Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6255680 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) ... (2251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lannyjoe4u: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2023
*URGENT INFORMATION!!!
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT APPLIED FOR CIVIL DEFENCE SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR ANY TEXT MESSAGES. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO JUST REPRINT YOUR SLIP YOU WILL SEE THE TIME AND VENUE FOR TOMORROW EXAM. PLEASE DO NOT KEEP THIS INFORMATION PASS IT TO APPROPRIATE. THANKS

Please, how true is the message above

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adelekethefirst(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2023
sodiquisty:
Good morning
Please who can help me secure a good paying federal Government job.
I have Money to buy if is not expensive.
You are setting your self up for scammers

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2023
There is no exam for immigration

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2023
FolaLee:

Are you sure there is no examination? So the next stage will be screening
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2023
FolaLee:

You sound authoritative. I hope you are not misleading though.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Quantity survey

Okay. Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daben1(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2023
HenryWealth:

Write today's date down,before December this year,YOU will come back here and TESTIFY
Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen
God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammy07: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Lannyjoe4u:
*URGENT INFORMATION!!!
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT APPLIED FOR CIVIL DEFENCE SHOULD NOT WAIT FOR ANY TEXT MESSAGES. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO JUST REPRINT YOUR SLIP YOU WILL SEE THE TIME AND VENUE FOR TOMORROW EXAM. PLEASE DO NOT KEEP THIS INFORMATION PASS IT TO APPROPRIATE. THANKS

Please, how true is the message above

Currently its False.....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2023
For those who have knowledge of how Ippis capturing works and those waiting for Ippis capturing, does the below mean the exercise would start soon ? Most MDA status says ready.

https://verification.ippis.gov.ng/index.php/mda_status
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2023
CANTICLES:

For those who have knowledge of how Ippis capturing works and those waiting for Ippis capturing, does the below mean the exercise would start soon ? Most MDA status says ready.

https://verification.ippis.gov.ng/index.php/mda_status

0908 700 5735 IPPIS Call centre
Email: Admin@ippis.gov.ng
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Good afternoon naira mate's

Who has idea of ICPC salary for new entry (level  and other packages?

Your input will highly be appreciated.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somito121(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
FolaLee:

It is wrong to deceive people, in the process of getting employed by Nigeria immigration service you are writing an exam after which you proceed to screening(if you are shortlisted) and then your appointment letter(if you scaled through the screening) at Abuja.
I urge all the applicants to pray and seek for God's favour.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sodiquisty(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Adelekethefirst:

You are setting your self up for scammers
I am also ready for them
Lol
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Steveyy: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
Please has anybody recieved Nigeria railway corp appointment letter?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
somito121:

It is wrong to deceive people, in the process of getting employed by Nigeria immigration service you are writing an exam after which you proceed to screening(if you are shortlisted) and then your appointment letter(if you scaled through the screening) at Abuja.
I urge all the applicants to pray and seek for God's favour.

Sorry I might be wrong
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
NEZON:
Please I need help with the questions,is creating big argument,is it truth a level 8,can earn above 500k n upfront up 10m @NMDPRA.Thanks
His statement sound almost true for the upfront because 2years back before the Merge of dpr,pef,pppra. A level 8 officer at DPR is collecting 9million as upfront.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 2:53am On Apr 28, 2023
AMBalamin:

His statement sound almost true for the upfront because 2years back before the Merge of dpr,pef,pppra. A level 8 officer at DPR is collecting 9million as upfront.
Pls what is upfront?
I have 2 relatives working in govt ministries, they complain of no money every time. None of them is even driving a car. I want to know if they are pretending or hiding something from us.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Misbahuddeen(m): 6:01am On Apr 28, 2023
What Ministry?
Don't pressure them please because folks who work in some ministries are really being poorly paid.

Upfront is like it sounds, a lump sum of money wey dem give you as you dey resume new work. This lump sum (upfront) is not part of your salary.

HussenAdul:

Pls what is upfront?
I have 2 relatives working in govt ministries, they complain of no money every time. None of them is even driving a car. I want to know if they are pretending or hiding something from us.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2023
HussenAdul:

Pls what is upfront?

Before the increment, level 08 is collecting 60k as ministry worker.
So how they cope with this salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by casapraco123: 7:03am On Apr 28, 2023
HussenAdul:

Pls what is upfront?
No matter how they pretend, they don’t have a car should tell you what they are passing through. Ministry workers are poorly paid generally.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Crazeworld(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2023
Misbahuddeen:
Upfront is like it sounds, a lump sum of money wey dem give you as you dey resume new work. This lump sum (upfront) is not part of your salary.
Please does all the agencies give upfront payment to new staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2023
FIRS, Ramadan don finish o, and this month is almost gone. What's really happening there?
Please anyone that has first hand info should drop it...Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2023
Crazeworld:

Please does all the agencies give upfront payment to new staff?

Common in the revenue generating agencies

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2023
Gensanusi:

Before the increment, level 08 is collecting 60k as ministry worker.
So how they cope with this salary

Lol u said increment?

Their appointment letter will still carry that 60k , only that this time there is a special allowance added in house
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Misbahuddeen:
What Ministry?
Don't pressure them please because folks who work in some ministries are really being poorly paid.

Office of Accountant General & Auditor General. Big Big Offices

Sir pls, do u mean upfront is only for new employees?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Please ₦landers, the issue with this upfront is generating argument with some of my friends. Is the upfront only paid to new staffs and is it all federal government jobs that pays it to their new staffs? Please, I would like to know more about this.
Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2023
Nick00:
How about Nuprc
nuprc is .......just get set

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Adelekethefirst(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Any update on nis??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2023
HussenAdul:

Pls what is upfront?

You want to know whether they are pretending or hiding something?
Because you worked for the money with them?

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2023
DeJoshmart:
Please ₦landers, the issue with this upfront is generating argument with some of my friends. Is the upfront only paid to new staffs and is it all federal government jobs that pays it to their new staffs? Please, I would like to know more about this.
Thank you all

Nah upfront is yearly thing and only few agencies give upfront mostly revenue generating agencies/fund managers/Regulators

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) ... (2251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Matmaye, Gboy4444, Mohabdul, captainbangz, Success1930, Mosco15, emmachiukwu, Mahonnne, asiwaju60, Swagsultan1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.