Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6264491 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (2254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2023
Abeg if u have NSCDC slot for barter, Hala me. One pesin one die because of love fr Civil defence. Dem increase deir salary 5million ne?😂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by b3llo(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2023
Mohisah:
Do not look down on prayer at anytime. Pls go on since ba ur only chance u cn be managing bfr u change
how is the workload and pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2023
Mohisah:
Abeg if u have NSCDC slot for barter, Hala me. One pesin one die because of love fr Civil defence. Dem increase deir salary 5million ne?😂
If you get anything for ground let me know abeg
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Biokana:
I have no idea, but it seems the process is still ongoing.
Okay thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ADEGUNWA01: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2023
SolaOkedara:

My Prince....

Gee watsup
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2023
No, they give B.Sc Officer I too.
Muhammadjr12:

Please is this entry level? Entry level at Nsitf used to be Officer II
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2023
If you arr promised civil defense Bsc start pushing again, they will do the replacement together with the junior officers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mmtukur: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2023
Where are my CONRAISS people? Over to you.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2023
Alex1990:
No, they give B.Sc Officer I too.
Yeah engineers and those with Masters right?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
A friend of mine who got Officer I is a lawyer though, I guess he got that because he read a professional course.
Muhammadjr12:

Yeah engineers and those with Masters right?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Alex1990:
A friend of mine who got Officer I is a lawyer though, I guess he got that because he read a professional course.
Yes definitely
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alex1990: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
I get now.
Muhammadjr12:

Yes definitely
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) is Sharing APL...
So many NAMA APL floating on Facebook Yesterday and Today.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
KUNZEH:
Please help princefola also... E don tey o
Thank you my brother... I appreciate this.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
FMBN are sharing letters too

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sherylbaky(f): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ok
Mohisah:
in short, I dey always see envy fr there. If u no strong fr prayer no go der.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=Muhammadjr12 post=123675716]FMBN are sharing letters too
Please do you have any idea when they started?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrinceFola(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Muhammadjr12:
God when
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jesus.!!!....hope Dem never dey send message to ppl o .. maybe I go still get chance
Hussen24:
If you arr promised civil defense Bsc start pushing again, they will do the replacement together with the junior officers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=Blksaliyu post=123676126][/quote]
Don’t know when exactly but someone will collected earlier this week and one will collect today

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Muhammadjr12:
I'm ready to pay for any federal government job... Please connect me if you can and I will compensate you because time is going.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muhammadjr12(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Gopitoto:
I'm ready to pay for any federal government job... Please connect me if you can and I will compensate you because time is going.

I don’t have any slot to sell bro, i can only help with info if i have, All the best

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shariiiif:
Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) is Sharing APL...

So many NAMA APL floating on Facebook Yesterday and Today.

They are done with documentation and were issued ID CARD, resumption is early next month

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chatacool: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
mmtukur:
Where are my CONRAISS people? Over to you.
But Hussein24 posted the peculiar allowance yesterday that included level 7 to 14

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by flabush2241: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
God please no forget me oo... congratulations bro
Gensanusi:

They are done with documentation and were issued ID CARD, resumption is early next month

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:

Choose between new federal polytechnic in abia state,new federal collage of education ebonyi state and new federal polytechnic in delta state , make your choice and communicate to me through the mail i will send to you. Please do it before 12noon tomorrow.check your nairaland mail box. Communicate only your choice and your CV please no other messages or writer up. Have a wonderful day.
Nwanyi oma, please remember me in your paradise.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
Muhammadjr12:

I don’t have any slot to sell bro, i can only help with info if i have, All the best
Asalam alaykum waramatullah wabarakatuhu Mallam, please help me secure ndlea job abeg, my email is timibare4nysc@gmail.com pls I'm literally prostrating, nagode mallam

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nwanyiogwashi:
Do you have any other thing to say sir? voice it out mister. thanks.
Please don't waste your energy on him, i guess he's new here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zeddyzed:

I have been consistent. If senators and reps fail to get jobs for people, why do you think a random person on nairaland can do that?
Everyone have their own destiny helper, maybe those reps and senators are not destined to help you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (2254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Otunba77(m), henrymorebaba(m), ogazi4u(m), Aghison, hannychic, Naijacommando22, ZARAMITE(m), Sultan8, okonsua(m), Zacks43, dayo2hot and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.