Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6229004 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Thank u so much....so sad

Swagsultan1:
I personally know someone that got. Also, it was posted on this forum that 143 people were employed.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nick00:
Pls what’s the latest on Nuprc. Any sensitive info on the upcoming pls dm me let’s share

Check your dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
NDIC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Any info please, as regards NUPRC?
Nalie2:

Check your dm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nalie2: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ekeyz:
Any info please, as regards NUPRC?

Nope..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
MaverickA3:
Good day everyone. Please I need help regarding my Pension Fund administrator. The wrong PFA was uploaded on the ipppis and I have not been receiving my pension fund. I reach out to my PFA but they told me to contact the PFA that was uploaded. I am being passed to each other. I want to take steps myself to correct it. It's been 2 years that I have not been getting my fund.
Similar stuff happened to me too and I went to my pension desk officer. The correct PFA was imputed but I started getting alert from then and previous contribution nothing. This whole new pension scheme is a big fraud

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hussen24:

I get you now. You are right.

Pls don you know how much Technologist are paid in Federal universities?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:
NMDPRA gave out letters in March

Baba please is a lie I can bet this with 50k.the past minister was fighting with the Es for 10slot and the total slot approve is 70

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
I am not the one that said 143 letters were given out. Someone on this forum posted it. I only know of one person that got and I’m 100% sure of the person

NEZON:
Baba please is a lie I can bet this with 50k.the past minister was fighting with the Es for 10slot and the total slot approve is 70

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SaleemA(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Bj01:
NDIC

Someone should answer him please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kbams241: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Pls who knows how much Technologist are paid in Federal universities?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Swagsultan1:
I am not the one that said 143 letters were given out. Someone on this forum posted it. I only know of one person that got and I’m 100% sure of the person

can you confirm where his documentation took place.Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ketmoore(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
The Payslip is fake.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ketmoore(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
I saw this on one FACEBOOK page. It doesn't look real to me though.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tasaini: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Realinfo2021:
The only one i am following is NUPRC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nuprc hopefuls get ready with your phones

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Olalekan27:
Please be mindful of slot sellers on this platform.
This is where I called him out and someone on this same platform was even trying to support him.

Sincerely Speaking he's NOT a Scammer Sir.... I can attest to that.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
MaverickA3:
Good day everyone. Please I need help regarding my Pension Fund administrator. The wrong PFA was uploaded on the ipppis and I have not been receiving my pension fund. I reach out to my PFA but they told me to contact the PFA that was uploaded. I am being passed to each other. I want to take steps myself to correct it. It's been 2 years that I have not been getting my fund.

Meet your ippis desk officer, he will input the right PFA name on the portal once the portal is open 1st week of may.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Maroghene(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=asaleh96 post=122625556]No organisation in the Federal civil service of Nigeria gives payslip before salary pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Camoready: 1:18am On Apr 21, 2023
Bj01:
They employed 195 and induction was done last two weeks around wuye.now they have resumed work.one of my colleague got and left our commission

Yeah. They’ve resumed at their different postings.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:37am On Apr 21, 2023
If you are a staff of an with agency, and you get Job with another agency, will you do another ippis capturing or how does it work ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Edonnaa: 6:21am On Apr 21, 2023
Bj01:
I personally advice him to deactivate the account because of some reason that all of u here have knowledge about. He has a genuine link for job and he has try to help a lots to get job.

There are lots of people that have same opportunity but scared of calling them out.

Who has ever gotten a job through him here? Please let's stop rubbing this people ego

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Edonnaa:

Who has ever gotten a job through him here? Please let's stop rubbing this people ego
Same person. If u know, u know. That adviser is not up to 3weeks here.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2023
Bj01:
NDIC
Chai bro, so na NDIC you dey and you wan move to a better agency, God when, Allahumma amin 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 22just: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2023
CBN!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2023
carsprayer:
If you are a staff of an with agency, and you get Job with another agency, will you do another ippis capturing or how does it work ?

Hi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NdanaBusu: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Happy Eidil Fitr to all Muslims.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amedian: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2023

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sjx566: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Our Oga dem make una help me with connect to join the A- list plus or A-list minus sef I no mind. This CONPSS wey I dey now dey inflict some level of penury for my house. I don tire that's why I say make I remove shame and cry out make I no die in silence. My boss dem make una dm me, biko.
Na brother Bernard dey cry o! Abeg, make my children fit chop & attend better school.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hotplate: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
I need a job please someone should help me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Target

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oyi2, Wemoveee, SmartNYSC and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.