Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229038 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
An Imam in Kano helped someone with NIA appointment ooo 😍.. In fact, the interview questions was even with him, he gave the guy to study everything before going to the place.
That imam obviously sourced it from someone in charge of a quota list na. Or you want to tell us the National Intelligence Agency gave its interview questions to an individual?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lol.. And you think such person has time to be running helter skelter to source for the interview questions? Obviously, he got the slot in full package 😍.. And to your question, YES, it's possible the NIA give it to an individual, we are in Nigeria.. Who knows if the DG NIA his self was the one the Imam knows? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ In short, any religious leader that's well connected can influence appointment..
Zeddyzed:

That imam obviously sourced it from someone in charge of a quota list na. Or you want to tell us the National Intelligence Agency gave its interview questions to an individual?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Our southern NATIONAL ASSEMBLY representatives self dey useless not to even talk of religious leaders πŸ˜… Northern religious leaders are well respected by their politicians..
Don't be surprised to know that a lot of our southerners sell their slots to the highest bidders.
For example, i am having issue with getting mail to continue with my FRSC application online. A fellow southerner said i must pay him to assist me on what to do but In the north here it is not so. Let us be assisting ourselves pls.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Vanbravo:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders.

Ramdam Kareem to all of us.

May Almighty accept all our Prayers, Amen.

Please someone close to me wanted to ask a question regarding this NDLEA job.

The question is
1. How much is their Salary (after deduction)
2. Do they wear Uniforms all the time and also do they keep beard?

Thank you, God Bless.
for now,it is 120k and they hardly put on there uniform to my knowledge.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2023
Exactly boss.. Sometimes when you see those names shortlisted, you'll be seeing names that can never be found in your city/state.. Just to see your mail only, you'll have to pay? πŸ˜… what if you want to get the job?πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
obinnanelson4:
Don't be surprised to know that a lot of our southerners sell their slots to the highest bidders.
For example, i am having issue with getting mail to continue with my FRSC application online. A fellow southerner said i must pay him to assist me on what to do but In the north here it is not so. Let us be assisting ourselves pls.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Allardyce: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Lol... So, job selling is the only thing you've been seeing me doing here? Without talking further, we all know where you belong.. I wish you the best.
We know where you belong too.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tonnyb12(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
To whom it may concern

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by major50: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Good all.
To my destiny helper(s)
Kindly locate me I need a change of job.
Currently I am Lecturer in a public University.
I no longer have passion for the job due to some reasons.
Kindly assist. I have a PhD in Economics. With over 8 years of teaching experience.
Please this is a passionate appeal.
major50nkita@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by davefieldpop(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
TheElites19s:
Salary increments as nothing to do with bill my brother, all what the agency need is the president approver and to direct the national salaries incomes and wages commission to implement it and also ICPC, NDLEA and EFCC as no business with Presidency the head of the commission reported directly to AGF

President Buhari as put smile on the face of some many agencies staff in the last couple of days
NDLEA has to be removed from under MOJ, for the huge salary to be implemented, as well as some other policies reenacted. So national assembly is tinkering with some acts, and to place the agency under the direct purview of the presidency. I don't know if it's done yet or not but I'm sure it won't pass this month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
davefieldpop:

NDLEA has to be removed from under MOJ, for the huge salary to be implemented, as well as some other policies reenacted. So national assembly is tinkering with some acts, and to place the agency under the direct purview of the presidency. I don't know if it's done yet or not but I'm sure it won't pass this month
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ my point exactly...... That is what I am telling them but as usual people will argue ,let's just leave it till the end of the matter.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
for now,it is 120k and they hardly put on there uniform to my knowledge.
Guy make we just leave NDLEA matter because even before the salary was review, they're not collecting up to 120k

you can ask from the staff, I knew some of the guys that was recruited in year 2021, they complain bitterly, their salary is around 100k before tax deduction

They received the lowest pay among the paramillitry

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lilprocess(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
An Imam in Kano helped someone with NIA appointment ooo 😍.. In fact, the interview questions was even with him, he gave the guy to study everything before going to the place.
This is a very big lie.
And I am advising you to be very careful of the kind of fake and hearsay information you are spreading online.
Your bucket will soon be full.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheElites19s: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
davefieldpop:

when Magu reviewed EFCC in 2018/2019 did they pass any bill...?

When custom reviewed in 2018 did they pass any bill...?

ICPC in 2017 did they pass any bill...?

FIRS ...?

NIMASA...?

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2023
Is CONRAISS included in the 40% peculiar allowance recently announced for MDAs under CONPSS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2023
Zeddyzed:
It's funny people believe imams and pastors can influence the employment list of a government agency. Some people have made up their minds, though, and it's sad to see. I wish everybody the best of luck.

Lol.. See this fellow... Go to the north and see how powerful their imams can be.....

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
[quote author=CANTICLES post=122558572]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
Haha.. Just say you have me for mind before? My bucket will soon full? you mean I shouldn't comment what I know again? Or I should stop commenting here? What exactly do you want? Hear say online? And you're saying I'm lying, something you don't know about? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Are you telling me some imams or pastors are not closer to politicians? I now see the reason why some people are here but never comment before, we have different type of readers. If you have any grudge against me, my inbox is open please.. Honestly, this your comment weak me..
Lilprocess:

This is a very big lie.
And I am advising you to be very careful of the kind of fake and hearsay information you are spreading online.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
JUST STARTED AND SUBMITTED NDLEA APPLICATION... THE COUNTDOWN BE LIKE I DEY ESCAPE ROOM!! grin grin grin I GUESS THE PORTAL IS DELIBERATELY SLOW TO CUT DOWN NUMBER OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS. GOOD LUCK GUYS!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allardyce:
Don't stretch the issue any further. Focus on your job selling. Thanks
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2023
Lilprocess:

This is a very big lie.

He is not lying. I also know an Imam who gave someone a job with NDIC. He is always given slots during every recruitment and he in turn gives it to unemployed youths who come to worship at the mosque. He has been doing this for years. All you need do is have the courage to ask him for help.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Burchester: 12:52am On Apr 17, 2023
novia22:

He is not lying. I also know an Imam who gave someone a job with NDIC. He is always given slots during every recruitment and he in turn gives it to unemployed youths who come to worship at the mosque. He has been doing this for years. All you need do is have the courage to ask him for help.

Where’s this mosque ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by novia22(f): 1:09am On Apr 17, 2023
Burchester:

Where’s this mosque ?

Because you asked, I will get the location specifically. But I know it's in Ilorin sha.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 17, 2023
Thank you ooo. I've been bothered by his statement since yesterday, but whenever I check his last statement again, then I realize he has another motive.
novia22:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 17, 2023
You don't need to get anyone the location please, it's left for them to believe.. You owe no one explanation.. Anyone reasonable enough knows that is very possible..
novia22:

Because you asked, I will get the location specifically. But I know it's in Ilorin sha.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by davefieldpop(m): 4:55am On Apr 17, 2023
TheElites19s:
when Magu reviewed EFCC in 2018/2019 did they pass any bill...?

When custom reviewed in 2018 did they pass any bill...?

ICPC in 2017 did they pass any bill...?

FIRS ...?

NIMASA...?
I will leave it as it is.
No need for argument.
I have the amendments on my PDF.
Have a great week.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lilprocess(m): 4:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Haha.. Just say you have me for mind before? My bucket will soon full? you mean I shouldn't comment what I know again? Or I should stop commenting here? What exactly do you want? Hear say online? And you're saying I'm lying, something you don't know about? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Are you telling me some imams or pastors are not closer to politicians? I now see the reason why some people are here but never comment before, we have different type of readers. If you have any grudge against me, my inbox is open please.. Honestly, this your comment weak me..
"A word is enough for the wise,"
I repeat, you should desist from spreading fake information about the agency you mention. Earlier, what you said was never true; it's impossibly impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 17, 2023
davefieldpop:

I will leave it as it is.
No need for argument.
I have the amendments on my PDF.
Have a great week.

They are on it, but on a low key
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 5:03am On Apr 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Haa Chairman.. pity us now. Many things de occur when it comes to Job o but this your information is smelling. Did it happen in your presence?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 5:09am On Apr 17, 2023
Lilprocess:

I repeat, you should desist from spreading fake information about the agency you mention. Earlier, what you said was never true; it's impossibly impossible.
Second. I have been with a friend for almost a decade and I never knew were he worked till of recent because of an incident and now someone here is saying an Imam was given a slot of the said organization, not even a slot, the interview questions to be asked.. Woaw
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 17, 2023
Boss, are you saying this is not possible? Let's think about this together. There was a time someone here said he has a member of ICPC board as a neighbor, I think he said they pray together in the same mosque or so, what if someone like that man give the imam a slot or more to share to the unemployed youth(s) in the mosque? Let's think and digest this thing nw, I don't know if you're a northerner, this happens very well in the north. Why are some people thinking this is not possible? Some of those people Osinbanjo put in some big places today are recommended by RCCG? Or some of us don't know about this too?
Mubby4luv:
Haa Chairman.. pity us now. Many things de occur when it comes to Job o but this your information is smelling. Did it happen in your presence?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 17, 2023
Okay boss... Let me assume you work in that agency, but there is NOTHING fake in what I shared, thank you so much for your advise.. Case closed.
Lilprocess:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 5:23am On Apr 17, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Boss, are you saying this is not possible? Let's think about this together. There was a time someone here said he has a member of ICPC board as a neighbor, I think he said they pray together in the same mosque or so, what if someone like that man give the imam a slot or more to share to the unemployed youth(s) in the mosque? Let's think and digest this thing nw, I don't know if you're a northerner, this happens very well in the north. Why are some people thinking this is not possible? Some of those people Osinbanjo put in some big places today are recommended by RCCG? Or some of us don't know about this too?

I have but a simple question, Did it happen in your presence?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: avsadeeq0(m), Flowcool(m), Timberwolves(m), Musty112, Daklo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.