Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6287468 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
bitchesdredd:

I don't think they've called anyone yet.
What kind of inner problems do they have?
Have u gotten Ur letter as well?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
CBNwords:

My brother, one day, better message go come. My journey of job hunting became serious from 2019,
I've narrated my ordeals here with the SE & SS elites in Abuja how they are not ready to help. Even Omo Agege self own worse pass and he was aiming to win gubernatorial seat here in delta. Me I don tire to dey lie down everyday for people "who go help you no go stress you". Let's get full grip of what we have currently till that dream job go come. One day person go genuinely smile.

CC: Paramilitary11 my brother it's been a while here.
CC: Mrreal nwa nnem how far?

Amen bro, let's keep hope alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by CBNwords(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Aleksandra:

shocked I thought Nwanyiogwashi was assisting you in a job search? 2019 is long ooo, may God answer your prayers and bring your helper to you.

You're not wrong with your thinking, she really tried though. Amen to your prayers and may it be done unto you too. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Obaman12: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please is there anyone here with the active number of senator Godswill Obot Akpabio?

Please kindly share to me via goodmanobad@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mohisah:
200+ I think & one upfront allowance like dat wey no pass 3m smth like dat. A nice place to work n hit mad moni

Sorry to tell you that the amount u quote is not true sir I don't know the amount though but I have a colleague that left the place to my working place infact his my junior colleague level and our basic salary is not up to what u quote and our upfront not up to what u quote for their upfront aswel.thanks just to share light sir.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sog2: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Boss please reply my mail. Thanks

Chul1:
Printing letters
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please when will civil defense start giving out APLS.
freddybonz:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
bitchesdredd:

I don't think they've called anyone yet.
What kind of inner problems do they have?

I really don’t know. He just keeps telling me they have internal issues delaying the replacement
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mohisah:

Find ur way/connect before they render it useless. One of my guy own has bn pending since July last year. I told him to use a medium to fast track his induction he took it for a play. People with letters that are unattended re many. May Allah ease your path for u. Aameen 🙏

Amin! Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JaiJaigyal: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
freddybonz:

Oh, wow... till now?
Hopefully they call u soon

I hope so too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abdull01:

Yes

Sorry you mean called to give appointment letter? Or called to forward their credentials.because I was called to forward my CV and yet have not heard anything from them

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barmi30: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Chul1:
Printing letters

MashaAllah…Alhamdullilah….thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tintedtaf(f): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mohisah:
I believe di increment is 40%. So u calculate 40% of ur current pay that's what will be added to ur salary
but level 7 is not included in the table attached to the approval letter
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Check your inbox pls

Barmi30:

MashaAllah…Alhamdullilah….thanks for the info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Barmi30: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
SlaveofGod:
Check your inbox pls

done
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Please what is the salary structure for a civilian staff at national defense college (NDC) the working environment thanks.?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Abeg I still dey search for any type of job abeg be it private company or government and I can relocate abeg na beg I dey beg. I am presently based in Abuja for now ohhhh and I can relocate ohhh....na beg I dey beg ohhh. cry cry cry I get first class degree in soil science (Degree) with upper credit in science Laboratory Technology (OND).
Abeg and age don catch up with me. Presently I no dey work at all. Please even if na 50k job I go do. Abeg

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 3:05am On Jun 08, 2023
NDC or NDLEA please help me decide, it's urgent plus the salary structures. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 3:24am On Jun 08, 2023
prophetic69:
NDC or NDLEA please help me decide, it's urgent plus the salary structures. Thanks

Ndlea but you can give me anyone you reject between the two so I can follow up please??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Immigration and NSCDC start checking your mails from now till 13 for physical screening invitation.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Bj01:

Sorry to tell you that the amount u quote is not true sir I don't know the amount though but I have a colleague that left the place to my working place infact his my junior colleague level and our basic salary is not up to what u quote and our upfront not up to what u quote for their upfront aswel.thanks just to share light sir.
What's his Department? Even in NCC some pipu earn lesser Dan 150k while sm earn upto 300-1m...
Smbody left NCC fr NNPC. Sometimes it not Abt salary. Next time u shld try to correct me with the answer so that it won't be blank.
I visit their office 2x a week to see one of my Boss, Director of Procurement. I bn no too sure dats y I said"I think".

Thanks fr ur enlightenment brr

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 5:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Pls o any practising questions for icpc test coming up or what are u guyz reading o pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Mukzahra:
Nasrda they do induction …. Waitin them wan induct them for ? Na joke I Dey oo.
Thank God someone said they are printing letters. We go all smile last last
Lol na injection dem dey do o 😂.
Na di 1st time wey I witness such fast transaction e be like magic. May God hear n grant our wishes/wants. Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2023
freddybonz:

Not yet. The reason why they haven't called JaiJaigyal is the same reason I've not collected mine
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Mohisah:

What's his Department? Even in NCC some pipu earn lesser Dan 150k while sm earn upto 300-1m...
Smbody left NCC fr NNPC. Sometimes it not Abt salary. Next time u shld try to correct me with the answer so that it won't be blank.
I visit their office 2x a week to see one of my Boss, Director of Procurement. I bn no too sure dats y I said"I think".

Thanks fr ur enlightenment brr

Thanks and appreciate,my brother the salary is not too good,they don't have upfront and he left 2020,I phone him yesterday night he just smile and said May be their salary is increase in 2021 that he had left.anyways his still in level8 they are a lots of reason why people leave.salary,better placement,and location.infact the former location favour him that this previous location ,God Almighty Allah forgive me and forgive us all.but that is my submission on that and thanks for mature open minded.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MBAleeyu583(m): 6:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Copied

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2023
[sorry than the present location I mean.the previous location favour him than the present location.

uote author=Bj01 post=123645578]

Thanks and appreciate,my brother the salary is not too good,they don't have upfront and he left 2020,I phone him yesterday night he just smile and said May be their salary is increase in 2021 that he had left.anyways his still in level8 they are a lots of reason why people leave.salary,better placement,and location.infact the former location favour him that this previous location ,God Almighty Allah forgive me and forgive us all.but that is my submission on that and thanks for mature open minded.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2023
JaiJaigyal:

I really don’t know. He just keeps telling me they have internal issues delaying the replacement

Okay. I sent you a mail. Please reply thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaT1st(f): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2023
Drop ur WhatsApp no or email address, i will send some past questions and answers to you

Kaybee7000:
Pls o any practising questions for icpc test coming up or what are u guyz reading o pls

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2023
NIS and NSCDC

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chochopiro(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Good morning sir, any info on NPA?
Hussen24:
NIS and NSCDC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2023
chochopiro:
Good morning sir, any info on NPA?

NPA has already recruited. It is in this forum that i even there will be supplementary. I know nothing about that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.