Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6267204 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abokijabo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Immigration

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Heineken:
Good morning family. How's everything going? Thanks so much for all the mentions and all. I appreciate. I decided to stay off here since there's no hope na.

Do not give up

Those who win are those that believe they can win.

By the grace of Almighty Allah It will be my turn to smile .

I have B.Eng in chemical engineering,Pgde and I have done final defense for Master in chemical engineering so help me God I have tried my best

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Muhammadjr12:

I don’t have any slot to sell bro, i can only help with info if i have, All the best
Thank you bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
mattbass:

If you get anything for ground let me know abeg
one pesin wan kee me because Civil Defence, mate. I bn dey confuse, I ws like abi dem increase their salary go one kind amount wey man go rush entr neπŸ˜‚

All these force/para-military no be my taste at all... Too much "Yes Sir" dey inside 😊

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Okay. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paramilitary11: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Heineken:
see men. Para my g
Boss man. How's everything going on your side my brother

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeddyzed: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Whiterose21:

Everyone has their destiny helper, maybe those reps and senators are not destined to help you.
Lol. I don't beg for job slots sir/ma. And anyone reading this, I know no one enjoys being unemployed and you can get frustrated but don't ever believe anyone will give you a job slot online for free.
Remember, if it's free, you are the product. Don't lose the little you have chasing dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Paramilitary11:
Boss man. How's everything going on your side my brother
all clear my man. God is good
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Heineken(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
TOM208:

Do not give up

Those who win are those that believe they can win.

By the grace of Almighty Allah It will be my turn to smile .

I have B.Eng in chemical engineering,Pgde and I have done final defense for Master in chemical engineering so help me God I have tried my best
Thanks boss man
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmadmg: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
abokijabo:
Immigration

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
To whom it may concern

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrOreo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Choose between new federal polytechnic in abia state,new federal collage of education ebonyi state and new federal polytechnic in delta state , make your choice and communicate to me through the mail i will send to you. Please do it before 12noon tomorrow.check your nairaland mail box. Communicate only your choice and your CV please no other messages or writer up. Have a wonderful day.
Typical example of "big dogs don't bark". I greet you Ma and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malikey: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Anyone here with exact salary structure for nitda? I will really appreciate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Malikey:
Anyone here with exact salary structure for nitda? I will really appreciate

Nitda is one of those agencies you don't bother to ask about their pay because it's guaranteed you'd eat very well there.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Xtruzz(f): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Long time
Xtruzz:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
What is going on in PENCOM? Please drop info if you know.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mtceew
Nwanyiogwashi:

Choose between new federal polytechnic in abia state,new federal collage of education ebonyi state and new federal polytechnic in delta state , make your choice and communicate to me through the mail i will send to you. Please do it before 12noon tomorrow.check your nairaland mail box. Communicate only your choice and your CV please no other messages or writer up. Have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mohisah:
one pesin wan kee me because Civil Defence, mate. I bn dey confuse, I ws like abi dem increase their salary go one kind amount wey man go rush entr neπŸ˜‚

All these force/para-military no be my taste at all... Too much "Yes Sir" dey inside 😊

Lol....na the country my brother ohhh.....me anyone I see I go collect

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 12:26am On Jun 10, 2023
mattbass:

Lol....na the country my brother ohhh.....me anyone I see I go collect
May God help us to get this better work in every agencies we pushin for. Amen

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Mohisah:

May God help us to get this better work in every agencies we pushin for. Amen
Ameeen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmtukur: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2023
chatacool:

But Hussein24 posted the peculiar allowance yesterday that included level 7 to 14
How is NCRI? Hope you have successfully done your IPPIS capturing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opj21(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

God bless you, pls drop me email let me send too. Once again more blessing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijani009: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Choose between new federal polytechnic in abia state,new federal collage of education ebonyi state and new federal polytechnic in delta state , make your choice and communicate to me through the mail i will send to you. Please do it before 12noon tomorrow.check your nairaland mail box. Communicate only your choice and your CV please no other messages or writer up. Have

a wonderful day.

Good morning sir, please help me, i am looking for a job
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2023
mmtukur:

How is NCRI? Hope you have successfully done your IPPIS capturing?
Not yet sir,waiting for their call
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abeyluve: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Do you have any other thing to say sir? voice it out mister. thanks.
Madam please, I sent you a DM this morning. I need job in government establishment badly. I am a family man with 3 kids. I have about 5 years experience as an admin officer working with private firm. You see there is no future with the firm, I had to quit. Biko help a brother especially that federal poly Delta because I actually applied for a position there.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sabir15(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Please who has any info on NADDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2023
You guys have deviated from the reason why we are here.
For goodness sake DM her and stop flooding this place with unnecessary begging.

Let the informations we seek come forth. Please

21 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yusvik: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2023
Sheyzman:

My brother just got the appointment, and the salary wasn't stated in the letter. That's why I am asking.
Do you know how much CONRAISS 7 step 2 earn before the increment, please?
My brother too just got appointment into Conraiss salary structure but hasnt been called for ippis......under which agency is your brother?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by prophetic69(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Abeg anyone with info on NDC (national defense college) salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KUNZEH(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tijani009:

Good morning sir, please help me, i am looking for a job
Ma, not Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tijani009: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
KUNZEH:

Ma, not Sir

Sorry ma, pls i am looking for a job, please incase you have any for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mumzzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.