Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6302808 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (2262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Dannyhonda:
Are you sure? Well didn't no cause I was batch b stream 11
It’s true.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2023
ICPC
NERC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2023
Guys pls am asking bout DSS what is going on?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Graduate trainee.
Hello, was It the same people that had interview via the zoom or a new batch??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2023
FolaLee:
ICPC
NERC
any other news from NERC? Heard they have issued APLs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2023
Taheera:
any other news from NERC? Heard they have issued APLs.

NERC new intakes have resumed work already..same as NBTE
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
FolaLee:
ICPC
NERC
What's up with icpc and nerc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Boss please any update on NIS

Hussen24:
Hello Everyone..

Concerning the shortlisted for NSCDC and Immigration, the fact is that they are just fooling people. All those shortlisted may likely make it as merit. A particular influential rep that submitted 10 people and non was shortlisted. When he contacted the ogas He was told the shortlist is just a formality. His candidates will make final list. This is the major reason why they did not publish names but created search portal.

Concerning DSS: Some people were contacted but all are ND and NCE. I don't really know what is going on. DSS is very secretive, even in the organization only top guns know about the recruitment and they will never open up for you.

Concerning IPPIS delay: Most organizations run to share APLs without following normal process. So, they have to follow the process before they are captured. Most organizations shared APL without approval from finance which usually take months before approval. When I see APL here most of the time, the moment I contact IPPIS they will say that particular organization has not gotten approval yet.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chrisgalaxy: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
please i need information on the salary structure of NEITI ( Nigeria Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative)..

Any January allowances upfront payment?

[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Yes. Those that did their interview via zoom
Abdull01:

Hello, was It the same people that had interview via the zoom or a new batch??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Graduate trainee.

I have sent you a pm, pls respond
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulrafiuimam(f): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Those that collect APL at CBN graduate trianee when did they apply or no official advertisement for it like other agencies like NSIA and co...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Miagro:

NERC new intakes have resumed work already..same as NBTE

NBTE recruited temporary staff not parmanent
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Biokana:
I have not gotten anything yet, I am just with a small Audit/Tax firm to keep myself busy and gather relevant experience.
Wait make them share Appointment finish God will provide a better FG work for u inshaAllah ✌️

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hussen24:

Okayy thanks for the clarification
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hussen24:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hussen24:

bro pls DSS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Pls what is the salary structure of Niger Delta power holding company?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prazo1: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Macbenb13:

Nah... The person want to know if you have any connect that is pushing things for you.

The person wanted my application number and name
Na him whon push am..lol

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by carsprayer: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
I just checked my mail now and i noticed i applied FRSC 3 times.

I wasn't invited for screening in 2018 and 2021 but in 2023, they gave me a false hope by inviting me for screening. I wasted money in snapping passport, buying white shirt, canvas and socks like someone resuming secondary school. Despite seeing clearly at the screening that they wrote *Qualified to the next stage* , FRSC still refused in their own wisdom to invite me for the training.

What more can i say!!!! When there is life there is hope!

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Any update on NFIU
Check your mail
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by siu4real: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Prazo1:

The person wanted my application number and name
Na him whon push am..lol

Then include your qualification and the position you applied.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taheera:
Pls what is the salary structure of Niger Delta power holding company?

It’s quite okay. Are you making moves towards that place?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tungushebe: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good evening Naira mates

#NDLEA RECRUITMENT

I studied civil engineering... how are we take help the agency. Need your Answers

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taheera: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
FolaLee:

It’s quite okay. Are you making moves towards that place?
pls,like how much? Not making yet just thinking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mutholibbola(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
@swagsultan is right Sha. I've been to NASS several times as regards job opportunities and all these times, na audio recommendation letter the honourable representing my constituency give me. I foolishly carried those letters to the agencies all to no avail. My senator's case is even worse, he doesn't attend to most visitors, once it's 4pm, he leaves via a coded door that connects his office to the lobby without passing through the secretary's office where multitudes are waiting. That's how most people rush out to follow him till he enters his vehicle. Only fellow senators that come visiting gain access to the senator's main office while others keep waiting. Sometimes, his aides will attend to you and say "The Distungised has forwarded his list already"

When I got tired of going to the useless office, I switched to another fellow senator representing another constituency that's entirely different from my tribe but same State. I was warmly welcomed by the secretary, she complained bitterly about my senator's consistuents always complaining about the said senator and end up coming to her place. This same senator wants to become governor, I just laugh when I think about it. She was frank with me though, she helped me submit my printout but didn't promise anything because she showed me a file clearly labelled "Top Priority" or something like that. That file contained details of about 4 candidates out of the multitudes submitted. The file was to land on the table of the head of civil service that same day (FCSC recruitment). I was envious of the candidates grin. She opened my eyes to a lot of opportunities that comes up within NASS. I felt valued whenever I visited her even though she was not able to help me get a job. I always see a lot of northerners following their senators bumper to bumper, some even sit on the floor in the office if there are no enough sits. They're obviously being attended to but I can't say the same for some western (YORUBA) senators.
Despite the years I have spent hustling for jobs in this Abuja, nothing show, I just know one day is one day. It's well :

you are from which state ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donwizbro(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good day house
I received an appointment letter recently from Yobe State Civil service commission.
It's stated clearly that I'm going to work at Ministry of head of service office on grade 08 step 2 As Scientific officer.
Any idea about this?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Esmos597: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nadeeyah:
Yes. Those that did their interview via zoom

I hope your sister was among those who got APLs? If she is, Congratulations to her🎉👏.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prazo1: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
siu4real:

Then include your qualification and the position you applied.

I just sent Name, Application number and Position

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Reelz: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
1777.. okk..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
TariqK:

Check your mail
I sent you a mail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) ... (2262) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gopitoto, Classiqtech, Clemzoo, Rems20(m), maluga and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.