Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6263240 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
shiningstar2023:

Hi, do you have an idea of NERC and NBET salary structure? Thanks

Is NERC still sharing apl?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
ogwoliun:

I pray God will USED you to bless me with a Job before October 2023

May Your destiny helpers locate you

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please who has heard anything from FIRS? All I keep hearing is internal issues
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddie7: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
*APPLY: Independent National Electoral Commission Latest Vacancies 2023*

*Click Link To Apply⬇️* https://www.intelregion.com/?p=192314

*Deadline:* June 28, 2023

_🤝🏾Share this opportunity to young graduates in need of Job_

*🎙️SOURCE: Jobs Region*
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
JaiJaigyal:
Please who has heard anything from FIRS? All I keep hearing is internal issues
I thought u already got Ur letter last year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
I got the letter but I still haven’t been called to resume and I remember complaining about it last year

freddybonz:

I thought u already got Ur letter last year?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Paramilitary11:
God is faithful my brother. We move regardless of anything.

Yes o my brother.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I heard he is helping people secure a slot at the newly Federal Polytechnic Orogun (His home town)

I am not in Abuja, I would have giving it a shot.

That's his fellows in APC jare.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
henrymorebaba:
Bro, long time.
na so o my brother. Man's been on a low
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
JaiJaigyal:
I got the letter but I still haven’t been called to resume and I remember complaining about it last year

Oh, wow... till now?
Hopefully they call u soon
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
shiningstar2023:

Hi, do you have an idea of NERC and NBET salary structure? Thanks
Bro pls is anything still happening at nerc, let me know pls so I can know my know my next action
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
JaiJaigyal:

Find ur way/connect before they render it useless. One of my guy own has bn pending since July last year. I told him to use a medium to fast track his induction he took it for a play. People with letters that are unattended re many. May Allah ease your path for u. Aameen 🙏

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mukzahra:
them still Dey the level of collecting CV …..me think say they will soon start to share APL ….9ja
Lol 🤣 na who I go ask, if u ask me? U fit submit CV & get ur letter within 4days.

One of my cousin bn get Nasrda dat year, di connect ws stronger Dan poll wire 😂. Submitted CV on Monday got letter on Friday, induction on Wednesday

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikwes: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi, Miss Ada Ogwashi. Nnem Biko reply my mail. It's still Okwudili 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asshuaiby: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
eddie7:
*APPLY: Independent National Electoral Commission Latest Vacancies 2023*

*Click Link To Apply⬇️* https://www.intelregion.com/?p=192314

*Deadline:* June 28, 2023

_🤝🏾Share this opportunity to young graduates in need of Job_

*🎙️SOURCE: Jobs Region*

Abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chul1: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Printing letters
Barmi30:
Please anyone with updates about SEC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please any update on Immigration
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aleksandra: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
CBNwords:

My brother, one day, better message go come. My journey of job hunting became serious from 2019,
I've narrated my ordeals here with the SE & SS elites in Abuja how they are not ready to help. Even Omo Agege self own worse pass and he was aiming to win gubernatorial seat here in delta. Me I don tire to dey lie down everyday for people "who go help you no go stress you". Let's get full grip of what we have currently till that dream job go come. One day person go genuinely smile.

CC: Paramilitary11 my brother it's been a while here.
CC: Mrreal nwa nnem how far?

shocked I thought Nwanyiogwashi was assisting you in a job search? 2019 is long ooo, may God answer your prayers and bring your helper to you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aleksandra: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mohisah:

Lol 🤣 na who I go ask, if u ask me? U fit submit CV & get ur letter within 4days.

One of my cousin bn get Nasrda dat year, di connect ws stronger Dan poll wire 😂. Submitted CV on Monday got letter on Friday, induction on Wednesday

Power of Very strong connect

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abdull01:

Regarding Those that were called for Pencom, they are remnants from the last replacement, It’s not a new or fresh replacement.
Have they called some people just recently?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JasonScoolari: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
CBNwords:

Lol, you're right.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mohisah:

omo, I tap from this blessing

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zoulyadaini:

They have started putting D.O.B on certificates, two years back I think
Since 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dannyhonda:
They started 2020 batch b stream 11 i.e June abi na July sef
They started March 2020 with Batch A

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
KhalilAK:

Have they called some people just recently?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
CBNwords:

Before nko? You want him to neglect his loyalists and assist people from other parties?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by XieXie: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Pls who can help me here get a federal government job?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
People get mad connection for this country ohh...

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mohisah:

Nasrda they do induction …. Waitin them wan induct them for ? Na joke I Dey oo.
Thank God someone said they are printing letters. We go all smile last last
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Who has heard from Logitex Reconnaissance on their last recruitment ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
JaiJaigyal:

I don't think they've called anyone yet.
What kind of inner problems do they have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) ... (2253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlissB(f), tokaiki, Prince806(m), Haleefah, Ahmed0336(m), kkkp, SmartNYSC and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.