Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6227912 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (2244) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 4:38pm On May 19, 2023
Hussen24:
NBAIS is under investigation. About 600 staff were recruited and are still yet to start receiving salary after 2years. The agency is put under embargo.

But this letter only covers Jan 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
Ohhh...I see
Gensanusi:

Yes na, AGF is a civil servants
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by whippersnapper(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2023
sherylbaky:
Are these new appointees going to remain in the office after Buhari leaves?
omo I'm beginning to think so too oh. too many die minute appointments. Thought a new president comes in with a reschuffled cabinet. sha. even if na just one week. Buhari should dash me CBN governor please. Heard he was granted study leave. since everybody dey chop him own. abeg make e reach my turn undecided
sherylbaky:
Are these new appointees going to remain in the office after Buhari leaves?
omo I'm beginning to think so too oh. too many die minute appointments. Thought a new president comes in with a reschuffled cabinet. sha. even if na just one week. Buhari should dash me CBN governor please. Heard he was granted study leave. since everybody dey chop him own. abeg make e reach my turn
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2023
Any latest on NCC and NMDPRA? Please share.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ahmadzz(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2023
Hussen24:
TETFUND. Start pushing....
Oga abeg any update on tetfund
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ensfield(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2023
Hello Bro
I trust you're doing great, I sent you a DM please check.

burantashii:
Any news on Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 5:52pm On May 19, 2023
Coolsat:
Any latest on NCC and NMDPRA? Please share.
Nobody wants to answer us sha

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2023
Abdull01:

Nobody wants to answer us sha
😂 maybe there's little or no info to share
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Qassy4all: 6:08pm On May 19, 2023
Hussen24:
Buhari Appoints Oluwatoyin Madein As New Accountant General of the Federation.
Salam alaykum sir
Any news about Federal Medical Centre Bida Recruitment exercise
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 6:45pm On May 19, 2023
whippersnapper:
omo I'm beginning to think so too oh. too many die minute appointments. Thought a new president comes in with a reschuffled cabinet. sha. even if na just one week. Buhari should dash me CBN governor please. Heard he was granted study leave. since everybody dey chop him own. abeg make e reach my turn undecidedomo I'm beginning to think so too oh. too many die minute appointments. Thought a new president comes in with a reschuffled cabinet. sha. even if na just one week. Buhari should dash me CBN governor please. Heard he was granted study leave. since everybody dey chop him own. abeg make e reach my turn
grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 7:05pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Coolsat post=123240487] 😂
Especially NCC, nobody is even replying.👀
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Blksaliyu post=123241760][/quote] latest from that end scarce ehn and we can ascertain the authenticity of the few ones we've read here. Same with NMDPRA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AnaCheks(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2023
Hussen24:
Please all those that keep PM me. I don't have connection to give you job. The little one coming in ( mostly medical related) are not even enough to give my family members and friends. The country hard oo. I still have a brother at home with no job.

Just ask your question here, If I have the answer I will reply you.

Thank you.
Please any infor on FMC Onitsha. Can you help enquire please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jamoyakz: 8:04pm On May 19, 2023
Alot of padding going on in MDA's what they do most times is issue fake letters and in connive with ippis staff and include them in the payroll.
Alot of anomalies going on.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2023
Federal character has started given out appointment letter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chulluko(m): 8:38pm On May 19, 2023
See this in our school WhatsApp group

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molayan: 9:25pm On May 19, 2023
Now that a new Accountant general has been appointed, hope ippis can start the capturing processes for all the newly recruited staff in various ministry and parastatals. Alot has been appointed since January waiting for ippis capturing.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubby4luv(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2023
Bj01:
Federal character has started given out appointment letter.
True, someone close to me got Ministry of Finance today.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AMBalamin(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2023
Sad but true from a reliable source that the successfull applicants or i said connection Applicants for Immigration Service recruitment has done there interview/screening yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fizman1(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2023
Mubby4luv:
I dont think Ministry of Finance is under FCC. FCC is an independent body on it own, that regulates Fed. Govt. Jobs to comply with quotas. So if FCC is sharing Apl it should carry FCC boldly on the letter. Not any ministry or MDA.

So i will like to ask,did the FCC letter being shared carried FCC on the ApL itself? Thank you as I await your responds.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2023
AMBalamin:
Sad but true from a reliable source that the successfull applicants or i said connection Applicants for Immigration Service recruitment has done there interview/screening yesterday.

Have they written their test?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2023
Please how much is the salary for entry level Federal road safety commission (level cool.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JustAboyy: 12:05am On May 20, 2023
On job buying/selling please watch the video below.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZSLeQA1ST/?t=1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:30am On May 20, 2023
AMBalamin:

How is that possible?
They wrote exam yesterday.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 1:03am On May 20, 2023
please guys

if one is working in an agency under ippis and secures another better Job still under IPPIS. does one do the capturing twice or now does it work ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:38am On May 20, 2023
carsprayer:
please guys

if one is working in an agency under ippis and secures another better Job still under IPPIS. does one do the capturing twice or now does it work ?

Yea you’ll do another capturing with your ippis number.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlexM: 2:12am On May 20, 2023
Boss please can you reach out to me on "stjeanhakeem@gmail.com".
Hussen24:
Hello Everyone..

Concerning the shortlisted for NSCDC and Immigration, the fact is that they are just fooling people. All those shortlisted may likely make it as merit. A particular influential rep that submitted 10 people and non was shortlisted. When he contacted the ogas He was told the shortlist is just a formality. His candidates will make final list. This is the major reason why they did not publish names but created search portal.

Concerning DSS: Some people were contacted but all are ND and NCE. I don't really know what is going on. DSS is very secretive, even in the organization only top guns know about the recruitment and they will never open up for you.

Concerning IPPIS delay: Most organizations run to share APLs without following normal process. So, they have to follow the process before they are captured. Most organizations shared APL without approval from finance which usually take months before approval. When I see APL here most of the time, the moment I contact IPPIS they will say that particular organization has not gotten approval yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cema07(m): 2:37am On May 20, 2023
Please how much is the salary for entry level Federal road safety commission... Level 8.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:13am On May 20, 2023
JustAboyy:
On job buying/selling please watch the video below.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZSLeQA1ST/?t=1
This is a case of scam. What're you actually warning off?

She collected money & didn't do as said, so the applicants can't watch their go like that. I was thinking someone was traced from online platforms. This TikTok video is not a new thing, I personally hav encountered such wahala people do face; is either the applicant gets the job n threatened the seller or the seller reap the applicant etc

May Allah help us all & keep us away from doing evil

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:14am On May 20, 2023
Cema07:
Please how much is the salary for entry level Federal road safety commission... Level 8.
Search in group, they've talked about it before.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 5:17am On May 20, 2023
Mubby4luv:

Perhaps you meant the person got it through FCSC. FCC doesn't recruit into Ministries.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sabir15(m): 6:07am On May 20, 2023
Pls any idea on NADDC entry level salary

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (2244) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Success1930, Joeadah, Xboy1993, ogasman(m), Mukzahra, Gboy4444, Moniter0, ogoh4(m), ADEGUNWA01, Ifex93(m), aisha92 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.