Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258314 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
carsprayer:
Please who has idea when Fire Service will recruit or call the 2nd batch for replacement.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
DearAminu:
I’m also an applicant, how can I know such information?

you had a discussion with someone that is an official there ,I am just asking if he simply said from now till may ending or June or April ,they should call shortlisted candidates.....I know you are a candidate

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
[quote author=DearAminu post=122578406]I’m the one 🤚🏽
I met him privately about the ongoing recruitment 3 weeks ago. The information he disclosed to us 🫢🙊 is something I can’t share here. He even said he’s not supposed to tell us all that but for the sake relationship we have. That’s why I’ve been in ghost mode in this forum…only reading comments. The only thing I can hint all ICPC applicants is

“Pray and put your trust in Allah”

I sent you a message Aminu. Please check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
DearAminu:
I’m the one 🤚🏽
I met him privately about the ongoing recruitment 3 weeks ago. The information he disclosed to us 🫢🙊 is something I can’t share here. He even said he’s not supposed to tell us all that but for the sake relationship we have. That’s why I’ve been in ghost mode in this forum…only reading comments. The only thing I can hint all ICPC applicants is

Please check your mail Aminu. I sent you a message. Kindly respond pls.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 12:49am On Apr 18, 2023
Zeddyzed:

Your connect should be able to get the number himself if he's really a "connect"
I scouted for the number for my connect as he requested, I gave him the contact and I’m working currently..

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 1:56am On Apr 18, 2023
ahmedsurajo:
These argument made me to remember some time like that, a reputable Islamic cleric in Kaduna state during his weekly sermons will be announcing free job offers for those with specific qualifications and those jobs are in juicy agencies.. Buts its like 7 years ago but am sure a lot of these clerics do have some form of influence in getting free slots ooo and our traditional leaders aswell

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 4:07am On Apr 18, 2023
What is the take home for technologist in federal university??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2023
The increment is a done deal. Congratulations to them once again!!!!

Tuesday 18th April 2023

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2023
Success1930:

Tuesday 18th April 2023

All FG workers or those on Conpss?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2023
DearAminu:
I’m the one 🤚🏽

Oya just hint the forum a little na😁

You can share the message in an idom expression
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Naijacommando22: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2023
DearAminu:
I’m the one 🤚🏽

Ka tabarta recruitment din ICPC ce ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somito121(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2023
Success1930:

Tuesday 18th April 2023

Make I receive am first before thanking the government. Na next week na, e no far.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cesil26: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Seems this increment isn't for everyone

Success1930:

Tuesday 18th April 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amedian: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Go and read through the details online from punch newspaper (pls don't take as insult just for clarification) cos some people are good in argument and for me I'm not talented in that.
CANTICLES:

All FG workers or those on Conpss?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2023
109 there about
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by livinglifemgr: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2023
This will be my story soon. Always act as requested.
casapraco123:

I scouted for the number for my connect as he requested, I gave him the contact and I’m working currently..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Is pencom recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Amedian:
Go and read through the details online from punch newspaper (pls don't take as insult just for clarification) cos some people are good in argument and for me I'm not talented in that.

Good point brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2023
casapraco123:

Hello good morning, please is it the NSIA boss phone number you got??
If yes please help me with it please.

As for the zed user, please just ignore him, some people are like that, they can’t ignore posts not related to them or comment sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2023
cesil26:
Seems this increment isn't for everyone

it isn't oh. Eg NECO
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2023
Good morning @everyone
Is there any latest info about FIRS? My ears are itchy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nick00: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Nuprc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shailuck: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2023
Nick00:
Nuprc

Bro any news

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2023
bg4l:
Good morning and Happy New week everyone🙂

Please does anyone have the number of NSIA boss (Aminu Umar Sadiq)? Please I need it urgently, you can dm and I will reply asap.
Hello, good day hope you’re doing great!
Please if you don’t mind can I get his contact too via the mail please.
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HenryWealth: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2023
bitchesdredd:
Good morning @everyone
Is there any latest info about FIRS? My ears are itchy

For those still waiting to hear from Firs,Grapevine as it to be this month though after the whole Rhamadan stuff,be hopeful and prayerful even as you wait to hear from Firs or your Connect before month ends

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2023
Cbn?? Any update??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
What do you hear.please break it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Nick00:
Nuprc

Any Gist?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2023
Fct IRS......any info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Awardd: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
Hinokami:
Please any one with update on NASENI planned new salary structure?
No updates for now, The vice executive chairman has been sacked..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
Awardd:
No updates for now, The vice executive chairman has been sacked..

Thanks. It's now waiting game then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alfredd16, Konne, spido(m), khayrah2, Joeadah, Hussen240, usmanktg2(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.