Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6268130 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Homyz(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2023
Please any update or info about what is happening in NCC ?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Laudbtc:
Please I want to make an humble appeal to anyone who can offer me assistance in getting a job. I’ve tried my best to achieve a few certificate by sponsoring myself through school and right now, things are just so rough that it is causing me depression.
I’m a licensed community health extension worker (Chew)
I have a degree in public health (B.sc)
I’m currently doing my masters in public health and will be done this year.
Kindly assist me with any needed assistance as I’m currently located in delta state and nothing seems to be happening here or due to my background, I don’t have any affiliation with any top officials who can assist me which is why I’m appealing for assistance here.
My email is tegose98@ gmail.com
Contact 0.706740760.8
Thank you.

There is an ongoing recruitment posted earlier on this thread

Please kindly be informed that NPHCDA is recruiting Doctors, Nurses, Midwives and CHEWS to work at Primary Health Centres across the country.
Interested candidates can apply using the following link
https://emss.sydani.org/emss-application
They would be contacted shortly.
The deadline is 30th April 2023.
Please share on other platforms
Best regards

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2023
Somebody should give us info on NPA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
keeper1:
From an almost reliable source: immigration shortlisted candidates will be released on Friday...

I pray to be among!

To be shortlisted for CBT or what exactly sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
chochopiro:

Thought they did their thing earlier in the year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
Optimize your LinkedIn profile and search for jobs in NGOs. There are a lot of NGOs in the north looking for people with public health degrees, and they pay very well too

Laudbtc:
Please I want to make an humble appeal to anyone who can offer me assistance in getting a job. I’ve tried my best to achieve a few certificate by sponsoring myself through school and right now, things are just so rough that it is causing me depression.
Kindly assist me with any needed assistance as I’m currently located in delta state and nothing seems to be happening here or due to my background, I don’t have any affiliation with any top officials who can assist me which is why I’m appealing for assistance here.
Contact 0.706740760.8
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
chochopiro:
The recruitment is still awaiting approval from the National Assembly, and those that did their induction in February are yet to start receiving salary. A new batch is being prepared pending approval. That’s all I know

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Laudbtc: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
CANTICLES:

There is an ongoing recruitment posted earlier on this thread

Please kindly be informed that NPHCDA is recruiting Doctors, Nurses, Midwives and CHEWS to work at Primary Health Centres across the country.
Interested candidates can apply using the following link
https://emss.sydani.org/emss-application
They would be contacted shortly.
The deadline is 30th April 2023.
Please share on other platforms
Best regards

Thank you for the response. I’ve applied for this already
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Laudbtc: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Swagsultan1:
Optimize your LinkedIn profile and search for jobs in NGOs. There are a lot of NGOs in the north looking for people with public health degrees, and they pay very well too

Thank you very much. I’ll open an account now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Undercover01:
The recruitment is still awaiting approval from the National Assembly, and those that did their induction in February are yet to start receiving salary. A new batch is being prepared pending approval. That’s all I know
National Assembly or Federal character commission ?

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sadiq4764:
National Assembly or Federal character commission ?
NA, budget committee
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Laudbtc:
Contact 0.706740760.8
Thank you.
Look for either UNICEF or WHO in your local government of residence or online.
There are lots of voluntary work (Polio, Measles, Malaria etc) that you can start with but with patience.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nadeeyah:
True. My sister was called yesterday and her zoom interview is tomorrow.

Please what course did your sister study?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
asshuaiby:
Nigeria is full of surprises. INEC discontinued its recruitment process.

Lol, those people wey dey do secret recruitment? Since then ooo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Karmora(f): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Laudbtc:
Contact 0.706740760.8
Thank you.

You read a good course, as a public health officer channel your energy to NGOs while waiting for government jobs . This link might help you just keep applying to all updates as they update opening’s daily.

https://ngojobsite.com/

Please I have no connect to any recruiter . Thanks .

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Please I need help with the questions,is creating big argument,is it truth a level 8,can earn above 500k n upfront up 10m @NMDPRA.Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
[Not up to 10m,even a friend of mine in level12 in the same Authority is not earning up to that as upfront.,but their level8 qterly allowances is 1.6M and so many things he told ne. Best of luck.

quote author=NEZON post=122764220]Please I need help with the questions,is creating big argument,is it truth a level 8,can earn above 500k n upfront up 10m @NMDPRA.Thanks[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
NEZON:
Please I need help with the questions,is creating big argument,is it truth a level 8,can earn above 500k n upfront up 10m @NMDPRA.Thanks

Level12 upfront not up to 10M,though his salary before tax is over 700k and level8 which is SS equivalent is getting 1.6M qterly allowances.though it possible their level 8 is up to now but take home will not up to that thanks

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Quantity survey

Esmos597:

Please what course did your sister study?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
What a hot cake…😇🤩 please don’t relent and don’t give up…. Keep pushing and praying, your helper will soon locate you. And I will advice you to optimise your LinkedIn profile and continue applying for jobs there. By the grace of God, before mid year you’ll secure a good job.
The link below are newly posted roles you might be interested in.
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3587782197
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3583400176

Good luck 🫱🏾‍🫲🏽

Laudbtc:
Contact 0.706740760.8
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NEZON(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thanks boss for all your reply.His mouth is shut

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Laudbtc: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
DearAminu:
What a hot cake…😇🤩 please don’t relent and don’t give up…. Keep pushing and praying, your helper will soon locate you. And I will advice you to optimise your LinkedIn profile and continue applying for jobs there. By the grace of God, before mid year you’ll secure a good job.
The link below are newly posted roles you might be interested in.
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3587782197
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3583400176

Good luck 🫱🏾‍🫲🏽
Thank you very much. Really appreciate your help and effort

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Laudbtc: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Karmora:

You read a good course, as a public health officer channel your energy to NGOs while waiting for government jobs . This link might help you just keep applying to all updates as they update opening’s daily.

https://ngojobsite.com/

Please I have no connect to any recruiter . Thanks .
Much appreciated sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Papacypaul(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Abeg
Anyone with slot o
BEng civil engineering
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xzandy(f): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Noted
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mostaf: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Yours will never pass you by.. God almighty send us our helper( connect) dis year oo smiley[/color][color=#000000]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 6:39am On Apr 27, 2023
asshuaiby:
Nigeria is full of surprises. INEC discontinued its recruitment process.
It's really unfortunate. When agencies like INEC, EFCC and ICPC can't carry out a transparent and credible recruitment process, then it's obvious the country is in a big mess.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by umd100: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Undercover01:

Any info with regards to FAAN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Feezo111: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2023
Please house, is there any Agency that will recruit and offer letters and documentation before the end of this current Administration? Please I could need help on this

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiquisty(m): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2023
Good morning
Please who can help me secure a good paying federal Government job.
I have Money to buy if is not expensive.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ihefaith: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2023
Pls i need legit info concerning NBTE.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ihefaith: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2023
Please when will federal poly bida start recruitingPlease when will federal poly bida start recruitingPlease when will federal poly bida start recruiting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jalo60(m), asiwaju60, tonyeverready(m), Damdam24(f), Steve0979(m), fail, KhalilAK(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.