Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6298450 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 4:10pm On May 18, 2023
Pinito:
Be careful of what you say hold your perspective that's how some prominent info givers left this group because of such nonsense you are displaying and regarding slot that you are saying you don't know how the system works stay hush the lower worker you are seeing as nothing will help I remember when I was in school certain year when admission was being shared a full professor couldn't get admission slot but I knew of a messenger who slotted 5 people. So please if you have nothing positive to contribute keep mute.

A lot of people are gullible and will believe whatever nonsense gives them hope. I assure you I know more about the system than you will ever know. And I will continue to tell you, anyone promising you a slot on the internet is a potential scammer.
But, please, disregard everything I've said. But remember, when you lose your money, this is not a crime you can report to the police unless you are willing to do time for trying to buy a slot. Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2023
Zeddyzed:

A lot of people are gullible and will believe whatever nonsense gives them hope. I assure you I know more about the system than you will ever know. And I will continue to tell you, anyone promising you a slot on the internet is a potential scammer.
But, please, disregard everything I've said. But remember, when you lose your money, this is not a crime you can report to the police unless you are willing to do time for trying to buy a slot. Good luck to everyone.

Guys, pls let's ignore this fellow like he is not in existence..... He is only a petty attention seeker who has nothing meaningful to offer...

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sunny15: 4:30pm On May 18, 2023
Please,I need a Federal job. Please,someone should help me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 5:05pm On May 18, 2023
I see a lot of people getting scammed here.
Better use your money for something else worthwhile like acquiring new skills or certifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 5:13pm On May 18, 2023
Hussen24:
Hello Everyone..

Concerning the shortlisted for NSCDC and Immigration, the fact is that they are just fooling people. All those shortlisted may likely make it as merit. A particular influential rep that submitted 10 people and non was shortlisted. When he contacted the ogas He was told the shortlist is just a formality. His candidates will make final list. This is the major reason why they did not publish names but created search portal.

Concerning DSS: Some people were contacted but all are ND and NCE. I don't really know what is going on. DSS is very secretive, even in the organization only top guns know about the recruitment and they will never open up for you.

Concerning IPPIS delay: Most organizations run to share APLs without following normal process. So, they have to follow the process before they are captured. Most organizations shared APL without approval from finance which usually take months before approval. When I see APL here most of the time, the moment I contact IPPIS they will say that particular organization has not gotten approval yet.
What exactly do you intend to achieve with all these info you are dishing out.
Oh I get it!!! You are scheming for the gullible ones here to reach out to you for deals right?
Eyes šŸ‘€ are on you from now henceforth!!!
Thatā€™s how you people spoil the reputation of Nigeria and her agencies/parastatals ā˜¹ļø
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 5:43pm On May 18, 2023
worried222:
I see a lot of people getting scammed here.
Better use your money for something else worthwhile like acquiring new skills or certifications.

There are alot of testimony on this thread as well , Many have been helped through this same thread either by information or direct assistance.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 5:45pm On May 18, 2023
worried222:

What exactly do you intend to achieve with all these info you are dishing out.
Oh I get it!!! You are scheming for the gullible ones here to reach out to you for deals right?
Eyes šŸ‘€ are on you from now henceforth!!!
Thatā€™s how you people spoil the reputation of Nigeria and her agencies/parastatals ā˜¹ļø

Oh please carry your doubting self and watching eyes else where. You just pop out from one hole to disturb the peace and sanity of this thread. Read the information he posted again and digest the message he is passing across instead of using ur shallow understanding to come here and type rubbish.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 5:45pm On May 18, 2023
CANTICLES:

There are alot of testimony on this thread as well , Many have been helped through this same thread either by information or direct assistance.
Yeah, one can get general info regarding any recruitment, thatā€™s not what I am talking about.
I see people losing their hard earned money to seasoned scammers here!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 5:49pm On May 18, 2023
Zeddyzed:

Okay o Mr/Mrs/Ms Knower. Itā€™s funny how despite all you claim to know you havenā€™t been of any useful help to anyone. Providing us with information on how to get our connect to assist us and where to assist us with is no way scamming and if he has scammed you please bring evidence . Donā€™t just quite someoneā€™s message and claim this n that. In the mean time, @Hussen24 please donā€™t be upset by these comments. I know you are human and should be but when you look at it, them no reach.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 5:51pm On May 18, 2023
bg4l:

Oh please carry you doubting self and watching eyes else where. You just pop out from one hole to disturb the peace and sanity of this thread. Read the information he posted again and digest the message he is passing across instead of using ur shallow understanding to come here and type rubbish.
Iā€™m here to save people like you my dear.
I will pretend that you didnā€™t say all those bad words to me.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 5:54pm On May 18, 2023
Hussen24 be ready to defend and mention the names of the people who are giving you these slots when the time comes.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 6:02pm On May 18, 2023
worried222:

Yeah, one can get general info regarding any recruitment, thatā€™s not what I am talking about.

Why not call out those scammers with Evidence? Which is the sensible thing to do.

Rather than engage in defamation?

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 6:03pm On May 18, 2023
Worried222 , I expect you to present the names of those scammers together with evidence of those scammed. You will earn my respect that way .

Failure to do this , I will regard you as just another nuisance.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 6:07pm On May 18, 2023
Pls you guys should stop disturbing us with all this your nonsense attacking ,person the find how to survive and make it in life ,u guys are busy arguing and insulting each other like kids.. Anyway I don't blame u both..

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 6:12pm On May 18, 2023
CANTICLES:
Worried222 , I expect you to present the names of those scammers together with evidence of those scammed. You will earn my respect that way .

Failure to do this , I will regard you as just another nuisance.
I hope you are aware that buying ā€œslotsā€ for a government job is akin to giving bribes.
So both the giver and recipient of such are guilty before the law.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:34pm On May 18, 2023
worried222:

I hope you are aware that buying ā€œslotsā€ for a government job is akin to giving bribes.
Hmmmmmmm! We've heard. If u can't accept the T&C condition.. Apply through their portal n stop searching for shortcuts to get Appointment then....
It is very easy to abuse without repairing capacity.
You may come out plain & sue anyone here & let see if you don't end in jail for accusations. Hussen24 never asked for payment for slots, he however asked for a little token after documentation as appreciation...
If u don't get the job he offered, will u pay? Sense is expected of u....
You want a free slot from who worked hard to be running errands and some duties for Ogas abi...? e be like tiger nut entr ur head

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 6:41pm On May 18, 2023
You guys really give unnecessary attention to some mofos. One is looking for old Facebook, IG accounts obviously to scam people and illegal businesses. The other one is a soapy Addict, his mates are using their lives to invest in a gainful skill but he is wasting his life. Nothing meaningful to write home about.
Before you take people seriously on here, visit their pages.
Hussain Allah Ya saka ma. Sai hakuri, hassada ne kawaii.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by untoldtruth: 6:46pm On May 18, 2023
bg4l:

Oh please carry your doubting self and watching eyes else where. You just pop out from one hole to disturb the peace and sanity of this thread. Read the information he posted again and digest the message he is passing across instead of using ur shallow understanding to come here and type rubbish.
You don finish the guy with your keyboard, Chai!
#respect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 6:46pm On May 18, 2023
For everyone that believes so much in "payment after documentation", remember that fake apls and fake documentation happen often in Abuja. You get your "APL" and undergo documentation but you will only realize it's fake when it's time to resume. You don't have to listen to me but understand the risk involved in what you are about to do and be safe.
Good luck to everyone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 6:50pm On May 18, 2023
Mubby4luv:
You guys really give unnecessary attention to some mofos, One is looking for old Facebook, IG accounts obviously to scam people and illegal businesses, The other one is a soapy Addict, his mates are using their lives to invest in a gainful skill but he is wasting his life. Nothing meaningful to write home about. Before you take people seriously on here, visit their pages.
Hussain Allah Ya saka ma. Sai hakuri, hassada ne kawaii.

I assume the old Facebook dig is directed at me. First, the Facebook account is for digital marketing but if I was a scammer and I'm warning you about something, shouldn't you listen then? After all, I've never asked anyone on this thread for a job or money.

But then again, anyone that says I'm saying nonsense should put their money where their mouth is. Just don't come crying WHEN you get scammed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2023
Zeddyzed:
For everyone that believes so much in "payment after documentation", remember that fake apls and fake documentation happen often in Abuja. You get your "APL" and undergo documentation but you will only realize it's fake when it's time to resume. You don't have to listen to me but understand the risk involved in what you are about to do and be safe.
Good luck to everyone.

Guy rest abeg, youā€™re disturbing us with your noise, are you 2years old? Why are you ranting like a kid? Get out of here abeg. Mtchhewww

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2023
Lol itā€™s funny how any nonentity think they can just come and disrupt this thread anyhow, We are all wise and mature to take decisions here, you canā€™t just come and label someone scammer or not without any proof.
And iā€™m glad to see people standing up for Hussen here, it shows how credible and helpful he has been over the years.
Kudos to everyone here and we will all get our dream jobs soon In shaa Allah. All the best

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:27pm On May 18, 2023
Zeddyzed:
Good luck to everyone.

You are from which kingdom for cry out loud? You can choose to keep mute afterwards he didn't collect a dime from you..

It is coz of someone like you & the other guy that made people who usually give reliable information stop. You guys want to render this forum useless by all means.

Hassan has contributed immensely to the progress of many people & through the information he shared here. Many got good jobs thru him without collecting money. I have known him for years.

It is a pity that we have people like you.. Silence is golden.. This forum has been so helpful to thousands of people, some check it every mins to get information regarding job opportunities.

I have met many on this forum & they have really helped me in many ways including Hassan. Pls be careful... To accuse an innocent soul can attract the wrath of God.. God will have mercy upon you..

15 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:29pm On May 18, 2023
worried222:
Hussen24 be ready to defend and mention the names of the people who are giving you these slots when the time comes.

Zeddyzed:
Good luck to everyone.

You are from which kingdom for cry out loud? You can choose to keep mute afterwards he didn't collect a dime from you..

It is coz of someone like you & the other guy that made people who usually give reliable information stop. You guys want to render this forum useless by all means.

Hassan has contributed immensely to the progress of many people & through the information he shared here. Many got good jobs thru him without collecting money. I have known him for years.

It is a pity that we have people like you.. Silence is golden.. This forum has been so helpful to thousands of people, some check it every mins to get information regarding job opportunities.

I have met many on this forum & they have really helped me in many ways including Hassan. Pls be careful... To accuse an innocent soul can attract the wrath of God.. God will have mercy upon you..

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 8:06pm On May 18, 2023
worried222:

Iā€™m here to save people like you my dear.
I will pretend that you didnā€™t say all those bad words to me.

Oshey savior. Please take ur saving and keep it to urself because in all honesty you need it more.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 8:10pm On May 18, 2023
You have spoken well dear,,, I sent you PM please check.
Success1930:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:12pm On May 18, 2023
worried222:

From scammers to buying slots. Why are you jumping all over the place ? Not even coherent.

Present one scammer u have discovered here with evidence? None ? If none, you are a nuisance.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CANTICLES: 8:15pm On May 18, 2023
Hussen24:
Hello Everyone..

Concerning the shortlisted for NSCDC and Immigration, the fact is that they are just fooling people. All those shortlisted may likely make it as merit. A particular influential rep that submitted 10 people and non was shortlisted. When he contacted the ogas He was told the shortlist is just a formality. His candidates will make final list. This is the major reason why they did not publish names but created search portal.

Concerning DSS: Some people were contacted but all are ND and NCE. I don't really know what is going on. DSS is very secretive, even in the organization only top guns know about the recruitment and they will never open up for you.

Concerning IPPIS delay: Most organizations run to share APLs without following normal process. So, they have to follow the process before they are captured. Most organizations shared APL without approval from finance which usually take months before approval. When I see APL here most of the time, the moment I contact IPPIS they will say that particular organization has not gotten approval yet.

Boss, when do you think this ish would be resolved?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:17pm On May 18, 2023
Clemence6969:
You have spoken well dear,,, I sent you PM please check.

Kindly resend your message ma.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbuSaad39(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2023
Forget about these two nuisance Hussen24, please ride on.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
worried222:

Can you at least mention two people that were scammed?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 8:39pm On May 18, 2023
Zeddyzed:

I assume the old Facebook dig is directed at me. First, the Facebook account is for digital marketing but if I was a scammer and I'm warning you about something, shouldn't you listen then? After all, I've never asked anyone on this thread for a job or money.

But then again, anyone that says I'm saying nonsense should put their money where their mouth is. Just don't come crying WHEN you get scammed.
I think your objective is just stop people from getting info to press buttons at the top, a lot of info that is been dished out helped a lot of individuals who secured jobs without paying a dime don't frustrate peoples effort karma is a bitch be warned like I told you earlier keep your perspective to yourself

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HolyMalaam, Ovii123(m), boborneyor(m), ATPx, aliuzalkay(m), Teepy0392(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.