Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6300339 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

This is one thing I don't like I told you not to do it but why? Can't you respect privacy? You have gotten what you wish please don't quote me on this thread next time I have stayed off here for two years, please don't mention my name here again. If you find any challenge mention regards to the job mention me on another thread not here. Bye

Please Tamper Justice with Mercy!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uche559(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
I dnt think CONPASS is part of the 40%, cos salary just dropped and no increment. Federal Fire Service to be specific

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Uche559:
I dnt think CONPASS is part of the 40%, cos salary just dropped and no increment. Federal Fire Service to be specific

Is only CONPSS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

I don't know what they Have done to you in this thread but I hope u reconsider...

She is well within her own rights.

I don't know if you were on this thread when they ganged up against her that she wasn't genuine and all sorts of labels assigned to her.. Same way as its being done to that Ola guy but ten times worse.

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hinokami:

I don't know if you were on this thread when they ganged up against her that she wasn't genuine and all sorts of labels assigned to her.. Same way as its being done to that Ola guy but ten times worse.

Lol..Nigerians!!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amedian: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
AfricanLion22:

SON are calling people for APL, the niece to the DG got call today for APL in SON.

You are very right. I was yet to confirm b4 that's why I didn't want to share false info but it's now 100% confirmed. Anyone eyeing this organisation should press his button harder b4 too late.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hinokami:

Nigerians are just full of sh*t

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acumen90(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Do they even conduct recruitment into Federal secondary schools these days? If yes, when was it done last? Anyone with answer to this should enlighten me, please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Abeg help us find the mosque o, I dey find NDIC too grin
novia22:

Because you asked, I will get the location specifically. But I know it's in Ilorin sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Slots wey dem go carry dey beg dem
The previous king of offs mostly get slots too then
Sammy07:

Just leave people make dem dey yan okoto.

Chief imam of Offa (Sheik Muhydeen) is a very popular imam in Kwara state.

My uncle house no far from his site around Moremi High School side.

He dey always have slots, I mean always.because he know people, influential people.

But someone said imams cannot influence or something πŸ˜€.

That's only imam of offa, talk less of Imam of Ilorin, Ikirun, Ede, Oshogbo..

Don't know of others. But you see those ones above.😐

And we've not even factor the Kings.πŸ˜‚
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
asshuaiby:

Chief Imam of Ilorin will make only one phone call to facilitate a big agency for you. Know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hinokami:

Yes. I witness dt ọlÑ own too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
SOLACY:

Pls DM me I have info for you

Good day! I’ll need the info too please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panmol: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
15, Sokode Crescent, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja is where the Executive Chairman's office is.
Engineer05:
Good morning to you all, please anyone knows in which office the Firs chairman stays?
Will really appreciate you kind response.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gensanusi:

Is only CONPSS
Yes someone even said it here last week that the 40% is for people under CONPSS only

The order categories of agency that may enjoy any increment are those who the head of the agency lobby for salary review and got the approval last year may receive the new pay this month or next

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
John2350:

She finally helped me and other 5 got a job without collecting any money from me. Ippis done and dusted.

Nwanyiogwashi sorry to mention you here you warned us against it but I must thank you and appreciate you. She's the most loveable person I have ever seen. Thank you ma'am.

Congratulations John!

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ola2006: 3:28am On Apr 23, 2023
Can someone post CONPASS salary structure document please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xzandy(f): 5:39am On Apr 23, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=Success1930 post=122690437][/quote]this is not CONPASS

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2023
I applied for Immigration service job this January. Yes, I am aware they have not started shortlisting and other process. Please I need help concerning the recruitment πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ketmoore(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Good Afternoon Comrades!

To those who are expecting the 40% peculiar allowance in their April Salary, *please note that it doesn't concern the Federal Tertiary Institutions.*

The 40% is for ministries that remain under CONPSS while their salary was last reviewed in 2007 also, the CONTISS (Universities Non-Teaching) salary increase of 23.5% has been included in the 2023 budget.

Therefore, we need to patiently wait until the 2023 budget is utilized.

Thanks.

Com. ỌlÑlẹmí O.O.
NASU SECRETARY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2023
timibare:
this is not CONPASS

Yea.. You are right. I don't think Immigration, Fire, Correctional service and Civil defense salary was increased. Coz some officers still received the old salary... Probably the harmonization was not implemented...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lekan2348: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2023
iPhone 11 Pro max
Active faxe id βœ…
Very clean body "front and back"
Never been fixed before
256gb
Everything works perfect
WhatsApp:O81O3236O94
Origin receipt and pack intact
Selling because I upgraded so Drop me a good offer and it’s yours

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Cema07:
I applied for Immigration service job this January. Yes, I am aware they have not started shortlisting and other process. Please I need help concerning the recruitment πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
dem fit lock up that recruitment oh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Y did you say so?
timibare:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2023
John2350:

She finally helped me and other 5 got a job without collecting any money from me. Ippis done and dusted.

Nwanyiogwashi sorry to mention you here you warned us against it but I must thank you and appreciate you. She's the most loveable person I have ever seen. Thank you ma'am.
God continue to bless her, am confident on three persons in this group, she, Hussein and olarewaju, even though AV not b able to afford slot from olarewaju but we chat more on WhatsApp with words of encouragement from him....may God give dem the connection so dat de can assist us all. My brother congrats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mattiegold: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2023
John2350:

congratulations!!!!
I shall testify soon

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2023
timibare:

OK. Why did you say so

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mmadu111: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Please, any update on Federal Polytechnic Orogun Recruitment? When is the interview expected to hold?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nick00:
Nuprc update anyone?
remain small

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopeful0291: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Uche559:

Check the list

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Success1930, oluxmondd2, AlphaGrace, Shazz1(m), IAMBOSS1990 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.