Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6247320 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emitsu123: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
pls nairalanders what an A- agency can someone like Senior Special Assistant to the president on SDGs help a civil engineering graduate secure Apl , and i also want to know if the connect is a 5g

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Greetings Family!!! Please can someone tell me how much ADMIN OFFICERS l and Il earns in a Federal Polytechnic? Anybody with idea please help. I will appreciate ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
22just:
CBN!
Any update?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
nikwes:
Greetings Family!!! Please can someone tell me how much ADMIN OFFICERS l and Il earns in a Federal Polytechnic? Anybody with idea please help. I will appreciate ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
what G/L?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
FAAN contact your sources...

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hussen24:
People are just receiving APL everyday. God When .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hussen24:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
No. IPPIS is once. You will only submit your enrollment slip to your new agency for migration
carsprayer:
If you are a staff of an with agency, and you get Job with another agency, will you do another ippis capturing or how does it work ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
G/L7 and G/L8 Sir ๐Ÿ™

Oshin56:
what G/L?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
nikwes:
G/L7 and G/L8 Sir ๐Ÿ™

8/2 (1,510,386.00 )per annum and L7 should be around 1,300,+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Please answe this hussein
If I miss ippis capturing due to traveling, is it possible to do it when I come back.
I did documention and Induction with the agency.

Contact your agency IPPIS desk officer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please any update on NSCDC GL8 recruitment/replacement?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Julius223pounds:
Please any update on NSCDC GL8 recruitment/replacement?

This recruitment has been pending for a while but they will still do the replacement. The replacement is the major reason why they did not advertise for Bsc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Soeng: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hussen24 FAAN contact your sources...
Please Hussen how much is their salary and do they have other benefits thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Amedian:

I don't think I will reply anyone concerning this guy again but I wish to clear this question base on what one @PerfectMan24 said cos I don't know why some people just get joy arguing and attacking people blindfoldedly. He claimed he's same person replying & defending. Go and check my Profile, I have bn on Nairaland since 2011. This guy sef in question may be 2016 or so & all the people PerfectMan24 claimed also have different years they joined nairaland. So my question is why all this? Is either we appreciate someone that is ready to help especially when you see lot of active members showing their full pledge on his integrity or rather remain mute instead of spoiling someone's image. I know his stand @PerfectMan24 & was forced to typed this mesaage when I discovered that even him himself attacking people here just joined nairaland last year.
To answer your question by the way, I am gainfully employed but he has helped me with someone in OAUTH & d evidence is also attached.
Pls let's be mindful of our speech even though I understand every one is trying to play safe not to fall into wrong hands & I also welcome that idea. May God just deliver us sha.
Bros, I am not referring to u. I referring to BJ01
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Acsm(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hi, is it compulsory to collect your payslip from the account department every month. I've never collected mine even though I've been getting my salary promptly
Also I'm a new staff, 6months and counting.
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hussen24:

This recruitment has been pending for a while but they will still do the replacement. The replacement is the major reason why they did not advertise for Bsc.

Hello boss......
Heard immigration junior cadre will be writing exam tomorrow pls how true is that??

I applied with bsc and no mail or call yet........
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please, which is better between these two agencies; TETFUND and NSITF? And how much does a graduate receive monthly from them? Thank you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hussen24:

Thank you brotherly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tony07067: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
TETFUND

DeJoshmart:
Please, which is better between these two agencies; TETFUND and NSITF? And how much does a graduate receive monthly from them? Thank you all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tony07067:
TETFUND

what is the take home for degree holder?
Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
Thank you Sir ๐Ÿ™

Oshin56:
8/2 (1,510,386.00 )per annum and L7 should be around 1,300,+
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by presido997(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
abdulrafiuimam:
Who knows what is really going on here federal university of health sciences ila orangun osun state

One of my guy got APL with the school last month, itโ€™s a new university sha

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Amedian:

I don't think I will reply anyone concerning this guy again but I wish to clear this question base on what one @PerfectMan24 said cos I don't know why some people just get joy arguing and attacking people blindfoldedly. He claimed he's same person replying & defending. Go and check my Profile, I have bn on Nairaland since 2011. This guy sef in question may be 2016 or so & all the people PerfectMan24 claimed also have different years they joined nairaland. So my question is why all this? Is either we appreciate someone that is ready to help especially when you see lot of active members showing their full pledge on his integrity or rather remain mute instead of spoiling someone's image. I know his stand @PerfectMan24 & was forced to typed this mesaage when I discovered that even him himself attacking people here just joined nairaland last year.
To answer your question by the way, I am gainfully employed but he has helped me with someone in OAUTH & d evidence is also attached.
Pls let's be mindful of our speech even though I understand every one is trying to play safe not to fall into wrong hands & I also welcome that idea. May God just deliver us sha.

Some people on this thread donโ€™t say anything or give information or even ask for information, all they do is look for who is a scammer and who is not. I personally do not know the Olanrewaju guy but when I reached out to him for a slot he announced, he was honest enough to tell me that it wasnโ€™t available. I think if he wasnโ€™t a scammer he would have just taken the opportunity to collect money from me. What I am saying basically is please stop using assumptions to discredit someone. Get ur evidence or proof of him scamming you and then we will drag him well. Before you say it is him using another account to type๐Ÿ˜‚ it isnโ€™t so for those that have gotten jobs thru him now would be the time to come thru for him.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ElPendejo: 12:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Hussen24:
How about NPA replacement boss?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinnanelson4(m): 5:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Hussen24:

pls boss i like to have your email address to share something with you for your kind advice.
Mine is manukings404@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Hello boss......
Heard immigration junior cadre will be writing exam tomorrow pls how true is that??

Source ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somito121(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Hello boss......

There is no such thing, both senior and junior will write their exams the same time.
Moreover immigration is still awaiting the new leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by John2350: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

I have not heard from you yet.
Quote me In another thread.

She finally helped me and other 5 got a job without collecting any money from me. Ippis done and dusted.

Nwanyiogwashi sorry to mention you here you warned us against it but I must thank you and appreciate you. She's the most loveable person I have ever seen. Thank you ma'am.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
John2350:

She finally helped me and other 5 got a job without collecting any money from me. Ippis done and dusted.

Nwanyiogwashi sorry to mention you here you warned us against it but I must thank you and appreciate you. She's the most loveable person I have ever seen. Thank you ma'am.

Baba.. Good 5

U fit link me with the person.. Make dem help man too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Please no mention here cool

Good morning ma. Pls, I sent a message to you, kindly reply or please send a message to me via this mail below. I want to ask you a very vital question

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2023
John2350:

I know the kind of person she is, reason why I did not doubt what you have said.

Pls I sent you a DM, kindly reply, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SINJEL, shawolin2020(m), prophetic69(m), dojnr4real, Alfredd16, Ishaka01, Lenaaa, Muhammadjr12(m), Users2000, Moh99, Jamahyel(m), simmydebadest(m), Abdulstoic, Nyanyafk, Walush and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.