Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6249901 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 8:42pm On May 18, 2023
I just did,I made "Nairaland" the subject of the mail. Thank you.[quote author=Success1930 post=123221702][/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
Pinito:
I think your objective is just stop people from getting info to press buttons at the top, a lot of info that is been dished out helped a lot of individuals who secured jobs without paying a dime don't frustrate peoples effort karma is a bitch be warned like I told you earlier keep your perspective to yourself
My objective is to stop people from pressing buttons at the top? What would I gain from that?

I know the attacks are coming from people in the same cabal as the guy but I will put this on record for the last time. If you think you will get any serious connect online, especially one that involves money, know the risks involved and don't cry when you get burnt.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 9:18pm On May 18, 2023
Ameen Ya Rabb…

Say it louder… No region can beat the North when it comes to helping the unknown… there’s this SSA to a governor of a state in the northeast I met online… very kindhearted and compassionate, and there’s another Head of Unit in NSIA I also met online… both of them rendered a help without knowing me.

To that guy with a stinky mouth saying all sorts of gibberish 🤮…. You’ve failed. Go and get a life. It’s not anyone’s fault you’re that miserable that you can’t find a helping hand. Lastly, If you’re fraudulent and empty doesn’t mean everyone is. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mohisah Allah ya qara hadamu da mutanen arziki masu son taimaka da tausaya… Alfarman Annabi ﷺ

Mohisah:
Slots is hard for you when u're not a Northerner, we from North knows that it very easy when u're on the right path. A secondary school boy employed a guy from Zamfara at a Motor park, just discussing how it is for him and his family. The said guy is a senior officer in NFIU today... Come to Abuja, mingle with Muslim, they hv di soft heart to help even not knowing u fr a long time.
Connection is everywhere. I met my best friend, who's a son to smbody at the club, here is no difference. May God help us through many sources. Thanks for caring

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 9:33pm On May 18, 2023
The problem with these two guys is that Hussen24 has been dishing out information that are helpful to people here. These guys are bittered over that and they want to frustrate that effort. I pity you both. Hussen24 I know has never requested money from anyone for slot buying. He has even said it several times that he has no slot for sell. These two guys have a plan and they have failed already. Please Hussen24 continue with the information you are passing through here. It has helped more than you can think 🙏🙏🙏

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nick00: 10:31pm On May 18, 2023
Evening. Any recent/legit news on nuprc?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuzismail: 10:50pm On May 18, 2023
Pls can i have your email or phone number.
Hussen24:
Hello Everyone..

Concerning the shortlisted for NSCDC and Immigration, the fact is that they are just fooling people. All those shortlisted may likely make it as merit. A particular influential rep that submitted 10 people and non was shortlisted. When he contacted the ogas He was told the shortlist is just a formality. His candidates will make final list. This is the major reason why they did not publish names but created search portal.

Concerning DSS: Some people were contacted but all are ND and NCE. I don't really know what is going on. DSS is very secretive, even in the organization only top guns know about the recruitment and they will never open up for you.

Concerning IPPIS delay: Most organizations run to share APLs without following normal process. So, they have to follow the process before they are captured. Most organizations shared APL without approval from finance which usually take months before approval. When I see APL here most of the time, the moment I contact IPPIS they will say that particular organization has not gotten approval yet.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 6:23am On May 19, 2023
Their strategy is working because I haven't seen hussen24 since the accusation. Gosh! People are just too wicked.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HyperCoaster: 6:25am On May 19, 2023
Dear Hussen24 and others wey dey dish out legit info for this thread abeg mek Una no stop to dey bring us up to speed. Na beg I dey beg. Information is the most expensive commodity in the world and those mumu guys know am na why them wan pursue good pipo comot for here but dia plans no go work. Maximum respect💯 for the good work you have been doing thus far.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinito: 7:41am On May 19, 2023
Zeddyzed:

My objective is to stop people from pressing buttons at the top? What would I gain from that?

I know the attacks are coming from people in the same cabal as the guy but I will put this on record for the last time. If you think you will get any serious connect online, especially one that involves money, know the risks involved and don't cry when you get burnt.
ok o may God frustrate you the way you are trying to frustrate this group amen

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 8:37am On May 19, 2023
Iyajelili:
Their strategy is working because I haven't seen hussen24 since the accusation. Gosh! People are just too wicked.
I don't think so, he will talk when he has meaningful info to pass across.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 8:59am On May 19, 2023
Pinito:
ok o may God frustrate you the way you are trying to frustrate this group amen

Bro, what's with the curse? You have a stake in the money? Advising people to be careful is the same as frustrating the group? I should curse you too but I won't be dragged to your level.
Once again, if you are paying anybody money for any "job", be very careful.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pass11: 9:11am On May 19, 2023
They will soon push hassan24 out of here the same way they did to nwanyiogwashi , too many heartless people here cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2023
Pass11:
They will soon push hassan24 out of here the same way they did to nwanyiogwashi , too many heartless people here cheesy cheesy
TAMMYANYBODY, NEWCASTLE, DANQUJI, OLARENWAJU and now HUSSEN

And others that I can't remember.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 9:23am On May 19, 2023
When I saw 86 unread updates from this group. I was happy to see good news but not knowing that they re just arguments & attacks. Pls let's not derail. Both the attackers & attackees, let maintain peace

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 9:25am On May 19, 2023
This is obviously why Nigeria will never get better!!
When people will not allow merit to thrive, instead they are willing to bribe themselves into the public service. If not through bribing, they will hope on nepotism and tribalism and sheer favoritism.
This is not really a cause for concern if the organization here is a private firm, but it’s a public firm, built and maintained with taxpayers money and our commonwealth!! No backdoor recruitment whatsoever should be encouraged by fellow Nigerians.
Let the best brains get the jobs.

On the other hand, notes have been taken about the several agencies and parastatals that are been paraded here where these illegalities are allegedly going on. I hope he’s not leaving any trails sha.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 9:28am On May 19, 2023
worried222:
This is obviously why Nigeria will never get better!!
When people will not allow merit to thrive, instead they are willing to bribe themselves into the public service. If not through bribing, they will hope on nepotism and tribalism and sheer favoritism.
This is not really a cause for concern if the organization here is a private firm, but it’s a public firm, built and maintained with taxpayers money and our commonwealth!! No backdoor recruitment whatsoever should be encouraged by fellow Nigerians.
Let the best brains get the jobs.

On the other hand, notes have been taken about the several agencies and parastatals that are been paraded here where these illegalities are allegedly going on. I hope he’s not leaving any trails sha.

Mr Masturbator has arise again.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 9:40am On May 19, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Yeah, I had issues with that in the past just like many people are and I reached out for help.
I wonder what it got to do with the legitimacy of selling and buying slots.
Nigerians are truly evil, you left my message and start throwing tantrums on my personal struggles right 🤦🏾‍♂️
You are not different from the political elites that made it difficult to get a federal job without bribe.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 9:43am On May 19, 2023
Apply for jobs and give it your best and that’s it.

People are viewing this thread with the aim of catching slots sellers for your information.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FASASI1(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2023
As far as I am concerned, the guy bad mouthing is not the problem, you guys that are giving him attention are the problem. Must you reply him ?? What he is saying is not relevant to what you are looking for, so I see no reason why you should reply.

Making the thread full of bulky messages without any useful information is extremely annoying, can't you guys just ignore ?? Or must you waste data and comment ??
By replying to his comment is a form of promotional awareness.

18 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 9:50am On May 19, 2023
AlphaGrace:

I went through your topics and I saw your struggles with life😢
I hope you get a good job soon my brother and not scammed out of desperation.
I also have a laptop I can give you to support your graphics design dreams.
You can quote me elsewhere…

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 9:51am On May 19, 2023
worried222:

Yeah, I had issues with that in the past just like many people are and I reached out for help.
I wonder what it got to do with the legitimacy of selling and buying slots.
Nigerians are truly evil, you left my message and start throwing tantrums on my personal struggles right 🤦🏾‍♂️
You are not different from the political elites that made it difficult to get a federal job without bribe.

Mr Masturbator, keep your message to yourself and your unborn babies.

We people on this blessed thread are not your kids, so kindly mind your business and assume the matter on ground has nothing to do with you, we sabi people like you hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 9:53am On May 19, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Mr Masturbator, keep your message to yourself and your unborn babies.

We people on this blessed thread are not your kids, so kindly mind your business and assume the matter on ground has nothing to do with you, we sabi people like you hypocrite.
Why the name calling bro?
How will you feel if someone used your joblessness to mock you?
Karma is real bro.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:57am On May 19, 2023
worried222:

People are viewing this thread with the aim of catching slots sellers for your information.
This is story. You jump from one to another.. How do they arraign someone without proof, u can claim to be doing it for popularity. The person trying to sell the slot is no way working at the place, or head of one public office... This group is holding matured guys who can make decisions on their own, not some babies. Habeg hold ur advice

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlphaGrace: 9:57am On May 19, 2023
worried222:

Why the name calling bro?
How will you feel if someone used your joblessness to mock you?
Karma is real bro.

Mr Masturbator, I kuku no care in regards to that, my own message to you is to mind your business and as well assume the message from that humble soul has nothing to do with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ermm: 9:59am On May 19, 2023
Ermm:
FJSC...press

Interview coming up on Tuesday.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by acc2020(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2023
An Accountant with experience working in a five star hotel, precisely lounge and clubs and resident in Abuja shd DM for an urgent vacancy

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by worried222: 10:01am On May 19, 2023
Mohisah:
This is story. You jump from one to another.. How do they arraign someone without proof, u can claim to be doing it for popularity. The person trying to sell the slot is no way working at the place, or head of one public office... This group is holding matured guys who can make decisions on their own, not some babies. Habeg hold ur advice
Are you aware that one can claim to be a slot buyer to catch a slot seller?
I’m just letting him know sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by islamics(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2023
GideonG:
Hello, though not completely related but I will appreciate if anyone tell me about entry level salary of Sales Development representative at Regenesys Business school Lagos, also why working their makes sense. Thank you very much

Hello, how far your ni*** parole? E no click abi na the thing carry you go lagos. I been dey observed the matter since. With your silence, I just hope/think, it must have clicked.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:38am On May 19, 2023
worried222:

I went through your topics and I saw your struggles with life😢
I hope you get a good job soon my brother and not scammed out of desperation.
I also have a laptop I can give you to support your graphics design dreams.
You can quote me elsewhere…

Bro! I beg you with God.

Help my hustle with that laptop.
I'll forever be grateful

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheWizPhoenix(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2023
worried222:

It seems you're a novice in the Nigerian job hunting scene, nobody has time for hunting job slot sellers or whatever it is that you just typed because it is not regular people who happen to have slots for sale.

As for your anti scamming advocacy, it is not needed here and should not be directed at any individual who has not requested for payment of any sort from anyone.

Applying for Jobs and giving it your best is not enough in Nigeria or else graduating would have been just enough to get one by, allow those who want to do more than just hope for the best to do so. At the end of the day everyone is expected to tread with caution without anybody advising them

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FanOfMyself: 11:30am On May 19, 2023
AlphaGrace:

Mr Masturbator, I kuku no care in regards to that, my own message to you is to mind your business and as well assume the message from that humble soul has nothing to do with you.

Adiós.
Why call him "Mr Masturbator" bro? I went to his thread and I read it all through and believe me, many people are suffering from such issues and even worst sef but will not be able to seek help. And for him to put up that thread shows that he is not proud of it. You are calling him names but he might have a far better life than yours. I saw on his thread that he is Software Developer while you are still looking for a job. Let us learn to be careful with our words oo. You should have countered his position and not called him names because of something that he is trying to quit from. Seriously if I am an employer, I will easily not employ you because of this pettiness. And yes he actually has a point, some people are here to scam job seekers and how best can they gain loyalty aside from dishing out info from time to time, and BOOM!!! the will strike like a thief in the night. Buying and selling slots is a criminal offense under the law. That was how someone was giving info on one thread on the Travel section, only for him to try to scam people after building a "reputation" on this thread. For your information, someone reported Nairaland as a site where job slots are sold and bought and security agents are following threads like this ooo. I heard it this morning from an ICPC friend who is also on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: maluga, islamics(m), BeeNeeL, Peterlove11, isah2006, afas1, ObaAdeleke, Teeqee(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.