Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258197 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Mubby4luv:

I have but a simple question, Did it happen in your presence?

It happened and is still happening. Most of my childhood guys then got their appointment through their imam. I wasn't opportuned cos I'm not a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ElPendejo: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin grin grin
kad199:
southern Imam na Imam?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by awele186: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Do they have any upfront and allowance or it's all inclusive

I heard NFIU staff are now earning more than CBN staff.. level 8 monthly take home is now 413k after deductions.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sepogbe: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Any update on nrc recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
awele186:
Do they have any upfront and allowance or it's all inclusive

I heard NFIU staff are now earning more than CBN staff.. level 8 monthly take home is now 413k after deductions.

No upfront.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rash47(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Absolutely right. I have put up to 10 years inj service, my salary is just 82k. I started with 45k as 8/3. It's painful when you hear what your peers receives monthly from other agencies, when you and them were employed with same qualification and same entry level.

Hello chief! Kindly help me with info from your end. I am a level 12 officer with national museum and am currently talking to someone again, pls which ministry do you think i should work towards? I am thinking of transportation or aviation...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sadeeqnura(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
NIMC APL!!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shailuck: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sir, pls any news on NUPRC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Oshin56:
bros, you are with me in spirit I'm talking of this same imam (imam of offa).

Make una o let people deh travel go Offa oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abel20(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
sadeeqnura:
NIMC APL!!
Congratulations.. but you haven't go for documentations... I guess ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sierrasix: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hey guys who knows of any juicy place recruiting right now ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sendaros2000:

I heard NFIU staff are now earning more than CBN staff.. level 8 monthly take home is now 413k after deductions.
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
sadeeqnura:
NIMC APL!!
Is it the new salary scale?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Majordone: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
yahmaid04:
All of them are under conpss. Ministry of aviation is under transport.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Majordone: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sultan8:

Mr Ola if what you’ll get at your entry is the only thing you are seeing, then there is a problem! And never think “how many ppl will reach managerial position” I believe where did you see yourself in so-so years is a very common interview question.
Though I know over 15 agencies with better salary package than CBN at entry level, CBN has a very good salary & allowances. Take it or leave it.
Supervisor level(Masters degree + some relevant working experience) Take home is over N370k/month. What else do you need man??
sultan please I would really want to speak with you concerning some Enquiry can you please drop your contact details for me? Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
rash47:

Hello chief! Kindly help me with info from your end. I am a level 12 officer with national museum and am currently talking to someone again, pls which ministry do you think i should work towards? I am thinking of transportation or aviation...

Aviation go make sense, I heard they are not on Conpss like most ministries.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by saheed24(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
kad199:
southern Imam na Imam?
Funniest thing wink.... southern imam are more useful and exposed than those you might want to be comparing them with.
Most of them here are enlight and aim higher educational class i.e degrees dr. Phds holder.

Moreover, southern imams are not extremist so that is okay with us.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxilight: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good day house, can a permanent secretary of federal ministry or parasatal give someone a job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by rash47(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Maxilight:
Good day house, can a permanent secretary of federal ministry or parasatal give someone a job?

Lol... you must be a foriegner to be asking such question. Perm sec for which ministry

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
sadeeqnura:
NIMC APL!!

What’s the salary like (
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
saheed24:

Funniest thing wink.... southern imam are more useful and exposed than those you might want to be comparing them with.
Most of them here are enlight and aim higher educational class i.e degrees dr. Phds holder.

LMAO
Omo! No be everything be competition. Make una dey respect our imams o.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maxilight: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
rash47:

Lol... you must be a foriegner to be asking such question. Perm sec for which ministry
is it possible or not asking to know?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
saheed24:

Saheed I am disappointed with your reply, sometimes you have to overlook some post, first you don't knw whether the guy na Muslim or not self, you don't know his motives/what he attend to achiev by his useless post don't give him the attention he is seeking, your response isn't necessary at all.

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ermm:

Saheed I am disappointed with your reply, sometimes you have to overlook some post, first you don't knw whether the guy na Muslim or not self, you don't know his motives/what he attend to achiev by his useless post don't give him the attention he is seeking, your response isn't necessary at all.
Exactly. Not everything should be seen as a battle cry.
Anyways, we all make mistakes.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
I’m the one 🤚🏽
I met him privately about the ongoing recruitment 3 weeks ago. The information he disclosed to us 🫢🙊 is something I can’t share here. He even said he’s not supposed to tell us all that but for the sake relationship we have. That’s why I’ve been in ghost mode in this forum…only reading comments. The only thing I can hint all ICPC applicants is

“Pray and put your trust in Allah”

Boss, are you saying this is not possible? Let's think about this together. There was a time someone here said he has a member of ICPC board as a neighbor, I think he said they pray together in the same mosque or so, what if someone like that man give the imam a slot or more to share to the unemployed youth(s) in the mosque? Let's think and digest this thing nw, I don't know if you're a northerner, this happens very well in the north. Why are some people thinking this is not possible? Some of those people Osinbanjo put in some big places today are recommended by RCCG? Or some of us don't know about this too?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
DearAminu:
I’m the one 🤚🏽
I met him privately about the ongoing recruitment 3 weeks ago. The information he disclosed to us 🫢🙊 is something I can’t share here. He even said he’s not supposed to tell us all that but for the sake relationship we have. That’s why I’ve been in ghost mode in this forum…only reading comments. The only thing I can hint all ICPC applicants is

“Pray and put your trust in Allah”

But can you tell us if they will be sending text messages and email for shortlisted candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MFONANOVA: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
sadeeqnura:
NIMC APL!!
How much is the salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blankstare(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Maxilight:
is it possible or not asking to know?

Very very for a deputy minister
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Please who has idea when Fire Service will recruit or call the 2nd batch for replacement.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
MFONANOVA:

How much is the salary?

That's what we want to know o lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
MFONANOVA:

How much is the salary?
e nor reach 100k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
I’m also an applicant, how can I know such information?

ikibekingsleyoo:
But can you tell us if they will be sending text messages and email for shortlisted candidate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Drokhinig, Kabawhat, scuba3(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.