Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6276584 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (2256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 4:57am On Jun 09, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Choose between new federal polytechnic in abia state,new federal collage of education ebonyi state and new federal polytechnic in delta state , make your choice and communicate to me through the mail i will send to you. Please do it before 12noon tomorrow.check your nairaland mail box. Communicate only your choice and your CV please no other messages or writer up. Have a wonderful day.
Please ma, i have a family with 2 kids but don't have a job since i graduted in 2008 in the university, please ma, i will be enternally grateful to you,if you can help me with any of the higher institution in ebonyi state ma. I know God almighty will use you to put smile on my face and that of my little kids.God bless you and your generation ma.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Choose between new federal polytechnic in abia state,new federal collage of education ebonyi state and new federal polytechnic in delta state , make your choice and communicate to me through the mail i will send to you. Please do it before 12noon tomorrow.check your nairaland mail box. Communicate only your choice and your CV please no other messages or writer up. Have a wonderful day.
Good morning ma'am. I am in need of ur help. Pls, I beg u in the name of God to help me with any job. Thanks and God bless u.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omavicky(f): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2023
Good morning ma, pkease its me again..a mother of two based in port Harcourt..i know you dont know me but please i beg you with everything i hold dear to..please i need a job..i have am MSC degree...please please...my name is Chioma..i beg you ma, things are bitting me hard thia days
Nwanyiogwashi:

Sorry sir please I'm really sorry, i forget to follow it up biko I'm really really sorry, please if you don't mind choose between federal polytechnic Delta and federal collage of education ebonyi state and get back to me now. Federal polytechnic Delta state can take a little time but federal collage of education ebonyi you can get the Apl next week.

Please I'm really sorry for the delay.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tunjoel(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Hussen24:
Monthly increase for CONRAISS.

CONRAISS 7 - 43k
CONRAISS 8 - 50k
CONRAISS 9 - 58k.
CONRAISS 10 - 66k

Boss, when is this likely to be implemented?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donbee(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2023
CONPASS are waiting for harmonisation with police scale. Sha time shall tell.

maik99:

The 40% increment is for CONPSS not CONPASS
No be 40% increment those NDLEA officers wey I relate with dey make big plans for
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2023
This is for Chartered Accountants.
Best of luck!
https://pfmo.sydani.org/apply?new=1
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Mercylike:

I just made an effort to search for him. I remember heineken very much well.. E don tey sha....

I hope the guy is happy and gainfully employed...

Nwanyi, This is it

God bless you Ma. Good morning

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Laudbtc: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Is been long since i saw him online well i will look for him.
It’s nice to see that we still have beautiful souls who are willing to help and God bless you @Nwanyiogwashi abundantly for your effort, I’m not regular here but the few times I’ve been here, I’m quite impressed and I’m optimistic that my own miracle job is coming soon. I’m a native of delta state.
I’m a licensed community health extension worker (Chew)
I have a degree in public health (B.sc)
I’m currently doing my masters in public health and will be done by September this year.
Any assistance will be very much appreciated.
God bless you and have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

long time madam. Good morning Ma

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2023
God bless you for this. I was about calling the number to inform him when I noticed you have chatted him, then I checked his profile and see he is online. Thank God. @Heineken please DM Nwayiogwashi
Mercylike:

I just made an effort to search for him. I remember heineken very much well.. E don tey sha....

I hope the guy is happy and gainfully employed...

Nwanyi, This is it

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2023
sherylbaky:
@Heineken that you just mentioned, I would really like to see a smile on that guy's face. May God give you the grace to lift him
my person. How have you been? Good morning fam
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2023
Good morning family. How's everything going? Thanks so much for all the mentions and all. I appreciate. I decided to stay off here since there's no hope na.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2023
I'm fine, good morning. It's good to have you back here dear. How's mum doing?
And how's Abuja?
Heineken:

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2023
Heineken:
bro, good morning sir how is family and hustling? Almighty God will bless our hustling. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2023
sherylbaky:
I'm fine, good morning. It's good to have you back here dear. How's mum doing?
And how's Abuja?
Thanks dear. Mum is fine. Abuja is okay too. Very very long time lol

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Oshin56:
bro, good morning sir how is family and hustling? Almighty God will bless our hustling. Amen.
omo see men. Boss good morning. I'm fine boss. How's everything na?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi good morning boss. How have you been? Please I sent a dm.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

I sent a dm boss. Good morning

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2023
Mercylike:

Omo if u no sabi heineken for nairaland especially job section, you must be new or not frequent to nairaland..

Chai.. My guy.. God will bless us last last.. He will give us a befitting job so that we can bless others like Nwanyiogwashi is doing.
my man well well lol. Omo ehn boss. Amen o. How you dey boss? Long time big man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Mercylike:

Just chatted him. I hope he will come here and give u a mentio
Thanks my man. You will not fall walai

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2023
Iyajelili:

Please and princefola
Thank you ma, i really appreciate this. I have mailed her tire but Mama no look my side grin grin grin grin it is well sha....... Unemployment is a big bastard!

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2023
real1000:

Mama longest time any news on my CV you summited in oko polytechnic?
reaaaallllll
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2023
Paramilitary11:
I am glad you're back now. Continue being the good person that you're. God will reward you abundantly.
see men. Para my g

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2023
ADEGUNWA01:

Yeah waiting for ippis registration and resumption but still waiting on nimasa appointment letter

My Prince....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Biokana:
This is for Chartered Accountants.
Best of luck!
https://pfmo.sydani.org/apply?new=1
Morning bro, please any info about NPHCDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2023
Moh99:

Morning bro, please any info about NPHCDA?
I have no idea, but it seems the process is still ongoing.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2023
Please help princefola also... E don tey o

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2023
Mohisah:
Na true... COE na fr strong pipu o! I love di guy fr picking di better option.
why so?! Am pushing for one of the FCE in my place. Let me know before I make my final decision.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2023
b3llo:
why so?! Am pushing for one of the FCE in my place. Let me know before I make my final decision.
Do not look down on prayer at anytime. Pls go on since ba ur only chance u cn be managing bfr u change

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (2256) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tahir01(m), Gaddafih001(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.