Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6331185 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (2267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ahmstrng(m): 5:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:
Hello guys, Please I need your views, what is the best agency under finance, NDIC, CBN , SEC or NEXIT.. I want to quit academic to any of the above agency. Reliable info pls.
NDIC in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:
Hello guys, Please I need your views, what is the best agency under finance, NDIC, CBN , SEC or NEXIT.. I want to quit academic to any of the above agency. Reliable info pls.

Subhana I wish I get this chance in this academic arena,wish u the best sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 6:08am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

The first three are fantastic places from what I have gathered on this thread. I haven’t really heard about NEXIT tho but they sound rich and scream well paid😂 but if I were in ur shoes, my choice would be between NDIC and SEC. I would consider CBN if it was maybe a senior entry level position I would be placed in🙂

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by JibraelHassan: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

NDIC
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Icpc has sent some of us an email to retake the test today. I’m guessing it’s for those of us that got 0/25.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:
NEXIM bank or NDIC.
SEC laid of recently. While CBN is choked. Slow career progression.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2023
HarunaWest:
NEXIM bank or NDIC.
Government agencies can just lay pple off like that?
What was the reason for the lay off pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HarunaWest(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2023
freddybonz:

Government agencies can just lay pple off like that?
What was the reason for the lay off pls
SEC couldn't afford to keep paying their remuneration and allawances because SEC isn't making money as before. It was too bogus. So they gave most of them exit payoff. The cadre most affected were management staff and mid cadre.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elsueno: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

For the C one, u would need some extremely serious office politics skills with d right team if u wanna go far, as for d rest I have no Idea what's going on them
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2023
HarunaWest:
SEC couldn't afford to keep paying their remuneration and allawances because SEC isn't making money as before. It was too bogus. So they gave most of them exit payoff. The cadre most affected were management staff and mid cadre.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2023
I heard something is silently happening in FIRS
Please someone should help confirm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2023
ahmstrng:

NDIC in my opinion

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2023
Kaybee7000:

Subhana I wish I get this chance in this academic arena,wish u the best sha

Do you have Msc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2023
bg4l:

The first three are fantastic places from what I have gathered on this thread. I haven’t really heard about NEXIT tho but they sound rich and scream well paid😂 but if I were in ur shoes, my choice would be between NDIC and SEC. I would consider CBN if it was maybe a senior entry level position I would be placed in🙂

Thank you 😊 . Already have Msc, PhD in view, with 5years+ academic experience.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2023
JibraelHassan:

NDIC

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2023
HarunaWest:
NEXIM bank or NDIC.

Jazakallahu khairan brother.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

Do you have Msc?
Please sir good morning I am a first class student with experience in teaching currently done with my MSC coursework in BUK about to start my project field but on hold due to funds sir. Please, if you can help me with this opportunity I will be grateful sir. Nagode.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2023
HarunaWest:

Auzubillah,The best is to avoid such places. No place to get information like nairaland. Thanks bro.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Elsueno:

For the C one, u would need some extremely serious office politics skills with d right team if u wanna go far, as for d rest I have no Idea what's going on them

Alright thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Brother, do you have any news on NFIU and is it possible for a new head of an agency to cancel recruitment after documentation and training induction?
@Hussen24

My brother anything is possible in this country. In most cases, issues like this usually end in a court of law. NBAIS staff collected APLs and also document. Uptill now nothing after 2years. Is it NASENI you are referring to?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2023
mattbass:

Please sir good morning I am a first class student with experience in teaching currently done with my MSC coursework in BUK about to start my project field but on hold due to funds sir. Please, if you can help me with this opportunity I will be grateful sir. Nagode.

Try and complete it brother, Most university only accept Msc in entry level except for baby universitys. May Allah make it easy for us all.

13 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by spinojay(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Very correct.your connect is from keffi right?
DearAminu:
As you already know it is by merit... cox my connect "a board member" turned down huge amount of 💰💰💵 for slots... I can't advice you to stick with any of your connect on this cox they're 2g unless SGF, COS or those that can do and undo in the Aso Rock Villa... stick with Allah SWT... the surest connection. 💯

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaybee7000(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

Do you have Msc?

BSC in Geography if there is any help sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Since when?

Have they start dishing out APL?

Macbenb13:
I heard something is silently happening in FIRS
Please someone should help confirm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vesseled: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

Do you have Msc?

Yes, I have a MSc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

Try and complete it brother, Most university only accept Msc in entry level except for baby universitys. May Allah make it easy for us all.
Amen
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oladapo3971(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2023
@Hussen24 good morning sir please any updates on NITT?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

Then I am sure your position there would be juicy but another member of the thread said the place is choked and honestly it’s true so maybe NEXIM or NDIC can be considered. You can go for NDIC👍🏾
Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadeeyah: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2023
NDIC recently recruited. Does that mean that they are going to recruit again soon or is this a silent replacement?
Hussen24:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

pls is anything happening at NEXITor NDIC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24:

Do you have Msc?
Good morning oga Hussen24. I did my first degree in Political Science and I have MSC in Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution....If you can quickly help me I will be eternally grateful. Still expecting your calls sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Hussen24, please any update on NSCDC senior cadre replacement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (2267) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: pappydeewhy, Ibrochaka(m), DanIduh06 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.