Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227539 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2023
Gensanusi:

My salary is 60k at entry level 08, CONPSS,
Absolutely right. I have put up to 10 years inj service, my salary is just 82k. I started with 45k as 8/3. It's painful when you hear what your peers receives monthly from other agencies, when you and them were employed with same qualification and same entry level.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Absolutely right. I have put up to 10 years inj service, my salary is just 82k. I started with 45k as 8/3. It's painful when you hear what your peers receives monthly from other agencies, when you and them were employed with same qualification and same entry level.
It shouldn't be painful because the job wasn't forced on u.
U push for the job, they made offer & u accepted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2023
Gensanusi:

Most of the new employee couldn't cope, they left to MDAs and agencies paying, 100k to 120k.

But we are now included in revenue generating agencies.

Grade level 08 is now collecting 190k

Grade level 04 (SSCE) now collecting 110k

Abeg make Una no ask me the name of my agency

Hmm! Its okay.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2023
Mubby4luv:

I guess it's rethorical but I will tell you how..
life no too hard like that na just adjustments to reality.. Sha I pray non of us be faced with such situations. These are tips sha

1. Most fortunate with a car are living inside their cars, There is this popular convenience around maitama and wuse where you can drive to ease yourself and shower if need be.
2. Squatting with family friends,
3. Renting BQ's where one room will hold like 10 people.
4. Colleagues summing up a rent amount to live as roommates.
5. Or you go get house in Nasarawa state.

Food.

1. There are mama puts in Garki corners where you can get a fair meal for as low as 1k, Gimbiya Street, Automatic car wash and Wuse zone 4, Area 1 behind market etc.

Laundry

wash yourself or go find a Hausa man in zone 4 or 1.

what else? someone should add

Omo. Its okay..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
I want to do transfer of service from Ministry to MDA, how possible please?
Very possible, find someone to connect you with the agency you want, it will be easier if the Agency is in your ministry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by guvnorade: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2023
TETFUND update please.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rash47(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Gensanusi:

Very possible, find someone to connect you with the agency you want, it will be easier if the Agency is in your ministry

That shit is hard bro... i have spent 10yrs now with ministry of information, tried so hard to cross to NBC under it... its been very difficult, despite i have someone helping all along

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2023
PerfectMan24:

It shouldn't be painful because the job wasn't forced on u.
U push for the job, they made offer & u accepted
You don't need to be rude, the pain is not borne out of envy rather than the decrease in the purchasing power of money as a result of inflation, earning such amount with growing family to cater for, remember not all fingers are equal, I was previledged to secure the job without any connection after my Youth Service so I have no reason to be ungrateful when my colleagues whom we both served were still searching for job . Thankfully, I am rising through the career ladder, the NWSC has for a good reason hid to the Labour demand by approving a little pay rise for the Civil Servants in the Ministry to ameliorate the increasing inflation.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
What's all these na, I thought we are all mature here. Please use your maturity.
We are one big family, we shouldn't be doing this.

One love.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
mmt1:

Plss bro wat about nnpc update and hyppadec
The only one i am following is NUPRC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Immediately then start to de argue on salary I know say problem de come.....This thread no be like before again....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
they will get more than that ,they will get the same thing with police ,I do not know about Ndlea or FRSC but civil defence , immigration,fire service and prisons ,already put in place since last year harmonization of salary ,allowance structure with Nigeria police ,it took three years to see this work ,it was finally agreed on signed and approved last year with them and police .......so whatever police is getting that is what civil defence ,immigration ,fire and prision will get ,a bsc holder should be getting close to 200k .....
NDLEA as been moved from conpss salary scale which was approved by the President late last year but as at January they've not implement the new salary, I don't know if it as been implemented now sha ooo

Even the chairman said something like that in December that the staff will begin to enjoy good welfare package and good retirement package

i heard that when the new salary is implemented what theyll be taking home will be massive
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Mubby4luv:

I guess it's rethorical but I will tell you how..
life no too hard like that na just adjustments to reality.. Sha I pray non of us be faced with such situations. These are tips sha

1. Most fortunate with a car are living inside their cars, There is this popular convenience around maitama and wuse where you can drive to ease yourself and shower if need be.
2. Squatting with family friends,
3. Renting BQ's where one room will hold like 10 people.
4. Colleagues summing up a rent amount to live as roommates.
5. Or you go get house in Nasarawa state.

Food.

1. There are mama puts in Garki corners where you can get a fair meal for as low as 1k, Gimbiya Street, Automatic car wash and Wuse zone 4, Area 1 behind market etc.

Laundry

wash yourself or go find a Hausa man in zone 4 or 1.

what else? someone should add

Survival tips

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nobody is talking about ITF
Please what is going on there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
asiwaju60:
NDLEA as been moved from conpss salary scale which was approved by the President late last year but as at January they've not implement the new salary, I don't know if it as been implemented now sha ooo

Even the chairman said something like that in December that the staff will begin to enjoy good welfare package and good retirement package

i heard that when the new salary is implemented what theyll be taking home will be massive
you just said they have been moved to where,this your own still be rumour,i also heard it but we do not know where,for now there salary structure is the same with civil defence,immigration and fire service ,i did not include them in the 40% talk because of the rumour that they might be getting something more,so until i get confirm news i have decided to leave them out ,road safety too got salary increase but i do not know how much
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
you just said they have been moved to where,this your own still be rumour,i also heard it but we do not know where,for now there salary structure is the same with civil defence,immigration and fire service ,i did not include them in the 40% talk because of the rumour that they might be getting something more,so until i get confirm news i have decided to leave them out ,road safety too got salary increase but i do not know how much
The three paramillitry under ministry of Justice now will be using the same salary scale

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
asiwaju60:
The three paramillitry under ministry of Justice now will be using the same salary scale
But I heard most of the staff as been warned not to share the info
What are the other two paramilitary aside NDLEA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
asiwaju60:
please which are the three paramilitary under the ministry of justice ?...well that is the only logical thing to do,that was what was done with customs,they had to move them from ministry of interior to finance and now they are on the same salary with Firs and co ,they are have been moved to ministy of justice then there salary can get up to 350k and above....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty4ahmed1: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
PerfectMan24:

If u spend ur 60k monthly salary tracking me, how will ur family cope for the period? Ur daftness is 2nd to none! That is the reason it will be difficult for u to come out of poverty. grin
Enough assignment for u today. U must go through my post today. I feel celebrated for someone spying on me. We re invisible tongue
Atleast with my 60k am far better than you that beg before eating your life is solely dependent on begging , I thank God I have a beautiful family, a home and a car to myself, this I have gotten from the little I earn, I don't squander my income on drinks and womanizing like you , by the special grace of God the 60k job has taken me abroad to three foreign countries sponsored by FG through my Ministry al thanks to God Almighty , like I said I am rising through the career path as Career Civil Servant. You that is still begging for job and keep insulting people, let's see how you will make it in life, nobody here or outside this forum will help you with your bad attitude, you will keep hunting for job till your miserable life is exhausted. I have a job bait for you already, you will be dealt with, don't worry.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
Realinfo2021:
The only one i am following is NUPRC
have they started or when are they starting to recruit. The silent type they normally do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
asiwaju60:
MInistry under the ministry of justice that i know of
Nigeria Law Reform Commission
Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
Legal Aid Council of Nigeria
National Human Right Commission (NHRC)
Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Study
Nigeria Copyright Commission 1989
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
Council for Legal Education (Nigeria Law School)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Isek2, Look4success, Clemzoo, Fieend, Swagsultan1(m), ObiaboAdoka(m), Hassan52(m), Ishaqnasidi, Jaythentic(m), Iyajelili(f), blastac, Rabz4real(m), Gboy4444 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.