i think this is the only forum you get updates as quick as they come but nevertheless we are humans we are bound to live together and sometimes have misunderstanding and disputes between ourselves so on behalf of anyone offended am sorry don’t fill bad one has to be cautious thats just the fact we are all Nigerians we know how dangerous the streets can be you want to know how far people came just load the 1st to 5th pages of this trend then you will realize we all might not be here in few years time

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anomz: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
The Bank of Industry is filled up already. Thanks.

Kai!!!
I'm always late anytime you drop info.

Abeg how do I contact you personally for updates. I'm very interested.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Badgers:

Toor, you heard it from me first. It's as easy as that. It's called "gate-crashing", so get a good helmet.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by palmshots: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Badgers:

He doesn't know all the people doing Ippis names has already been approved by the AGF office already. Dey olay grin
Meanwhile I got my own APL through the information I got from this forum sha

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2023
palmshots:

He doesn't know all the people doing Ippis names has already been approved by the AGF office already. Dey olay grin

For NPA I guess?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Badgers: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2023
MrSuama:

Toor, you heard it from me first. It's as easy as that. It's called "gate-crashing", so get a good helmet.

Interesting! Kindly inform how I can gate-crash at NCC, I have my bullet proof helmet with me...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2023
I'm so sorry for sounding so rude yesterday, I felt it's not necessary to ask how much is the slot since there is none available for now, that's why I responded that way.. I'm deeply sorry 🙏
bg4l:
Good morning everyone,

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
I'm so sorry for sounding so rude yesterday, I felt it's not necessary to ask how much is the slot since there is none available for now, that's why I responded that way.. I'm deeply sorry 🙏
I only asked because I wanted to have a price range. At least know if it is something I can afford if there of another chance/slot. Next question I asked was how long the recruitment process takes with ur connect because of course I have to know if it is something that will take a long time to pull through. Anyways that doesn’t matter anymore like I said don’t stop sharing the slots cos you are actually helping out in your little way. Have a good day👍🏾

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
man how I contact you,
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
bg4l:

I only asked because I wanted to have a price range. At least know if it is something I can afford if there of another chance/slot. Next question I asked was how long the recruitment process takes with ur connect because of course I have to know if it is something that will take a long time to pull through. Anyways that doesn’t matter anymore like I said don’t stop sharing the slots cos you are actually helping out in your little way. Have a good day👍🏾

@olanrewaju010 ... Like he said, don't stop, if this is the little u can contribute to humanity, Surely some of the people u assisted Will always remember you wherever they are. And who knows what some of them might be to you in future too.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by youtuber: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
CANTICLES:

@olanrewaju010 ... Like he said, don't stop, if this is the little u can contribute to humanity, Surely some of the people u assisted Will always remember you wherever they are. And who knows what some of them might be to you in future too.

I am a she😂 and Mr Lanre, we can still be friends and I apologize for all the plenty questions😩. I am just really tired with my current place of work and I wanted to know how fast your connect can pull the job through for me.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Badgers: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
palmshots:

Bro what's cooking? Abeg where dey hot now, I need info to act on...help a G
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrSuama:

For NPA I guess?

NPA no dey IPPIS
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
palmshots:

And you don't also know that one of the surest plug to get federal government job is through IPPIS during capturing. What a small world.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SweetPoison22: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good evening all, please I want to know the salary of an Administrative Officer I in a federal polytechnic.
Please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Brightlight123, Alfredd16, NanaAD99, Ucheclaw(m), Walush and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.