Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6298029 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (2261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hinokami: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

It means that all the heads of federal agencies and board members will be leaving office for new appointees

What.. That's crazy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

It means that all the heads of federal agencies and board members will be leaving office for new appointees

Nop, only management and board members will be dissolved.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Is the information true?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Are the heads not part of managements? Dey play lol
Sendaros2000:

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mr2kul(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

Does it include federal institutions as well?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
nasiest:

Okay

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
nasiest:

Leave him!if the news is actually true then the heads will be the first to leave office..infact the moment SGF release memo the DG or chairman or ES wont even be allowed to access office again

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

Leave him!if the news is actually true then the heads will be the first to leave office..infact the moment SGF release memo the DG or chairman or ES wont even be allowed to access office again

I don't understand...
Unlike ministries that have PermSec, who is to run the affairs of Agencies in the absence of Management team and Board members?
Please elaborate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Zoulyadaini:

I don't understand...
Unlike ministries that have PermSec, who is to run the affairs of Agencies in the absence of Management team and Board members?
Please elaborate

I was just told that DGs will remain until the president replaces him/her..but its almost certain that boards of parastatals will soon be dissolved..
Its still not verified yet..it will get clearer in the coming days
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

I was just told that DGs will remain until the president replaces him/her..but its almost certain that boards of parastatals will soon be dissolved..

FU*K!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mailbab: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeck: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Lol

🙌🏾
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Julius223pounds:

Also will board members of the Ministry of Interior leaving?

Maybe thats why most of the agencies under interior are rushing…for example NDLEA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Seeck:

🙌🏾

Bro, no time to argue with anyone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sendaros2000:

Bro, no time to argue with anyone.
grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tuffa001: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

Maybe thats why most of the agencies under interior are rushing…for example NDLEA

Ndlea ain't under interior.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Miagro: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tuffa001:

Ndlea ain't under interior.

Thanks for pointing out bro..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hinokami:

Please guys. What does this news mean in general?
Some may remain, esp those with few years left, unless they're replaced, if not they'll still be in service. Well, let's see the betterment Monday has for us.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
danqujigy:
Hello, try and join head with the HR of the organization and if possible the head of the organization too. You have no business with the VIP again please. All the best!

My elder brother went there to see the HR but he was told the person who signed the letters is no longer the HR.. A new person assumed office.

I'll tell my brother to try and see the new HR next week.

Thank you for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dtish:

My elder brother went there to see the HR but he was told the person who signed the letters is no longer the HR.. A new person assumed office.

I'll tell my brother to try and see the new HR next week.

Thank you for everything.
you can work with the new HR, you may involve a lawyer o... Avoid stories that touches, those HR can swap letters like water.. Let your lawyer handle the case with the HR, should he/she try to act smart ur lawyer will crench him/her 😁

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mohisah:
you can work with the new HR, you may involve a lawyer o... Avoid stories that touches, those HR can swap letters like water.. Let your lawyer handle the case with the HR, should he/she try to act smart ur lawyer will crench him/her 😁

No lele boss

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MunirML: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hinokami:

What.. That's crazy
😂😆
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mohisah:

Some may remain, esp those with few years left, unless they're replaced, if not they'll still be in service. Well, let's see the betterment Monday has for us.
Yes

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by FolaLee: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Regarding dissolution of parastatals. If they are dissolved the civil servants will take over. Even DGs will be affected. DGs, Chairmen of boards will be affected. However there are some agencies that can’t just be dissolved through fiat because of the peculiarities of the Act that empowers them e.g CBN, NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
FolaLee:
Regarding dissolution of parastatals. If they are dissolved the civil servants will take over. Even DGs will be affected. DGs, Chairmen of boards will be affected. However there are some agencies that can’t just be dissolved through fiat because of the peculiarities of the Act that empowers them e.g CBN, NNPC.

I

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Julius223pounds(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KhalilAK(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

I thought chairmen of the boards won't be dissolved except their tenure expires.. hmm🤔

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lmaoo

Sendaros2000:

Same here
I knw someone that got a job with NPC, did IPPIS capturing in December and haven’t received a single penny.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teesad1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Miagro:

What about those that they don't even reach 1 year in office? Those that Buhari gave them office before he leaved.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amir247: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mr Hussein

Kindly assist too, I have a M.sc too
Hussen24:

Do you have Msc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
FolaLee:

If the above is to happen, from which dept in an agency the acting Head should come from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) ... (2261) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: muhibro, Users2000, ogwoliun, danqujigy(m), Haleefah, Dan112, Mubsan12, balher(m), Butkt, Apalara1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.