Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227152 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladayopop(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2023
Madam Nwan, good morning. The truth remains that Nigerians are not happy at someone that dedicates his/her life to helping other. And that's why good people die young in the BS country. And I feel the admins of Nairaland need to protect Users like Madam Nwan by verifying her just like Twitter. She is an asset and be treated as one. Again, when it comes to giving people free federal job slots and vital information, Nigerians will always abuse such great previlegde. I don't know why we are such wicked in this country, we don't just appreciate good people. Madam Nwan, I think you need to stop being nice to ingrates. You need to carefully select whom you intend to help and make it private. Let them be worth it and don't do it for free if possible. That being said, I love what you are doing and I would like to meet you someday soon and adore your person.

Nwanyiogwashi:

Some people doesn't deserve help in this life, some doesn't want others to progress while some just want to pull everything down because it doesn't benefit them at the moment. About three years ago I was freely giving out information, helping those that I can help freely without collecting any money from them but I was insulted by the same people I was helping,many of them called me a scammer grin just because I gave out information, some even send threatening mails , some thought I was giving out information to limit there chance in agencies they have interest and connect cheesy they will send a threat message to my mail then rush to this thread and come me a scammer grin while those on this thread join them too cheesy it was funny those years I wanted to stay but some of my friends here advice me to leave the thread for you guys which was the best advice. Many people was pushed out of here I am happy that the thread is still moving grin I wish everyone here good luck.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hassan52(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2023
DearAminu:
Things dey happen low-key for this country… a permanent secretary in Benue State govt just told me that a FG parastatals recruitment portal was closed yesterday 12pm. The news was only shared among the elites and big govt officials. Imagine things like this dey happen but they won’t let the public know.

Which parastata is that?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shazz1(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=122725801]
Some people doesn't deserve help in this life, some doesn't want others to progress while some just want to pull everything down because it doesn't benefit them at the moment.

Good Morning Ma’am

Some people cannot just resist criticizing others even when it is not in their own interest.

Even in the face of praises & criticism, it is important you never lose the good you stand for. God knows & has seen your efforts both online & offline, it will be crowned accordingly.

Stay safe & blessed!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2023
DearAminu:
Things dey happen low-key for this country… a permanent secretary in Benue State govt just told me that a FG parastatals recruitment portal was closed yesterday 12pm. The news was only shared among the elites and big govt officials. Imagine things like this dey happen but they won’t let the public know.

Which Parastatal? Since it's closed, I think there's no harm in mentioning the Parastatal. The complete info can still be useful to someone else with high connect.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2023
DearAminu:

Even if by chance you got to know beforehand, what's the probability that you will be selected? grin

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2023
0.5 if your connect strong. People still get accepted even after portals are closed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Some people doesn't deserve help in this life, some doesn't want others to progress while some just want to pull everything down because it doesn't benefit them at the moment. About three years ago I was freely giving out information, helping those that I can help freely without collecting any money from them but I was insulted by the same people I was helping,many of them called me a scammer grin just because I gave out information, some even send threatening mails , some thought I was giving out information to limit there chance in agencies they have interest and connect cheesy they will send a threat message to my mail then rush to this thread and come me a scammer grin while those on this thread join them too cheesy it was funny those years I wanted to stay but some of my friends here advice me to leave the thread for you guys which was the best advice. Many people was pushed out of here I am happy that the thread is still moving grin I wish everyone here good luck.
Sis I understand how you feel, please can we talk, I don't mind dropping my number for you, if it's ok by you please.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Who am I to ask him which parastatal.

opylog:

Which Parastatal? Since it's closed, I think there's no harm in mentioning the Parastatal. The complete info can still be useful to someone else with high connect.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2023
And pls! If anyone has any idea of what or how to prepare for ICPC exam, pls kindly hint us. It's will be very much appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Guys use this one to hold body.😉🤌🏽
Don’t mind the deadline. Just proceed with your application. Good luck all 🫱🏾‍🫲🏽

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Oladayopop:
Madam Nwan, good morning. The truth remains that Nigerians are not happy at someone that dedicates his/her life to helping other. And that's why good people die young in the BS country. And I feel the admins of Nairaland need to protect Users like Madam Nwan by verifying her just like Twitter. She is an asset and be treated as one. Again, when it comes to giving people free federal job slots and vital information, Nigerians will always abuse such great previlegde. I don't know why we are such wicked in this country, we don't just appreciate good people. Madam Nwan, I think you need to stop being nice to ingrates. You need to carefully select whom you intend to help and make it private. Let them be worth it and don't do it for free if possible. That being said, I love what you are doing and I would like to meet you someday soon and adore your person.

i swear bro. Been a good person does not really pay. Especially in nigeria. People will take advantage of it thinking you are weak. I know of people who have great connects to help lots of people but even their siblings are suffering. And na them God dey give money pass. While dey ones that help people are always stagnant. Beginning to think God is not fair

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 14glory: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Body4life:
Please, does anyone has latest info on NSITF recruitment?
Regards.
It has been done last month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Nigeria is full of surprises. INEC discontinued its recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Okeke1274(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Please I seriously need a job please. Am a graduate of economics. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
boborneyor:
How I wish Oga TammyAnybody can return back to this thread as well.......My Boss , if you are viewing this thread anonymously, I dey hail you sir
Same as danqujigy

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Mubby4luv:

When are the IPPIS personnel likely to start capturing of new staffs. Thousands of new staffs are on ground in different parastals waiting for capturing. I'm affected too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
May this new week bring us blessings and great opportunities 🙏

19 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Good afternoon naira mate's

Pls it's urgent

#ICPC Commissioner does it have power to give slot to someone

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nigeria Railway Commission is Sharing APLs...

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by boborneyor(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Iyajelili:

Same as danqujigy
Yes o...... Alhaji danqujigy checked up on this thread last month by supporting everyone with his prayer.

I believe he is always here with us ..... Alhaji, Kudos for everything you have done on this thread , May Almighty Allah continue to bless you sir.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hussen24:
Nigeria Railway Commission is Sharing APLs...
You're not replying my message via mail sir. Please help me check. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Molayan:

When are the IPPIS personnel likely to start capturing of new staffs. Thousands of new staffs are on ground in different parastals waiting for capturing. I'm affected too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
2021 ICPC Exams Questions

1 BEAUTIFUL is to EVIL as
Fulsome is to refinement
Disjointed is to compatibility
Mandatory is to requirement
Literacy is to obstreperousness
Dogmatic is to hostility

2 Sea delivery per car (either SUV or minivan) costs $25. What were the sea delivery costs for large family cars in 2008?
19 million
42.5 million
45.5 million
47.5 million
Can't Say

3 How many bi-monthly electricity bills of Smith household are higher than the national average?

4 How many grams of dietary fibre should a person who follows a 2000 caloriediet consume if he already ate an entire container of product x today?
Can't Say

5 On average, how much market value in Asia would a Uranium employee create per week (52 weeks a year)?
$5.3
$5.5
$5.7
$5.9
Can't Say

6 In 2009, there were 667,284 unemployed in Netherlands, whose population was 27.53% of the UK for that year. With a fixed annual population increase of 0.639%, approximately how many unemployed are in the UK in 2011?

7 All Germans speak Italian. All Italian speakers ride bicycles. Which of the following statements must be true?
All Italians speak German.
All bicycle riders are German.
All Germans ride bicycles.
Some of the Italians riding bicycles are Germans.

8 All owls have night vision, and birds that have night vision aren’t black. Which of the following statements must be true?
Black ravens don't have night vision.
All owls are not black.
Birds that are black lack night vision.
All of the above

9 Dan is Joshua's son and Guy's brother. Margaret is Guy's mother and Judy's daughter. Which of the statements below is true?
Judy is Dan's mother-in-law.
Margaret is Dan's mother.
Judy is Joshua's grandmother.
None of the above

10 Which year did the first African country gained independence?

11 Who was Nigeria’s first inspector General of Police?
Mike Okiro
Mr. C. W. Duncan
Usman Alkali Baba
Mohammed Adamu

12 What region was created by the facilitation of the NCNC?
Mid-West Region
Mid-East Region
Mid-North- Region
Mid-south Region

13 When was the Nigerian Naira introduced?
3rd January 1973
1st January 1973
6th January 1973
8th January 1973

14 A cabinet system of government is practiced in?
America and Egypt
Britain and Canada
Germany and Australia
Uganda and Liberia

15 The principles of checks and balances empowers the judiciary to
Invalidate the actions of other arms
Administer the criminal justice system
Abrogate the law
Apply the law

16 In a parliamentary, the term shadow cabinet is often used to refer to
Back benchers in the house
Deputy prime minister and assistant ministers
Rebellious members of the ruling party
Portfolio designates. Of the party in opposition.

17 After the defeat of Germany in world war 1, her former colonies were administered under the league of nation as
occupied territory
trust territories
crown colonies
protectorates

18 When was the Nigeria 2019 General Election held?
January 12th, 2019
February 23,2019
March 3rd, 2019
April 15th. 2019

19 Which of these countries does NOT operate a federal constitution
America
Germany
France
Nigeria

20 An election which is conducted to fill a vacant seat in a legislature is called a
Supplementary Election
By election
Rerun Election
Party Election

21 What is the largest continent in the world?
Africa
North America
Asia
South America

22 Who was Nigerian first executive president?
General Sanni Abacha
Nnamdi Azikwe
Alhaji Shehu Aliyu Shagari
Abdulsalam Abubakar

23 When was the first military coup carried out in Nigeria?

24 What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
Peace
Love
Strength
Unity

25 What was the first political party in Nigeria?
PDP People’s Democratic Party of Nigeria
APC All Progressive Party
NNDP Nigerian National Democratic Party
NCP National Conscience Party

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Bro, we plenty oo.
We did documentation and induction, some us resigned from our past job and new government is coming ooo.
We’re scared.

Funny part, no communication was made.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Bro, we plenty oo.
We did documentation and induction, some us resigned from our past job and new government is coming ooo.
We’re scared.

Hussen24 and others, If Ippis isn't done before May 29, any cause for Alarm ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by keeper1: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
From an almost reliable source: immigration shortlisted candidates will be released on Friday...

I pray to be among!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayuwo: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ayuwo:
Good afternoon everyone, please is it true that FG transfer all ippis officials after the accountant general saga?
Someone should please answer this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
CANTICLES:

smiles, anything fit sup oh
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
CANTICLES:

Pls what else is holding the IPPIS personnel down from starting the capturing exercise
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
keeper1:
From an almost reliable source: immigration shortlisted candidates will be released on Friday...

I pray to be among!

For CBT examination be that. Person no dey there no mean say e no fit make am to the final list.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
Molayan:

Funny part, no communication was made.

Same here with us
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Molayan:

Pls what else is holding the IPPIS personnel down from starting the capturing exercise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ishaqnasidi, lunacol(m), AMINDA, Nasirmakeveli, Bluev, Swagsultan1(m), Flowcool(m), Yustyle(m), Gboy4444, francis53 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.